Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 2 – She wages a losing battle.

She

Before this Vikram only used to let his eyes roam all over my body from afar but now since he had got my intro he made it a point to come and talk with me every now and then. He seemed to have all sort of excuses to come to where I was. I must admit though that I was not irritated by his frequent interruptions in fact after some time I was looking forward to it. There were a lot of tedious preparations that needed to be done for a wedding ceremony. I was assigned to do some things which I had no option but to do. Not only that but I liked the feeling of getting a lot of attention from a young man. Especially when that young man was such a good looking and charming man. I kidded myself that the reason I welcomed his interruptions was that he was very humorous and this helped to overcome the boredom of doing the tasks I had to. I tried not to laugh too much at his jokes and comments. I was aware that my husband must also be watching us. I didn’t want to be upsetting him. I knew that Vikram was flirting outrageously with me but I didn’t mind that. This was just some harmless fun and this isn’t going to lead to anything or so I thought. Time would show me how utterly wrong I was. Rarely it happens that a man would look at a woman in a certain way that the woman instantly recognises. It is a look that says that he is smitten with her. It is a look that tells her that he finds her to be the most attractive woman he has ever met.  Which woman wouldn’t be pleased that a man feels this way about her? At the same time a man seeing another man looking at a woman like that would know what’s on that man’s mind.  I saw such a look from Vikram when he let his guard down. So, if my husband were to see Vikram looking at me like that he would have understood Vikram’s intentions. I hoped that Vikram would be discreet when my husband was around. I already think that my husband is suspicious of Vikram.

On my part my inner reaction to this was causing me concern. When Vikram would make humorous comments that would make me smile. I would also reply in kind. In a way it showed to Vikram that I welcomed the attention he was giving me. I was basking in the warm glow of his adulation. There was also difference in my behaviour when my husband was watching and when he was not around. When my husband was around my behaviour was a bit constrained but when he was not around it was as if I was encouraging Vikram’s attention.  Another thing was Vikram would every now and then let his eyes briefly run over my exposed hips, my breasts while talking with me and often when he looked at me I could see the lust in his eyes. As a married woman I should have been offended and angry. I felt none of that instead it caused a pleasant agitation within me. This was a young man who I couldn’t get angry with. I had a tough time hiding from him (and my husband), this feeling of liking that I had for him. Was it that while he could have had the pick of the women who were present here he seemed to have eyes only for me? So many girls attempted to flirt with him with him here but he wanted to flirt only with me. Once again he was walking towards me. He was taking advantage of the fact that my husband and the bride’s uncle had gone out to do some urgent purchasing.

“You are always busy you know. All you have to do is ask me and I’ll do anything for you,” he said with a smile.

“It’s okay, I can manage, thank you,” I replied.

“It’s not that, you seemed to be burdened with a lot to do. That’s why I offered to help.”

“It’s no problem for me, there are others who need help, why don’t you help them.”

“No use helping others, if I help you I could get something that I like very much,” he said with a mischievous smile.

I was shocked at his boldness. What did he think I was? All he had to do was make some moves and like a cheap woman I would fall for him? I was squatting on the floor and doing some arrangements. “Whaat?? I said as I got up and stared at him.

It was not only his words that caused me to react in this manner. As I had been squatting his eyes had been fixated at my cleavage. He was staring at my ripe flesh as if he wanted to feast on them there and then. He was wetting his lips with his tongue. It was as if all he had left to say was directly tell me that only then he could get to taste my hanging fruits. While I was outraged I also could feel my nipples getting erect. Luckily my bra would have prevented him from seeing my stiff pointed nipples pushing against my blouse. If then he would have thought my display of anger was just a sham.

“Hey don’t get angry and look at me like that. What I meant was getting your smile as a prize for helping you. You know you have a very beautiful dazzling smile. That smile could light up any room. It would be worth helping you just to see that smile,” he said disarmingly as he flashed a charming smile.

My anger dissipated almost immediately. Was I reading too much into what he was saying or doing and over reacting? “Don’t you tease me like that. You say all sorts of nonsense,” I said with a sheepish smile.

“I really mean it. Saying your smile was enchanting won’t do justice to it.” I blushed on hearing him say that.

“By the way what did you think I was meaning?” This time I definitely knew he was teasing me. How can I tell him what I actually thought he had meant? My face became even redder. “Oh nothing, forget it,” I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

It had been so long that someone had complimented me in this sweet manner. Which woman would not succumb to praise and develop a liking for the man complimenting her like that? My husband during the initial year or two after marriage used to do this but now he seemed to be taking me for granted. Oh, why does marriage kill off the romance I thought with regret. It was maybe because as they say man is practical and woman is emotional.

Husband

It seems like now my fulltime job had become to keeping an eye on that rascal Vikram. It seems that keeping an eye on me also meant keeping an eye on my wife. That was because he took every opportunity he could get to go and talk with my wife. I was seeing a man attempting to seduce my wife right in front of me and I was not in a position to make an issue of it. If I were to make a scene, what was till now only known to the two of us (three?? maybe my wife knows too) would be known to everyone. The embarrassment wouldn’t be only for Vikram but for me and my Bavani too. After that people would snicker secretly when they see us. So, I was feeling helpless. Even when his friends call him to be with them he would somehow find an excuse to go and talk to my wife. As I was a close relative to the bride’s family I too was given some responsibilities that required me to go out every now and then. Therefore, I couldn’t always watch him. Every time he came up to my wife, he would spend no more than two or three minutes. Initially my wife’s responses would be monosyllabic but over time I could see her trying to control her smile at what he was saying but failing to do so. At the beginning she would be immersed in her work and just nod to what he said or just say a word or two. Now their comfortableness together had gone to extend where she would look at his face as she answered. Her smile and sometimes outright laugh at what he had been saying caused a great disturbance within me. I could see he had the gift of the gab to be humorous and interesting, both strong ingredients for successful seduction. This seemed to be true of all scoundrels who were intent in seducing another man’s wife. It could be amusing to see this happen to another man but when it could happen to you only then you would know how distressing it is as I’m knowing now.

My only consolation was that with so many people being present around his efforts on getting my wife is unlikely to be successful. However, that didn’t mean I was completely confident that nothing could happen. The look and smile she gave him when he said something to her was the cause of this lack of full confidence. That look and smile indicated to me that she was getting attracted to him. Or on the other hand this was just my overheated imagination because of jealousy and the smile she gave him was just a smile of friendship. This dilemma of not being sure was causing this upheaval in my mind. Knowing for certain what was happening would also help me decide on a clear path of action to stop it. What if I was to tell my wife to stop talking to him? She could get upset and angry with me for doubting her character and faithfulness. Or she could think derisively of me for having such a disgraceful thought about an innocent interaction between two people. At the same time hesitating to take any action because of wanting to show that I am not suspicious and above such low thoughts can in itself become a problem. That scoundrel can take advantage of that to successfully seduce my wife and bed her. For a moment an image of my wife and Vikram being completely naked and lying entwined together in bed. I felt like an ice pick had been plunged into my heart. Even this fleeting image of something that had not happened caused this much pain what if this actually happened between my wife and Vikram. If I ever were to see such a scene I knew that I would fly into a rage. I don’t know what I would be capable of doing at that time. Another chilling thought came to my mind. What if my wife had fallen victim to his charms and had given herself to him without me knowing but at the same time I being aware that a closeness had developed between them? My whole married life would be consumed by my confusion and distress in not being certain if my wife was an adulteress or not. How can my relationship with my wife ever be the same again?

He

I was much more confident now that I would be getting that sexy voluptuous body for my pleasure. From behaving with a bit of hesitation and doubt with me she was now looking at me with some fondness. I was not so unworldly wise not to recognise that look of a woman. More so she had even started indulging in some light flirting. What I had to do next was to spark her desire. If I had enough time and if I also got the opportunity to frequently spend time with her alone I was certain I would succeed in my intention. But that was the problem, I didn’t have much time and therefore could not make my moves patiently. At the same time on having spent this brief time with her I was certain she was ripe for seduction. Having a fair number of years of married life pass by, with days spent on routine chores and nothing interesting or exciting happing in her life she would be in that vulnerable state of mind for that to happen. She being in this situation it needed a right man to ignite her desires and prompt her to indulge in this deliciously sinful act. I wanted very badly to be that man. Chance and fate had decreed that I should meet this lovely and sexy homemaker and I was not going to miss this chance given to me. I knew that she knew I wanted her. That my efforts were not just out of friendship and that I had ulterior motives. Yet she enjoyed my flirting, liked what I was trying to do. This was the main reason for my confidence.

Her husband, poor guy, was stuck in a situation most husbands were stuck with. He was not in a situation to give her all his attention. He had duties and responsibilities both to his family and the organisation he worked for. Like any man he wanted to progress in his career and that would eat into his time. All these responsibilities would be stressful to him. Sometimes when he comes home after a tiring day of work and duty his need for sleep is far greater than his need for sex. Their minds would be pre occupied with worries about their work, career and the future well being of their family. This would be true almost of all responsible husbands. But men like us however has only one thought and one goal. How we are going to get another man’s wife for our pleasure. To put it crudely, how to drive our cocks deep into the pussies of women and rob the chastity of the wives who till that point had been faithful to their husbands. In my experience I have seen that having sex with wives who stray because they wanted sexual satisfaction that they didn’t get at home was mush more pleasurable than at plucking the virginity of a female. There was no comparison at all on which gave you more ecstasy. The body, mouth and cunt of a sex starved experienced wife wins hands down all the time over that of an inexperienced woman. I knew this from personal experience because I had already been involved in two adulterous affairs. When with me there was no hesitation or inhibition in indulging in all lewd actions which they did not want to do with their husbands for fear that he would think of them as being wanton women.  Even leading actresses in phonographic movies would lose to them. The actresses did it for money but these wives did it for pleasure. They don’t fuck only in the bedroom but they will open their cunts and fuck with their lovers in the hall, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, on the floor, on the sofa, on the dining table etc. They would like to fulfil all their fantasies with their lovers but with their husbands they behave as proper, decent women who only have sex in the appropriate place that is their bedroom.

Of the two woman who had been my lovers, one was a forty-years old who for the very first time had sucked a cock when she had sucked mine. My hot load was the very first time she had swallowed sperm. When I asked her why she said she wanted to know how it tasted. The other woman was a thirty three-year old woman gave me her arse hole virginity as my gift for my birthday. But these two women were nothing when compared to Bavani. This was a woman who had the sultry look of suppressed sexuality. Here was a combination of innocence and sexiness, of glamour and earthiness. Her voluptuous body promised much. I wanted to find out how much exactly. I wanted my lips to be pressed tightly against those rosy succulent lips of hers. My tongue must scoop the nectar that was her saliva directly from her tongue. Those soft juicy lips must feel the strength of my stem as they are wrapped around my hard rod. I wanted to discover all her hidden treasures as I slowly undressed her. I wanted to see eyes swoon, her lips gasp and tremble, her face contorted in pleasurable agony as my big tool entered her faithful married honey hole for the first time. The images of all these things happening was so arousing that I felt like going to the restroom and getting immediate relief. But no, I wasn’t going to do that. My hot thick spunk would be released only inside that sexy married woman.

She

I didn’t expect he would act so forward so fast. All this while our interaction had been limited to him talking to me for a few minutes and walking away. I had become so comfortable with him that I started calling him Vikram while he still addressed me as Mrs. Bavani, or madam. This was only right as after all I was older to him. (though by only two years). For the first time his hand brushed lightly against my hip, as if by accident, as he turned to walk away after speaking to me for a while. But what I felt was that was no accident. He had done that on purpose. Knowing this I should have been more careful the following times he came around. Now his hand or his body brushing against mine was a more frequent occurrence. My reaction amazed even me. I let it happen and did nothing to prevent it and my body would shiver slightly whenever it happened. Thinking that this was all that could possibly happen between us I started enjoying the thrill it was giving me. Tomorrow after the wedding was over, he is going to be somewhere else I’m going to be somewhere else. It was unlikely we would ever meet. We would be nothing to each other then so why not enjoy this small adventure which I was not going to allow to lead to something else anyway. But this Vikram is bold, I give him that. He is able to arouse me with these small ‘accidental’ brushes. I acknowledged it as the evidence of that was in the moistness that had formed in my pussy. Well Vikram may ignite the lust in me but the person who is going to douse that fire is my husband. This was just a secret exciting interlude for me. I had no intention of giving myself to him. When I get back home after this wedding, whether my husband is tired or not I wasn’t going to leave him alone. I will definitely have a romp with him in bed. I haven’t been this sexually stimulated for a long time. What I had failed to take seriously was that if you play with fire there is every likelihood that you could get burnt.

Since I was allowing him to take these small liberties with me without showing any objections to what he was doing he took it as a sign that I too welcomed it. He started getting bolder with me. One time the various jewellery, other precious ornaments and clothes that the bride was to wear was being displayed and examined by us. It was all placed at a corner on a table. A group of us especially ladies gathered around the table to look at it. Apart from the clothes of the bride there were sarees for close relatives like me. Since there was on circle of people who were already standing around the table I and some other ladies formed the second circle with all of us tiptoeing and leaning forward to look. Suddenly I felt someone pressing from behind me. The persons groin was pressed against the globes of my buttocks. Instinctively I knew that must be Vikram. I couldn’t move away because there were ladies standing tightly pressed against me on both sides and also behind me on either side. Nevertheless, I tried moving away but my attempt only caused the soft flesh of my buttocks to rub against his groin. The result was I could feel something pressing between the two globes of my buttocks. My god, it was large and very firm. My situation was no different from that of women who had to travel in our crowded buses. Young men (sometimes older men too) would take advantage of this to stand behind women or aunties they fancied and rub their cocks against the women’s buttocks. Some women would try their best to move away if possible, some women just endure it as something they cannot do anything about and there are a few women who actually enjoy that. Which category was I? The women who didn’t like it would not make a big issue out of it and draw everyone’s attention because of the embarrassment of all eyes being on them. What had been known to only her and the man pressing against her would now be known to everyone. So, they stoically tolerate what was happening.

There was another category of women. Those who really do not want such things happening to them but sometimes when the man who was taking advantage of the situation and was rubbing against happens to be attractive and to their liking they would get aroused in spite of themselves and would enjoy the secretive caressing. I was of this category. I slowly got aroused as he rubbed against me and I unconsciously pushed my buttocks back to make our bodies to be pressed even tighter. ‘Nice’ Vikram said and the people around would have thought he was meaning the jewellery and clothes. Only I knew that he was referring to the pleasure he was getting from luscious buttocks. My arousal was causing my fluid to seep inside my pussy. My nipples hardened to press against my bra. I could feel that he must have an impressive male specimen. At that time somewhere in the inner reaches of my mind a desire had taken shape to want to know how well he was actually equipped but I was not aware of it at that time. There was a pleasurable sensation emanating from the nether regions of my hip and spreading throughout my body. This was so wrong I should stop it … but the feeling was so nice.

“Bavani you idiot… what are you doing. Remember you are a decent married housewife. How can you enjoy this?” I scolded myself.

But yet my body was slowly surrendering to this virile young man. He was exposing a weakness within me that I did not think, or want to accept, that I had. My breathing became faster but shallower. The muscles of my stomach would alternately tighten and relax. My legs felt weak, they started to tremble slightly. I did not know what to do. Luckily the father of the bride inadvertently came to my rescue.

“Okay everyone, I think everyone has seen it enough. We have a lot of things to do so lets get back to work,” he spoke out loudly.

Everyone started dispersing at that time. Vikram too had no choice but to move away from my body. What happened next shocked me and sent a chill through my spine. My husband was walking towards me. As Vikram crossed pass my husband he said something to my husband as he walked away.

Husband

I had just returned back after about half an hour or so. I was sent out on a chore that I was reluctant to do as it would have meant leaving my wife at the mercy of Vikram. But I had no valid reason to decline and so I ended upgoing outside. As soon as I returned the first thing I did was to look for wife. My eyes looked around the hall but she was not to be seen anywhere. Also, I noticed Vikram’s friends loitering just outside the house but Vikram was not with them. This sent me into a panic. Had Vikram taken advantage of my absence to drag Bavani off to somewhere lonely. The half hour I was away was more than adequate time for the worst thing I feared to have taken place between them. I realised that by thinking this I am questioning my own wife’s morality but an anxious mind doesn’t think rationally. Letting a womaniser like Vikram to be alone with my wife is always going to be dangerous (for me). The fear on me was rising when I saw a large group of people standing around a table at the far end of the large hall like living room of the house. I could just make out my wife to be standing there among them but she could not be seen properly as others standing there were obstructing my view. In any case I felt great relief that she was here and not alone with Vikram in some lonely place like an unoccupied room or the garden behind the house. My relief was very short lived. I could also see Vikram there. (Where else would he be, If my wife was at some place he was sure to be there too). What was alarming was he was standing right behind her and very close. Was his body pressed against her? As I started walking towards them I could see my wife’s eyes looking here and there in a sort of agitation. What was Vikram doing to cause it? Was the agitation because she didn’t like what was happening or was it because she like it but was conscious that others may also notice what was happening. Before I could get a clear view of them both the brides father said something to disperse the group of people.

I was disappointed that I could confirm what had happened or maybe there was relief in me that I was not able to see what had happened as after all in this case ignorance would surely be bliss. Vikram was actually walking towards in my direction as he had to cross me to go outside where his friends were. He had a victorious smile like he got something that he didn’t expect. As he walked his unconsciously pressed down on the lower part of his zip. I saw that it was bulging at that place and what caused greater alarm to me was that the bulge was visibly large. Oh my god, was this scoundrel also equipped with an impressive manhood. It was obvious he had an erection but why? The reason that I could think of as to why it was so was upsetting to me.  Seeing him standing directly behind her it was logical that he was pressing against her and hence the reason for his hardon. But why didn’t my wife stop him? Was it that she was unable to do so or that she liked him doing that?

His eyes widened in surprise as he saw I was coming in the opposite direction but soon his smile became even broader. “Hi Mr. Mohan,” he said as he walked pass me. Was it pity in the look he gave me?

I went up to my wife and asked,” Bavani, what happened here? Why the crowd?”

“Nothing dear, there were some jewellery and sarees, clothes etc that we were looking at. There was even a saree for me there that they bought for me,” she tried to be as casual as possible but I could see that she was flustered.

The alarming thing was she did not talk about Vikram or complain about his behaviour to me and her eyes avoided mine. It was clear to me that she was hiding things from me. Was it because she didn’t want to make it an issue and cause trouble at a relative’s wedding thereby also upsetting me or she just didn’t want me to know what took place between her and Vikram?

He

Her buttocks were so soft but I knew her flesh would be firm and shapely. When my cock rubbed against that beautifully flaring buttocks it felt so good that my erection was almost painful as it was confined by my clothes. I don’t know if this was just my imagination or what but it was that I could feel the heat emanating from her cunt. It stands to reason that with all the clothes in between us it was just a feeling and not real. What was true however was that this was one very hot figure, so her pussy must be hot too. Just you wait Bavani Mohan, very soon I’m going to shove my rock-hard flesh deep inside your warm and wet treasure hole I promised myself. After getting a view of how beautifully her buttocks flared out from the curves of her hips I decided that the first time I fuck her I am going to do it from behind.  Every time I bang in my groin must slam against the two soft mounds of her buttocks.  The force of this must make her breasts sway like a pendulum. Seeing that must arouse my lust further. What was disappointing to me just now was that I got to press my cock against her buttocks for not more than three to four minutes. Everyone was asked to go about their tasks after that. But what was giving me hope and happiness was that after a while of trying to escape Bavani started responding to rubbing. My erection was actually lodged in between her two globes. Even despite the hindrance of my clothes she must have felt my rod insisting on pushing in between the two soft flesh mounds. After a minute or so of resistance Bavani was pushing back too ever so slightly but hard enough for me to feel it. It felt like she too wanted my cock to reach her waiting pussy lips. I could not directly hold her by her hips because of the people around. So, I let my hand hang loose and every now and then rub her thighs lightly. Pity her saree prevented me from touching the taut stretched skin of her thighs directly. If she had any doubt before about my intention she shouldn’t have any now.  She would now know that my intention is to bed her. If she gets upset with what I did and complains to her husband then she was not likely to stray in her marriage. But if she doesn’t than I have a chance.

I must admit I had not got such a huge erection in a long time. As I was walking away I had to adjust my stiff prick which was making it difficult for me to walk. I unexpectedly saw Bavani’s husband walking in my direction. He had seen me adjust my cock in my pants. Did he also see me standing pressed against his wife? Even if he had so what. I liked this feeling of him being helpless as he watched my attempts to seduce his beautiful wife.

I just smiled at him and said,” Hi Mr. Mohan.” In my mind I said, your wife’s arse is so soft and pliable. Your wife’s arse is superb. Even with my pant and her saree preventing my cock from directly pushing into the crevice of her two mounds it was still causing pleasure to shoot in me.  So, when I rub my cock directly on your wife’s arse it’s going to feel super. You know, your wife is going to enjoy it too. The arrogant and victorious smile I gave him must have made him realise something had just happened between me and his wife.

As I walked out through the front I turned my head to look at them. He was asking her something and her reply to that was very brief. So, it looked like she was not complaining to him about what I had done. On top of that she avoided looking at his face. That for me is the reaction of a woman who was feeling guilty. She too must have felt pleasure when I rubbed my cock against her bottom. She must be feeling guilty because she enjoyed this illicit pleasure that a decent housewife should not have. This was wonderful, she has started hiding things from her husband. A wife who starts doing this is ready to go further if the right situation arises.

“Vikram, you lucky bastard. That unspoilt loyal pussy would soon be yours,” I congratulated myself. Now I have to plan my next step.

She

I never thought that he would be so daring. With so many people around, he was still bold enough to rub his ‘thing’ against my behind. That too that thing that pushed on my buttocks felt so big. My husband too used to do this quite often when we were newly married. That is while I was busy in the kitchen or dusting some thing that needs to be cleaned he would suddenly come up behind me and hug me from behind. His penis too just like this rascal’s penis would become erect. My husband’s tool however had never pushed like this in trying to get in-between the parting of my two rounded balls or maybe I didn’t feel it. But Vikram’s I could easily feel. This rascal Vikram must really be equipped with a very large manhood.  Hmm as my girlfriends had teasingly said many times before, when a large cock enters our pussy and starts pumping the pleasure would be mind-blowing. For a fleeting moment the thought came of how it would be to experience that for real. I immediately scolded myself that a vulgar thought like that shouldn’t come to a decent wife like me.

I was shocked when my husband came up to me just a minute or so after Vikram left. I was worried if he had seen anything. I told him nothing of what Vikram did even when my husband asked me what was happening. I found it difficult to look at his face and talk. I felt guilty that I had allowed someone who I had just met, that too a man younger than me, to rub his private part on my buttocks. That alone would not have caused such a great feeling of guilt. That I started enjoying it was what that made me feel this way. That he was starting to have an effect on me undeniable. At the same time, I could not fool myself by denying that I was getting excited and aroused.

“Bavani, you have to be careful. This is very dangerous for your marriage and family life. Don’t give up your chastity that you guarded so carefully to this obvious Romeo,” I warned myself.

However, what could not be denied was that the emotions that are making me flounder in my resolve was very exciting and giving me a glow of happiness. Actually, I was in a grip of emotions and could not keep talking to my husband. I gave an excuse that I have something to do and quickly went to the bathroom that was at the back of the house. I quickly closed the door and latched it. I leaned on the door trying to control my emotions. How much that rogue has stirred my hidden desires. My hands pressed against my womanhood over my saree. There was a sensitivity in my pussy that when my fingers pressed on my pussy I felt a bit of pleasure. I rolled up my saree up to my hip and pulled down the black panties I was wearing. There was a thin shiny line at the bottom centre of it. The shininess was because that place was wet. I was both embarrassed and excited at what caused that wetness. That rascal had caused this to happen just by letting his body press into mine. I opened the lips of my pussy to examine how wet I was. That was my mistake. The touch of my fingers on my most intimate part felt so good that I could not take it away. The sensation of pleasure I felt now I had never felt before. It just showed the heightened state of arousal I was in. If I want to still be a faithful wife I have to douse this heat of lust soon. Otherwise I may give in to Vikram’s seduction and let him be the one to do it.

With the wedding festivities and all the people milling around I can’t call my husband to have sex with me. But I also realised how contradictory this reasoning was. If it was not possible for me and my husband to have sex with all the people around then how would it be possible for Vikram to do that. The reason for this was deep down I thought that my husband was incapable of finding a way to sleep with me even if he was desperate to do so but Vikram would find a way and take my body if I was willing to allow it. I was feeling so hot and aroused that the only option I had was to help myself. I had not masturbated since my college days but now I was going to do that. My fingers slowly pressed on my pubic mound. I started massaging my breast over my blouse. My fingers slowly splayed open my nether lips to reach my clitoris. As my fingers gently pressed and rubbed on the sensitive bud it too swelled up like a little penis. I started moaning very softly as pleasure slowly pervaded through my body. I tried to imagine that it was my husband’s fingers were rubbing my swollen clit but as I closed my eyes to enjoy this self-pleasure that rogue Vikram’s face intruded in my mind pushing my husband’s face aside. I jerked and opened my eyes. I immediately took my fingers away from my clit. No … no, this is not right, how can I think of Vikram in place of my husband. I tried to do this several times but each time Vikram’s fingers slowly replaced my husband’s fingers. When my husband pulls me to him and kissed my lips Vikram would push him aside and take his place. I was slowly losing the battle as when Vikram came into my imagination and his lips and fingers played all over my body the pleasure that came rushing into my body was so much more intense than when I thought of my husband. I gave up and gave in to my desires. Vikram was enjoying my body and I was enjoying it. I reasoned if I just satisfied my desire imagining having sex with Vikram then this imagination itself would quench my lust for him. Getting sexual satisfaction with this may become enough for me and I won’t give in to Vikram in reality. It didn’t strike me as to how foolish this reasoning was at that time. I didn’t recognise then that is would only increase my curiosity to find out how actual sex would be with him. Now foolishly I gave full reign to my imagination in having adulterous sex with Vikram.

“sssss…ohhhh…Vikram….” I moaned softly conscious that there were people close by as I imagined Vikram’s lips on my body.  

Now Vikram’s lips from sucking on my luscious lips slowly moved down to my nipples. He bit it gently and liberally brushed his saliva on the erect stem. He pulled my nipple s deep into his mouth and sucked hard. Our tongues were duelling like two broadswords.

“ssss….suck my nipple hard you rascal.”

I reach for his cock. It is so hot to touch. My fingers wrapped around that large tubular flesh. I shyly looked at it and was astounded to see the size of it.

“Do you like my cock Bavani?”
“Hmm..hmm.”
“Do you want it?”
“hmm..,”

“Do you want it inside your cunt?”
“Yessss….”

After all this was just my imagination so why restrict myself in indulging in this illicit intercourse.

“You will love it when it pushes into your cunt,” he promised me. In reality my fingers started rubbing faster on my swollen clit. My own imagination was maybe bringing out my long-suppressed desires and longings.

Vikram pushed me down, I eagerly went down on my knees in front of him. He rubbed the head of his cock on my lips. My mouth sought to grab that huge hard flesh. Vikram was one who insisted on what he wanted and took what he desired. He wanted his monstrous cock inside my mouth and was demanding that from me by rubbing his cock on my lips. My husband on the other hand would have to beg me before I decided if I wanted to give him that pleasure or not. Maybe I wanted a man to be the take charge type. I took the head of Vikram’s cock in my mouth and keeping it in my mouth I turned my head slightly to see my husband holding his cock in his hand looking pitifully at us. Vikram laughed seeing the look on my husband’s face. He held my head in both his hands and pushed his cock right up to my throat. As he fucked my mouth I sucked his cock as fast as I can.

I was getting closer to getting a huge orgasm. I needed Vikram to take me now. He made me get up and lean forward bending at the waist with both my hands on the wall. He lifted my one leg hooking below the knee with elbow.

“Place my cock at the entrance of your honey hole,” Vikram commanded.

I was eager to comply. For the first time I will know how wonderful a big rod feels like when it is poking inside of you as the whispers of my girlfriends implied. His one hump and the whole cock was buried in to the hilt. I gasped as his big pleasure weapon stabbed into my moist opening.

My husband stood beside me looking at us with sad unblinking eyes. That was the trigger my imagination needed. “ang…ohh…ohh..ohh…” I shuddered as I got an intense orgasm.

As I slowly opened my eyes I came back to the reality of being alone in the bathroom. I hoped this orgasm would be enough to ease my sexual tension and my mind wouldn’t start wondering how thrilling illicit sex was. When I took my fingers off from my pussy it was dripping with my viscous release. My orgasm had and been so immense my pussy was soaked. I cleaned up hurriedly and got out of the bathroom. What made me tensed up was that Vikram still occupied my thoughts. Now more so than before. My battle to remain as a housewife true to her husband is going to be harder than I anticipated. 
[+] 12 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM