Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
I watched in amazement as the watchman painted my wife's face with his jizz, Something I could never dream of doing with her. Menaka was almost mute and very shy when we used to make love. But with Dara, this was not love making. This was two animals mating organically. Not like an arranged marriage that I had with Menaka. Knowing Dara well by now, I knew he was not done with her.

Menaka got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom to clean up, she adjusted her panties as I saw the bathroom door close. Dara just spread out on the bed next to Vimla and closed his eyes, I guess he was tired after having sex with two women back to back. I actually admired his stamina even at this age.
Dara went closer to Vimla and cuddle with her on the bed, few moments later I saw him going to sleep along with her.

Ten minutes later, Menaka stepped out of the bathroom still wearing her lacy bra and panties. I registered a look of incredible jealousy on her face when she saw Dara cuddling with Vimla. Menaka was looking fresh with wet hair and water droplets falling down on her cleavage and shoulders.

"This little bitch" I clearly heard Menaka curse Vimla as she stepped on the bed next to Dara and turned towards the wall, her back to him

Even after working in the merchant navy for close to a decade and sleeping with women across the world, I was never able to develop a web of jealousy around women like Dara had, that's when I realized even I was a part of the web. Dara had lured me in too, unknown to either of them.

For the next two hours, I was busy completing my pending work but also keeping an eye on the happenings in Mumbai. I had kept the speaker volume on full just in case of any action in Mumbai. I looked at the clock and figured it was close to 3 AM India time.

I kept thinking about how our life has changed in a couple of months, Menaka's constant insecurity about Vimla, her little gestures like wearing a red sari or shaving her pussy, or even just the way she hollered and talked during sex. I didn't know if she realized it, but she was clearly in a deeper relationship with the guy than when she had started out. And what scared me was that Dara clearly seemed to recognize it.

For another half hour or so, I kept mulling these thoughts, getting more and more paranoid. At the same time, I could not deny the arousal I was feeling.

"Ummmmm" I saw Dara stirred first and open his eyes

He sat straight up on the bed with his knees folded, he took a quick look towards his left and right and I saw him flashing the most satisfied smile on a man's face. To his left was a young maid who was thin, bony with hardly any ass or boobs. She had a hairy body and also had a unkept bush. To his right was a rich classy memsaab who clearly took care of herself and was leagues above them. Perfect milky skin without blemish, big milky tits and a slender waist leading to shapely thighs and long legs. Also blessed with an ass to die for.

Dara got down from the bed and fished out his phone, I saw him click few pictures of both the ladies sleeping on our bed and grin. He stepped on the bed slowly and went near my wife who was sleeping with her creamy back to him. I saw Dara laid down close to her and put his left hand around her waist in a embrace from behind.

"Are you sleeping Memsaab?" Dara asked her while grinding his dick on her panty covered ass

"Ummmm" Menaka groaned as she felt his big dick on her ass and his left hand caressing her waist

Dara snaked his left hand downwards and inside her panties, he quickly shoved two fingers inside her cunt causing Menaka to wake up with a jerk. I could see movements inside her panty as Dara started fingering my wife, waking her up from her sleep.

"YAAYY....OHHH YAYYY" Menaka started moaning as Dara picked up the pace of his fingering

"OMG this feels so good" Menaka moaned and turned towards him

I saw Menaka shudder on the bed, which was a mini orgasm induced by Dara's expert fingering. Dara quickly pulled down her panties and pulled Menaka closer to him. Both of them facing each other as my wife put her head on his shoulder snuggling close to him.

In one swift motion, he buried his entire dick in her cunt causing her to moan loudly which woke up Vimla.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Menaka's ass thumped up and down the bed as her cunt was enveloped around the thickest dick she had ever experienced.

"OHHHHH IT'S SO THICK...IT'S SO GOOD..." Menaka yelled, her hips bucking and thrashing as I saw Dara's dick now buried to the hilt inside her cunt.

"You're so tight and warm, memsaab." Dara said happily.

He put his left hand on her right ass cheek and pulled her closer so their torsos were now sideways and touching each other. Menaka put her right leg around his waist and drew him in. With her lips, she was kissing her lover's chest hair and shoulders. Having snugly clasped her to himself, Dara started slowly pistoning his dick in and out of my wife's cunt in deep strokes.

"Oh yes...oh yes..." Menaka was now whispering. Through the enhanced filter, I could hear the squelching sounds emanating from her pussy as she got fucked on our bed.

Menaka was clinging on to her lover and making guttural sounds corresponding to each stroke. Dara's taut hairy brown ass moved authoritatively as the fucking continued.

"You missed my big cock?" he asked.

"Hmmmm...oh yesssssssss..." she responded to another purposeful thrust.

With me, Menaka was very silent in bed. I felt a pang of jealousy at how talkative she was being with him. Vimla got up on her elbows looking at the action going on next to her.

"Wowww. You like that memsaab" Vimla asked her

"Yeaaaaa" Menaka screamed as he continued to pound her cunt

"Okay, get up!" Dara finally straightened and said. "Doggy style."

Menaka obediently got on her hands and knees, facing away from the webcam. I felt incredibly jealous how my wife was obeying him and got in the perfect position for doggy, arching her back and sticking her ass out for our watchman.

"Look at that pussy! So nicely shaved, so wet, so tight despite having a kid." Dara obscenely ran his fingers up and down her ass crack. Menaka just moaned.

Dara took two steps back and went face first in Menaka's ass, licking her pussy from behind causing her to squeal. She was least expecting him eating her from behind which caused her to squeal in surprise. Vimla just kept on looking at the scene in front of her as her watchman lover completely ignored her and was savoring the juices of his rich married high class memsaab.

Dara kept licking, spitting and sucking on my wife's pussy from behind, his face completely buried in her ass cheeks as I saw Menaka biting her lower lip in delight. Dara grabbed her clit in both of his lips and started sucking and pulling her with his lips, sending an incredible feeling inside her body. After a few minutes of him expertly eating my wife's pussy, I saw him do the impossible.

Dara slowly darted his tongue upwards and flicked my wife's pristine pink asshole with his tongue.

"AHHHH......Not there" Menaka looked back in horror at him

SPANK

Dara replied with a spank on her ass as he held her hips tightly and started licking her asshole.

"Ewwww Dara.....it's so gross. No stop it" Menaka tried to break free from his grip

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

Dara replied with three quick spanks on her big ass, causing her to shut up

Vimla watched with a sad face as Dara parted Menaka's ass cheeks with both his hands and inserted his tongue in her asshole.

"Love your ass Memsaab, Your asshole taste like sugar. So sweet" Dara mumbled in between his expert anal play

"Oh, it's so amazing, your big round creamy ass. Vimla is so skinny. And her ass is very bony. But you, rich memsaab with your rich foods, you have a perfectly grabbable ass!" Dara humiliated Vimla as he was busy eating Menaka's ass in front of her

"OUCH!!" Menaka yelled at a particularly hard spank.

I saw in horror as Dara inserted almost half his tongue in Menaka's ass causing her body to shudder in an intense orgasm. Her right hand grabbing his head and pulling him deeper in her ass.

"OHH MY GODDD.....OHH MY GODDD" Menaka screamed as Dara continued to tongue fuck her ass as Menaka collapsed on the bed

Dara looked at my wife with a grin as she was recovering from an orgasm, caused by his expert tongue play.

After a while, Dara plopped over on his side and pulled Menaka with him. She was on the bed on her side, her back to him. And he started spoon-fucking her, as they kissed. Menaka's bald triangle of crotch looked so inviting between her legs as the dick kept pounding her. The big tits were flopped over sideways and jiggling with each stroke. Menaka held eye contact with Vimla as Dara was fucking her from behind. I could see an evil smile on her face as she gave Vimla the looks. It clearly conveyed a message to the maid.

Vimla looked down in embarrassment as Dara continued to fuck Menaka, totally ignoring Vimla's presence in the room. I almost felt bad for her as Dara had often lied to her about getting married and here he was, fucking the life out of my wife in front of his would be wife.

"Ride me Memsaab" Dara said to my wife as she obediently sat on top of him

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Menaka happily moaned as she lowered herself onto the thick cock.

Menaka, pivoting on her knees, started moving her ass back and forth, now taking charge of the fucking. Her torso was straight and her tits swayed slightly as she put both hands on his chest for support and slowly started fucking him.

I saw his big black cock piston in and out of my sexy wife's pink pussy and Dara increased the intensity of the fucking.

Menaka bent forward, folding her elbows, and shifted from a back-and-forth motion to an up and down motion, her ass bouncing on his thighs. I could hear the now familiar sounds of their skins slapping as she started riding him at a harder pace. In this bent position, her huge jugs hung from her chest over his face. He raised his face a little and the tits started gently thumping into it with every stroke. He poked his tongue out and licked her nipples a couple of times when they hung close enough.

"This is one of my favorite things in sex." he said.

"What is?" Menaka asked in a slightly hoarse voice between moans.

"When a woman with big tits rides you and her tits slap against your face."

"Vimla has no tits, her chest is like a man" Dara said and both Dara and Menaka roared in laughter

"Naughty old man." Menaka said and squeezed her own tits and then made them slap against his cheeks even more. She grabbed her right breast and shoved it in Dara's mouth, who gladly accepted her breast with open mouth.

"Ummmm....Love your big tits memsaab. Your nipples taste so good" Dara alternated between sucking both her nipples.

My wife bounced up and down on the watchman's cock for the next several minutes, purposely making her tits slap against his face by bending down strategically. Dara's lips and teeth nibbled at the tits as his hands stayed firmly on her ass, squeezing and spanking it. They were both grunting and moaning throughout in the most obscene ways imaginable.

"I love it when you ride me Memsaab, your big tits in my mouth and your creamy ass in my rough hands. What more can a man ask for? Vimla has no tits and a very bony ass, no flesh to grab on" Dara humiliated her even more

"Hehe" Menaka just laughed and gave an evil look to Vimla, taking a glance up and down her slim little body.

"Turn around." Dara grabbed Menaka's tits and stopped her. "I was to see your ass as you ride me, memsaab."

Menaka turned 180 degrees on her knees. Soon my wife was riding our watchman reverse cowgirl style. She played with her own huge tits, squeezing and licking them as her ass kept moving back and forth.

Dara first just stared at her pulsating full ass cheeks on his waist for a couple of minutes. I could imagine the divine view he must be getting. Her ass parting and closing, giving him a look at her asshole as well as his own dick buried inside her cunt lips. I envied him. He put his hands on her naked waist and then slowly his fingers converged on her ass crack which he started poking and caressing.

"Mmmmmm." Menaka moaned. "This position feels so good."

"Your ass looks so good." Dara responded. "And your asshole looks so inviting."

Dara spit on his index finger and started caressing Menaka's asshole with it.

"OWWWW!! DON'T!!" Menaka stretched one hand back and slapped his hand away. She had used her authoritative voice like a true memsaab.

"Please Memsaab, Vimla loves it" Dara pleaded with her

"I'm not Vimla" Menaka looked back at him fiercely

"Memsaab just let me insert my finger a little bit, I promise just a little bit" Dara pleaded with his puppy eyes

I watched in horror as Menaka contemplated his request and slowly moved her hand away.

"Ok just a little bit" I saw Dara chuckle in delight

Dara stuck out his index finger and I saw him press it into her ass. I immediately shot my load in my underpants at the sight of my wife getting her asshole fingered by our watchman. Menaka was very strict about anal play and I sat here in my cabin watching with a burning sensation in my heart as the old watchman pressed his finger in her inviting asshole.

"OUCH.....OWWWWW.....NOOO" I saw Menaka tried to get up but Dara held her firmly in place

"Wait Memsaab, You will like it" Dara removed his finger from her asshole and spat on her ass. He started massaging her asshole with his spit and gently inserted his index finger again.

"AAAHHHH" Menaka closed her eyes

Vimla stood directly in front of Menaka, giving the couple enough room on the bed. Both the ladies held each other's gaze as Dara continued his pounding.

"I love the way your ass looks..." he said after a couple of minutes. "But I miss your tits."

Dara grabbed my wife's arms and pulled her shoulders back. And then he turned sideways with her facing the camera. Menaka was now on her left side, her back to Dara. Her right leg, bent in the knee, hung in the air. As her lover took charge of the pounding, she wrapped her right arm around his back for support. And I watched her sweaty naked pussy mound glisten and her tits quake as Dara grabbed them and started fucking her really hard from behind.

"OYAAAAAAA!!" Menaka cried out in pleasure at the hectic pace of the fucking.

It was an incredibly erotic sight for me, Dara had the index finger of his right hand buried inside Menaka's ass. His left hand was mauling her bra covered boobs as my wife held the gaze of her sexual rival standing in front of her.

The bed was creaking with the pressure of their intense fucking. Her eyes were close and her mouth was open in a wide blissful way. Dara kept biting her ears and kissing her neck and his left hand mauled her tits as he fucked her in this position. After a couple of minutes, his right hand started moving in and out and I realized he was fingering her asshole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Menaka squirmed even between that quaking.

For the next few minutes, I watched our watchman give my wife the pounding of her life on our bed while he played with her asshole. It was no surprise when Menaka started screeching and shaking her way through yet another penetrative orgasm.

"URGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she made loud noises.

Dara, egged on by what was happening, started pounding her even harder, so hard that their legs were a blur on my screen. And after nearly twenty seconds, my wife's massive orgasm seemed to subside.

This time though, Dara did not cum with her. As her body went from orgasmic convulsions to a satisfied stillness, he kept pounding my wife. Menaka lay curled up breathing heavily as she continued to get the fucking of her life.

"Are you...almost done?" Menaka asked in a tired voice.

"No." he said and kissed her.

"I am tired...my legs are hurting." she complained.

"Hey, you are the one who woke me up. Now don't complain." he scolded her.

Dara got on his knees, folded her legs and getting behind her ass, starting pounding her cunt again. Menaka just lay peacefully on her side, taking the punishment as he fucked her while spanking her ass. But in a few minutes, she started moaning in pleasure again, indicating that she had gotten second wind.

Dara still had his index finger buried deep in her ass as he continued to fuck her doggy style, spanking her big ass multiple times.

I watched spellbound, taking a couple of screenshots of this intensely dirty close-up. And started jacking myself off to the rhythm of their fucking. My room was filled with sounds of the chair squeaking, their thighs slapping, and Menaka's animalistic grunts that indicated she was getting into it again. I noticed Vimla had tears in her eyes watching the wild sex unfold in front of her.

Dara pounded her like that for a good ten minutes or so bringing her to another orgasm before he himself came. This time, he did not cum inside her, but took his dick out and sprayed his jizz all over her curvy back forming a small pool of cum on her back.

My exhausted wife crashed on the bed and an exhausted Dara laid on top of her. The pool of cum on Menaka's back now sticking to Dara's stomach as he crashed on top of her. Both breathing heavy and completely exhausted after the intense fucking.

I noticed as both my eyes and Vimla's eyes were on the sticky cum connecting Dara's body to Menaka's body. Perhaps it was a moment of truth for me and also the maid. The sticky cum bridge between them said a lot about the close bond my wife shared with our watchman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 13 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 20-06-2023, 12:40 PM