Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Dara slowly walked to the kitchen where my wife was cutting some fruits for him.

"What are you doing?" the old gurkha asked slowly stepping behind her.

"Woww. You scared me. I told you to stay there" Menaka was clearly startled by his presence.

Dara stepped right behind her and put his hands on her waist. He rubbed her ass over her leggins and then slipped one hand to the front of her salwar kameez.

"Why so coy Memsaab. You like what you saw." Dara chuckled and leaned forward to kiss Menaka on the neck. His hands moved all over her front as he nibbled on her neck.

"What are you doing? Don't you want me to focus on cutting the fruits?" Menaka asked in a hurry.

"Let me help you."

Dara took his hands out from the embrace and put them around Menaka and on the knife with her hands. His body was now clinging to hers and he kept biting and nibbling at her neck. In that intimate embrace both of their hands played with each other for a while.

I was feeling weird watching this. What I had seen the from Dara was pure animalistic sex. This whole thing seemed almost...romantic. My old watchman clinging to my sexy wife, grinding against her as played with her. And her body language also conveyed a loving slow arousal. Dara squashed some pomegranate seeds in his hands and sprayed the juice on her neck as he then started licking it off. Watching the two incorporate food into their sex was a little weird to see.

"Memsaab."

"Hmmmm?"

"You like pomegranate juice?."

"Hmmm." she responded with eyes closed, enjoying their cuddling.

"Have some"

"Hmm." Menaka opened her eyes in curiosity

He bought his fingers towards Menaka's mouth. She opened and started sucking on them hungrily as if sucking his dick.

That depraved scene of my wife, her eyes closed and with an horny expression, sucking pomegranate juice off Dara's fingers continued for almost a minute. He kept moaning in pleasure throughout. Menaka was moaning and writhing in the arms of our watchman in our own kitchen.

Dara slowly but surely stripped my wife off her clothes, her salwar kameez bundled at the floor in our kitchen as Menaka turned off the lights of the kitchen and I saw Dara carry her in his arms towards our bedroom. I realized I was sporting a very strong erection after watching him seduce my wife so easily again, this man is insatiable I thought.

Dara carried my wife in the bedroom as Menaka slammed the door shut, It almost felt like the door slammed shut on me.

Dara dropped my wife on the bed, Vimla was still snoring in a corner on the bed and there was enough room for them to play. Dara wrapped his hands around my wife as he started kissing her hard, Menaka reciprocated in the same manner by kissing our watchman with aplomb. I could see his gutka smeared red lips clashing with my wife's red rosy lips and almost looked away in disgust.

I even saw their tongues playing with each other, exchanging saliva and Dara lapping up on her saliva. Dara was pushing his tongue deep in Menaka's throat which my wife was welcoming by opening her mouth wide.

The kissing went on for quiet some time as I saw my wife's right hand snaking down towards his big dick, Menaka gripped his cock and Dara let out a light moan. But the moan was enough to wake up Vimla.

"Memsaab...." Vimla said

"Hmmmmm......" Menaka just moaned and she pushed Dara on the bed

Menaka just moved the crotch of her panties to the side and sat down on Dara's big cock.

"Aahhhhh....Uffff" Menaka let out a moan as his thick dick breached her cunt

"Yess Memsaab. Ride me" Dara said as Menaka started riding our watchman's dick.

I noticed she still had her bra on and the panties were moved to the side, I figured she must have been really horny looking at Dara and Vimla go at it before and just jumped on his dick.

Menaka continued to ride him for a good fifteen minutes before Dara pushed her on the bed and shoved his dick in her pussy in one quick motion. He started kissing my wife as he was fucking her in missionary position. Menaka locked her legs behind his back and started pulling him inside her, Dara gladly accepted the invitation and started slamming in my wife furiously.

The missionary fucking continued for some time and that's when I saw Dara grunt, I thought he was going to dump his seed in her again but Dara quickly disengaged from her pussy and sat up on her chest. Before Menaka realized it, Dara shot a thick load on my beautiful wife's face. Load after load of thick potent semen was shot on my pretty wife Menaka's face as Dara made sure he covered every inch of her face.

I saw Menaka close her eyes in disgust as there was cum sticking on her hair, on her lips, in her eyes and her eyebrows.

"Eeeewwwww" Menaka shreiked in cringe once Dara was done

"Relax Memsaab. Just marking my territory" Dara chuckled and along with him Vimla laughed too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 7 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 19-06-2023, 03:48 PM