Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
I made up my mind to ignore whatever was happening in Mumbai for some time, disconnected the cameras for a much needed break. But my mind was fully occupied with thoughts of my wife and the email she sent me. I knew I had to take it wisely now, as any wrong decision could push my wife deeper into the watchman's web. I reconnected after two days of break, finally gathering the courage to speak to my wife again.

I sat staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. It was almost time. Almost 4 PM in Bombay. I was dying to hear her voice again.

Finally the phone rang.

"Hey, finally!" I replied.

"Hello Prakash. How are you?" she sounded a little tired. I wondered if she had just been fucked by her lover again. But it was unlikely given that our son was probably there with her.

"I am doing fine. Just a little tired with all the crazy work." I replied. "How have you been?"

"I'm okay." she laconically said and was silent.

"Well...any developments on the Dara front?"

"Nothing much. We had sex again two days ago in the afternoon before Ayan came home."

"Where?"

"In the living room on the sofa."

I realized they had sex when I had disconnected the cameras, so basically missing out on the fun.

"On the sofa huh?" I asked. "In what position?"

"From behind."

"You mean in the ass?"

"WHAT??? NOOO!! Are you crazy? Just regular."

"Does he play with your asshole?"

"Prakash!!" she sounded bashful. "I can't share such details right now."

"Come on. The guy has managed to seduce you pretty easily considering you are a high class memsaab and he is a lowly watchman. Your ass is very inviting. Surely he wants to try that too."

"He did mention it indirectly once but I shot him down. It is NOT something I will do, not even with you."

"I know you won't do it with me. But you might with him." I couldn't help but let a little bitterness show.

Menaka went silent. She had clearly detected my tone too.

"Prakash, you are the man I love. You are the center of my world." she said earnestly. "If you are feeling resentful in any way..."

"No no, sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I backtracked. "Anyway, how many times has he fucked you?"

"Ayan came back. It was a Friday. Today it's Sunday. I've been busy with Ayan ever since. No chance of anything with Dara."

"Not even late at night when Ayan is deep asleep in his room? You've played around at night before with him."

"Yes, but that was impulsive stupidity. I don't want to risk waking him up."

"With your orgasmic screams?"

A few seconds silence.

"I don't scream during orgasms. You know that." she lied. I felt like prodding her a little, but I let it drop.

"True. So has Dara cooperated? With him not getting his hands on you for 48 hours, maybe he is spending time with Vimla." I touched a pain point.

"Maybe."

Menaka testily said, barely concealing the jealousy in her voice. Then she probably realized what she was conveying and changed the subject.

"Anyway, how have you been? Still busy with that major engine malfunction?"

"Yeah, it's been 18 hour shifts since that damn thing conked off. We'll probably get it fixed later today and then leave port."

"Menaka, how many times has Dara fucked you in total?" I had to test my wife a little.

"Ummm....only twice Prakash. Once when I told you after I sent Ayan to his friend's place and the second time was just two days back, on the couch" Menaka lied to me with a straight face.

"When will you be able to Skype again?"

"Maybe from Singapore in 5 days." I lied. "Anyway, what's your plan for the day?"

"I have to take Ayan to a classmate's birthday party in a while. In fact he's watching TV in the living room ready to get going. You wanna talk to him? It's been days."

"Sure, put him on!"

"HI papaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" my son's voice blared through the phone after a few seconds as Menaka walked out of the bedroom and put him on.

"Hello champ!"

And I started catching up with my son.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the day, whatever I saw was mundane day-to-day stuff. I did get to see Menaka in her undies when she changed her clothes, but considering what else I had seen before, it seemed tame. Later in the night I saw Dara and Vimla walk to the terrace, but surprising there was no action. Both of them were speaking in hushed tones as if discussing a plan. I was curious to find out what was cooking here and soon I found out.

Exactly at 9:45 PM in Bombay, I heard our doorbell ring and in walked the maid Vimla. Ayan closed the door behind her and I saw my wife Menaka was in the kitchen.

"Ayan beta, who is it?" Menaka called out from the kitchen

"Vimla didi" Ayan told her

I immediately caught Menaka making a disgusting face after hearing her name, Menaka stormed out of the kitchen, her big boobs bouncing in the process in her tight fit salwar kameez. Both the ladies came face to face.

"What are you doing here" Menaka thundered at her

"Memsaab, I wanted to talk to you" Vimla said with pleading eyes

Menaka told Ayan to go to his room and finish his homework. My obedient son left the room and went to his bedroom.

"What?" Menaka made a crooked face

"Memsaab, I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day. I apologize for my behavior"

"Actually...Dara asked me to...."

"What? Why?" Menaka was surprised after hearing that

"Dara asked me to apologize to you and being his lover, I listen to everything he says. He told me you are a true Memsaab who has been so kind to both of us." Vimla's eyes started welling up

"Ok Ok don't cry" Menaka tried to calm her down

"There is one more personal request from me, please stay away from my Dara. Please leave us alone Memsaab, we are planning to get married. I love him and he loves me. You interfered in our happy relationship. Dara has started ignoring me, he feels like a completely different person" Vimla started crying

I noticed a smirk on Menaka's face when she said Dara is a completely different person. I sensed Vimla was equally insecure about Menaka, the same way Menaka was of her.

"Ok I won't interfere. Enjoy with your Dara" Menaka stood there with her hands crossed

I saw a big smile form on Vimla's face as she breathed sigh of relief, she bent down and touched Menaka's feet with both hands.

"Thank you Memsaab, Thank you Memsaab" Vimla was estatic

"Ok Ok. Sit down. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Menaka asked her like a true Memsaab

"Yes Memsaab" Vimla sat down on the floor

Menaka started walking to the kitchen, my eyes fixated on the curvature of her ass which was displaying from her leggins she was wearing. Anybody could guess she was blessed with the most divine ass.

Menaka came out with a fruit plate and gave it to Vimla, who gladly accepted. Both the ladies got chatting and for the first time I saw there was no animosity between them. Both seemed to make peace with each other.

Vimla kept telling her how she was married at a young age and how her drunk husband never pays attention to her needs. That's when she met Dara and fell in love with him. I noticed Menaka's face turn serious when she said it.

They didn't realize when it was almost 11PM in Bombay, when my wife suddenly got up to check on Ayan who by now was sleeping in his room. My room adjusted his blanket and closed the door behind him.

"I think you should leave" Menaka told Vimla, who was still sitting on the floor watching TV

"Yes Memsaab. Can I use the washroom?"

"Yes that way." Menaka gestured to her

As soon as Vimla entered our bedroom, she slowly fished out her phone and dialed a number entering the bathroom. I figured she had called Dara and my heart was beating faster in anticipation of what was to come.

Sure enough, 5mins later I heard the doorbell ring which startled my wife Menaka was was sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for Vimla to come out of the bathroom. I saw Menaka took a quick glance at the clock and saw it was 11PM at night. I'm sure she figured who it was so late in the night.

"Is Vimla here?" I heard Dara's voice

"Yes" Menaka replied

"Please call he Memsaab, it's urgent" Dara pleaded with her

"Ok. You stay here" Menaka said and started walking towards our master bedroom

On the screen, I saw Dara close the main door silently behind him. There was a creepy smile on his face, I saw his gutka stenched teeth as he smiled and almost cringed in response. I thought how could Menaka find him kissable.

Menaka took a quick glance at the bathroom and figured Vimla was still inside, as she walked into the living room she was greeted with our old Nepali watchman standing there, grinning at her like a hungry wolf eyeing his prey.

"What? No funny business. Ayan is sleeping" Menaka glared at him.

"Do you want something to eat?" Menaka asked him

"Ok Memsaab" Dara said that looking at my wife with eyes filled with lust, it been a while since he touched her

Menaka came out of the kitchen and handed the fruit plate to Dara, who quickly took a glance at her cleavage as she gave him the fruit plate. Both of the looked at the bathroom door open and out walked Vimla, completely naked. She had taken a bath in our master bedroom's bathroom.

"What are you doing here" Vimla screamed at Dara

"I came looking for you. It's 11PM you know what time it is" Dara and Vimla both giggled at his joke

On the screen, I saw Menaka had an incredible jealous look on her face as she knew what he meant.

"Both of you, get out of my house. NOW" Menaka glared daggers at Dara

"In a while Memsaab, let me finish this fruit plate" Dara replied to her with his puppy eyes

"Ohh woww, look at this bed" Vimla jumped on the bed in the master bedroom, her body still wet

"Ewwww....don't do it" Menaka screamed at her and ran to the bedroom, her big boobs bouncing as she ran

Sensing the opportunity, Dara quickly got up and switched off the lights in the living room and kitchen to join them in the bedroom.

Vimla was spread on the bed, completely naked as Dara kept the fruit plate on the side table and joined her on the bed.

"What the hell?" she yelled. "I told you two to get out!"

Vimla looked a little worried but Dara ignored my wife and started licking the maid's hairy pussy.

"DARA!" Menaka shouted, but to no avail.

The ball was now in Menaka's court. Normally in a situation where you have unwelcome guests, you call the watchman to kick them out. When the watchman himself is the unwanted guest, whom do you call? Neighbors? security officer? But my wife was smart enough to know that such a step would mean public humiliation.

She just stood there with her arms folded, seething, watching the depraved scene unfold in the bedroom.

Vimla was on the bed with her legs open and Dara was on his knees in front of her. He got back to licking her clit and Vimla started moaning again.

Menaka just stood there and started watching the action. It was obvious that she had a voyeuristic side. In fact watching these two go at it is what had been the spark that lit her inner fire a few weeks ago.

Vimla for the most part kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the attention she was getting from the old gurkha's tongue. Maybe she was feeling shame at having an audience but was too much under Dara's control to protest. Once in a while, she would open her eyes and look at Menaka. Their eyes would meet and they would look away. But clearly as time went by, both ladies were getting used to the situation.

"Unhunhunhununh!!" Vimla nasally groaned as she had an orgasm. I noticed that the maid, maybe conscious of Menaka's presence, didn't holler or heave too much. It seemed like a very restrained reaction to an orgasm.

Dara then got up and took his pants off. His thick erect dick sprang to attention.

Dara sat on the bed and nudged Vimla. As if used to the routine, the naked maid got on her knees and then straddled the watchman. Her petite ass lowered itself on the watchman's thighs as his dick easily entered her recently moistened cunt.

"Ungghhhhh" Vimla groaned as the thick cock penetrated her.

Menaka, who had been pointedly looking away standing a few feet away from them, turned her head and started watching. The maid slowly started rising and falling on her lover's dick. Dara, who usually played with Menaka's thick ripe ass a lot during sex, seemed to keep his hands to himself. And I could understand why. Vimla had very little flesh on the bones.

But the scene unfolding on my screen streamed live from my house was an erotic one nonetheless. The gurkha's thick virile cock pummeling the maid's feeble body as she bounced on top of him. They were grunting and groaning loudly. I was getting turned on. And in a few minutes, it was obvious that Menaka was too.

Menaka started fidgeting a lot as Dara picked up the tempo of his fucking, Vimla bouncing on his lap rapidly. The look on her face showed no trace at all of anger anymore but curiosity, fascination, and of course, arousal. Turned out that I wasn't the only one to notice this.

"Come on, memsaab, join us!" Dara said to her, almost out of breath.

"No." Menaka said, but with very little conviction.

After a while, Dara pushed Vimla on the bed and made her get on all fours. Vimla's thin bony ass came into view as Dara dove face first in her ass and started licking her pussy from behind. Vimla started moaning as she felt his wet tongue on her pussy. I saw Menaka's eyes widen with excitement as she saw Dara dart his tongue upwards and started licking Vimla's dirty asshole. I almost cringed looking at the sight on the screen, as the old watchman was clearly enjoying eating the maid's asshole. Dara parted her bony ass cheeks with both his hands and started tongue fucking Vimla's asshole.

"Ummmmhh....Ahhhh" Vimla groaned as his wet tongue penetrated her asshole.

After licking and eating her ass for well over 15 minutes, Menaka saw with fear filled eyes as Dara lined his big black cock at the entrance of Vimla's asshole and slammed it in, putting all his weight on her.

"AARRRRGGGHHH......UOOOUUiiiiii" Vimla let out a most unwomanly scream that I've ever heard and I saw Menaka take two steps back out of fear.

Dara grabbed her thin neck from behind and started slamming his big cock in her ass furiously, Vimla grabbed the bedsheets for support as Dara started pounding her ass without a care in the world, I was surprised the thin little maid could take this much punishment.

I could see Menaka say "Oh my god" as Dara pulled out his cock from her ass and slammed it back in one quick motion, causing Vimla to scream again. I was afraid it might wake up the neighbors, or Ayan even worse.

After fucking her ass in doggy for some time, Dara switched position and Vimla sat down on his dick in a reverse cowgirl position. I could clearly see his thick black dick piercing her ass in this position, leaving a considerable gape.

Dara kept pounding her mercilessly in this position for some time before I heard his shudder under her, Dara stopped slamming into her and let out a loud moan as Vimla disengaged from his dick, letting out gushes of cum fall on his stomach from her asshole. The fuckin watchman had dumped his semen in the young maid's asshole, that too in front of my wife on our bed.

"AAHHH" Dara yelled as he pushed Vimla off his body, onto the bed.

Menaka just kept on looking at both of them, too scared to move a limb. Dara had just mercilessly fucked Vimla on her bed.

"Please leave both of you" Menaka pleaded with them

"Yeah in a bit, let me clean up" Dara said and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom

Menaka and Vimla kept looking at each other, one with incredible arousal on her face and one with an incredibly satisfied look on her face.

Some time later, Dara came out of the bathroom still completely naked and wet. He opened my closet and started wearing my golden bath robe. I cringed in disgust looking at the scene in front of me, my favorite bath robe touching his thin, droopy Nepali body.

Dara sat down on the bed and started eating the fruits which my wife had given him earlier, avoiding eye contact with my wife.

"Memsaab, can I have some more fruits? I'm very hungry" Dara pleaded to her

"Ok. You stay here" Menaka got a nice excuse to leave the bedroom as she walked to the kitchen

Dara took a quick glance at Vimla, who was already snoring on the bed and followed my wife to the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 5 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 19-06-2023, 03:07 PM