Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 11
(Dara explains his side of the story and spins a web of jealousy for Menaka and Prakash)

The weekend started with a video call with my wife Menaka and son Ayan, with Ayan sharing details of his daily routine. Menaka and me were having a lot of fights lately so we were kind of cold to each other. I could clearly feel there was a big change in my prim and proper wife who I left behind with my kid, our watchman had somehow managed to connect with her on an emotional level, much to my surprise and frustration. The video call ended with Menaka telling me she will send me an email which is very very important, I immediately noticed a shy smile on her face as she said it.

Once the call was disconnected, I started sweating with anticipation of what my wife had in store for me. Unknown to her, I had managed to watch all the action going due to the spy cam installed, but Menaka had been surprising me a lot lately. I couldn't concentrate on work as my mind was transfixed on what was in store for me and my wife. Late in the evening, I got a pop up on my mobile and I immediately rushed to my PC. It was the email I was waiting for.

Dearest Prakash,

I would like to start this email by thanking you for being the most amazing husband anyone could ask for, Me and Ayan miss you a lot and feel your void daily in our lives. Wish you could come home soon. I'm sending you this email to inform you what Dara told me the last time we met. I feel sharing this information is you is very important as you are the center of my universe. Here's what Dara said to me in his own words-

Memsaab, I started working in your housing society from the past 5 months. As I told you earlier, my wife had died 5 years back and I was always lonely and was seeking female companionship. Vimla and me got close to each other in an instant, almost like we were made for each other. I know she is a lot younger than me, but her drunk husband ignores her so that's the void I filled in her life. Our life was perfect as we met daily on the terrace, behind the water tank to have sex twice a day. Our perfect life was ruined the day you walked to the terrace and caught us having sex behind the water tank.

Both Vimla and me were terrified the moment you caught us, we thought we might lose our jobs and that's why I came up to you the next day when you were sitting alone, keeping a watch on your son as he was playing with his friends. Memsaab, thank you for forgiving me as I explained to you my side of the story and listening to me carefully. You were wearing a green Salwar Kameez that day and my god you were looking so hot memsaab. As you got up to leave, my eyes were fixated on your big sexy ass as you walked past me towards your son.

God presented with the opportunity to help you the very next day, when you hurt your leg and fell down because of a open manhole cover. I immediately rushed to help you, Memsaab I can never forget the view deep down your cleavage as I hooked my arms behind you and helped you to stand up. Your milky white skin and intoxicating scent is still fresh in my mind, my eyes were transfixed on your big boobs as they jiggled when I helped you walk to the lift. In the lift you moved my hand lower to your waist once you realized I was copping a feel of your breast, trust me Memsaab I was already having a hard on just by touching your soft silky waist and brushing your boobs. God has blessed you with an incredible body, one which will put lots of film actresses to shame.

Once we reached your apartment, you remember the foot massage memsaab? Yeah because I remember them like it happened yesterday. I started applying the nepali balm around your fair milky leg memsaab and what a sight it was for a 55 year old Nepali old Gurkha like me. My mind started comparing your leg to Vimla's skinny hairy ugly leg and I immediately felt your husband is the luckiest man on this planet. Oh speaking of your husband, after the massage I asked about your husband to the other watchman who was working here before me, he told me your husband rarely comes home and is away for almost 6 to 8 months every year. That's when I decided to make the move on you memsaab.

I still remember you were wearing a blue saree as I was giving you a massage and you had dozed off because of the high dose painkillers you were taking. I just kept looking at your incredible body and your big heaving boobs as you were breathing. I had to take a leap of faith and make a move on you, and sure enough I did it by kissing your cheeks and seeing no resistance from your side, kissing you deeply.

As you know Memsaab, you started enjoying with me daily and were skeptical about not letting me touch your boobs. But you did fold to my demands and what an incredibly arousing feeling it was when I mauled your big milky boobs for the first time. I loved how big and soft they were but I knew I had to take it slow with you as you are a high class memsaab and not a maid like Vimla. One thing led to another and withing a few days I had you topless in your living room and bit and sucked your big boobs to my heart's consent. Your pink nipples taste like rose petals memsaab, ever had rose petals? You must try.

How can I forget the day I got to see your divine ass? We rushed to your flat after you dropped your son to the school bus, I remember you were wearing a salwar kameez that day and looked extremely hot. Withing minutes I stripped you topless and was playing with your tits memsaab, I love you tits memsaab you know that right? That's when I slowly opened the knot of your kameez which you forgot to tie back, after blasting my semen all over your big boobs you got up and started walking to the bathroom to clean the mess and that's when your pants dropped to your ankles and I saw your big, sexy, creamy, milky ass right in front of my face. I quickly pulled down your red panties to get a better look and what a sight it was. I will never forget this day till the day I die.

Memsaab, it was this day when I was sure it was a matter of time before we had sex. But you made me wait for a long time, which irritated me a lot and that's the reason we used to have fights. Things progressed organically and we started having oral sex on each other, trust me memsaab your warm mouth feels so good wrapped around my big dick, they way your pink lips are a tight fit around my dick and the way you look at me while giving me a blowjob is the best feeling in the world. You are blessed with the most innocent eyes memsaab, I have to admit.

Coming to our ritual "Choot-Dikhayi". Memsaab I could understand your reluctance for the ritual but thank you for understanding that it's a big part of our culture. When a women shows her choot to her husband, we have to shove a 100rs note in her pussy as a part of "Choot-Dikhayi". That's when we had our biggest fight and you started teasing me with Banke. Banke is a young guy who knows nothing memsaab, I knew you would come back to me and allow me to complete this ritual which you did. Do you remember the sexy time we spent in our watchman shack memsaab? When I shoved a 100rs note in your pussy? You have the most beautiful pussy memsaab, pink like a kashmiri apple.

Now coming to our big day, I knew you were jealous of Vimla and my relationship. That's the reason you sent your son to your relatives place so that we can have sex that night. Trust me Memsaab, it was the most memorable night for me. I'm a 55 year old Gurkha who has lived all his life in poverty and here I was being invited to spend the night with a high class gorgeous memsaab like you. I couldn't wait to shove my thick dick inside your pink cunt, and that's what I did. You remember that night memsaab? I'm sure you do. How can you forget the incredible night we had. They way your pussy was wrapped around my big dick was a sight to behold, I loved the soft velvet feeling of your incredible pussy milking my big cock again and again. Your orgasmic screams are still fresh in my ears and I wanted to feed you my dick again and again, throughout the night.

It was smooth sailings after that as we started having sex whenever we got the chance, that was until your stupid husband came home for 15 days to interrupt. I personally feel he is an idiot to leave behind his super sexy wife home alone. If I was in his place, I would never leave you alone for a minute memsaab. Coming to a conclusion, I would like to continue this relationship with you memsaab, but please remember Vimla is the love of my life and we are planning to get married soon. As much as I love sleeping with you, I know you belong to a completely different league to me, something I could never imagine. You also have a son and a husband who also love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara's narration ended and sitting back in my room, I was feeling heavy headed after reading the email from my wife. Dara had basically given a deep dive into his part of the story and I had to admit, I was impressed by the old Gurkha's wisdom and understanding of human emotions. My eyes caught another pop up on the screen and it was a email from Menaka.

Dear Prakash,

Have you read the email? Do you see how much he cares about me? He remembers every little detail of whatever happened between us? That's so sweet of him. I really admire these qualities in him.

Do you remember what I was wearing when we went to Lonavala recently?

Love,
Menaka XOXO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last part of her email sent a piercing pain in my chest, I felt like I was watching my wife slip away from me gradually into the ugly old watchman's arms. Here I was sitting halfway across the ocean, watching all the drama unfold in front of my eyes. Unable to do anything about the situation, my sexy young wife was comparing me to a old Nepali watchman who was two decades older to both of us. What the fuck is going on I thought as I slammed my laptop shut in anger after reading Menaka's email for the second time.
[+] 6 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 19-06-2023, 11:56 AM