Adultery Arranged my own wife's bang
Continued but only able to get later part of story and many parts are missing in between. Sharing those which was available from its closed site.

Then I tried to tip toe to my hideout. But Javed stopped me and showed the door. I nodded understandingly. Surely Nupur will use bath room to clean her both holes to get ready for beggars who were looking upward from the park. I directly crossed the road and safely settled behind a big tree only about few meters away from their dirty basterds to watch the seen clearly. After about twenty minuts Javed appeared taking Nupur by her hand. I saw Nupur's face clearly when they crossed the road under the land. There was no at least a little hesitation on her face.she stepped forward proudly like a house wife going to a nearby market to buy something!

--------Missing content --------

I saw these boys enjoyed every moaning and each movement of my wife's nude body.her sindhoor was still on her forhead.our mangalsutra was ganging arround her neck and made tingling sounds; occationally when she bend her hand and reach down. the boy who was fuck:ing her from behind got my attention.… he used to fuck her slowly..she was moaning loudly but tears went down her cheeks.. the one who was hurting her nipples till now started fucking her face… now nupur was on all fours being fucked in pussy and mouth in front of the whole crowd… she was moaning… she was being treated like a prostitute in a brothel.of course she will be a one from tommarrow..
Then the guy fucking her increased the speed.. i knew he is at the stage of leaving his fluid in her pussy… he held her hair back and shouted "I am cumming bitch,… give birth to our joint baby u slut nuupuurrrrr"
i saw she got exited of the thought.. the one in her mouth shifted to her sloppy pussy… another guy took his place… he was big… 7 inches long… the guy in her pussy started fucking her like anything.. he was ramming his piston hard and fast in great speed…she was being hurt now but coperating with full of lust.… he was pulling her hair very hard making her look into the eyes of the person who was fucking her face like a … the one in her pussy said something to the other and he left her face… the one in her pussy told her "nupur tell us u r the fucking bitch" she did not react but moaned loudly.. he hit her in the face very hard leaving a red mark on her face. I heard my wife scream "fuck me I am your bitch do whatever you want to do with my body.ffuck ffuck fuck meeeee".

i was realy aroused at the seen. she was being humiliated in front of everyone…
Then the boy who was in her mouth came in her mouth but pulled his dick out in time to shoot his cum on her face…she looked like a rreal slut with cum on her face and a man fucking her in doggy style in front of a crowd…she was wriggling and this excited the one in her pussy…. He rammed into her like a piston and pulled her hair so hard that the way her face being stretched… she was wrigling and sweating.surely she was tired already and there were many more waiting to fuck her and humiliate her… then he pulled out of her pussy and took her face near his dick and started cumming like anything on her face… lot of fluid covered her face… nupur happily accepted all with open mouth…
Then the real ordeal started… the leader said he wanted to complete the ceremony fast and so everyone should start off asap… he made nupur lie on one boys dick and the boy entered her pussy and the leader slid his dick into her ass hole in one go … nupur shrieked and moaned… everyone clapped at this…. The camera was brought close to her face to capture the moment when she is trembling out of passion and screamed…. Both started fucking her like a toy… she was trembling in all the mixed emotions… then another entered her face… he fucked her face… she was now being fucked in 3 holes at the same time. i lost count of how many boys fucked her after that…. But i knew that the leader did not cum in her ass he was still fucking her ass like anything and pumping in like anything……. Then after all the persons had cum once on nupur, the leader took his dick covered in stink from her own ass and asked her to lick it up… i saw she hesitated soon she started sucking his dick… once satisified that it was clean he took his dick out of her fucked face and came over her.when all was done on nupur she tried to stand up but was unable to get on her feets.she was so weak and her pussy and ass so hard fucked that she could not get her legs together to stand or walk… then the leader ordered all the come close to nupur the slutty bitch… he ordered all to cum on her body once…
Soon I saw 10 teen dicks surrounding her all pumping off like pistons… one after the other one after the other they all started cumming on her.. some on her face some on her boobs and some elsewhere… she was drenched in cum.. then the screen went blank. after all this hard fucks, how she is hot for another fuck? I thought with wonder.

-------Missing content -----------

I heard the knock at the door when I rushed to open. Smiling, there was Javed.acually I was expecting the home made movie. Javed came and sat."yeas,she is there" he said when I started to walk towards the window. Reluctantly I stopped controlling my urge and sat with him. "You know suman bhai, she wanted to keep the cd at your home.we can't allow any suspiciouns." "Why she is doing this things?" I mumbled as speaking to myself. "Partly she wants to hide that CDs suman bhai. Then partly she is enjoying" Javed reasoned."anyway do you want to fuck her?" I jumped off the bed. ""We will take her here and I will blindfold her" I got the idea. "But you should fuck her in the ass only.otherwise she will recognize your member" "ok ok Javed please bring her" I pleaded him."first hide somewhere inside"he suggested. My god what happened to me? I am going to fuck my wife, that's too in the ass like a thief! The idea aroused me a lot.ones I settled in the little bathroom Javed left. I was eagerly peeping outside with a thumping heart and rock hard cock.

After a time I felt like years the door cracked opened. Javed came inside first and then my sweet wife Nupur! I felt sudden urge to run and hug her. She obidiently followed Javed.she was wearing the pure red saree wich I brought her in our second anniverssary. Javed stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face her. "Who are you?" He asked. "Nupur" I heard my wife whispering."no that's not the answer." Javed said in a flat voice. Nupur looked at him puzzled. "Kiss me and tell me who you are" without any hesitation, Nupur stepped forward to send her milky hands around Javed's neck.javed hugged her tightly and I could see from back they are locking in a deep, passionate lip kiss. "I am Nupur, I am your whore......" She said little loud but without any shame."Will you do anything for me?" "Anything ajey anything.please tell me what you want pleease" still her hands wrapped around his neck Nupur said directly looking into his eyes! "I want to fuck you now" Javed said."I am yours ajey you can fuck me whenever you want" she said. "Will you marry me?" Javed asked."I am your slut ajey, no need to marry me you can use me as much as you want" Nupur replied after thinking while."oh you want to fuck many cocks right?" Javed asked mockingly."no no ajey I m only your slut. You can use me as you wish. I will sleep with anyone you want me to sleep with" she whispered. "Even your husbend?" "He is not my husbend anymore" Nupur shouted."then will you fuck him?" "Yeas yeas I will fuck him I will fuk him but only if you ask me to sleep with him" Nupur screamed. "Will you marry someone if I asked you to do so? Again Javed asked. "Yeas I will." Nupur said thoughtfully. "But who?" "Idris" Javed replied. I saw Nupur was lost in thought sometimes."don't know but if he is the man you choose for me, I have no choice." I couldn't believe my ears! My sweet young wife is ready to marry that old basted to satisfy Javed's needs."when?" Then she asked."when is our wedding?" "Let's see after one month" Javed replied.

------missing part ------

"you are lucky yaar" when I said that my wife went to parents home for two weeks, my satish said. I was puzzeled."hay why don't you have fun these weeks?" he asked. I knew them well. they all are such fun type fellows. It was me never participated in there crazy events. Even non of them has visited or seen my wife atleast. I was such a homely person before that devilish idea came into my mind.
I didn't feel like to go home that evening.Actually I had no courage to open the door of our empty house. Insteed, I asked satish if he have some time for a drink. He was more than happy to accept.
We discussed somany things and emptied two bottle of beers."suman, why don't you have a hot night?" I was puzzeled again. "bhabi will come after two weeks.then try some hot cunt" yeas, he is right. after watching all the hot seens had made me mad. I wanted to release my frustration someway. Fucking a women is the best way to get relieved from this tension."good idea yaar." I agreed.then I started to dial javed's number.
yeas, I wanted a cunt to release my urge, that will be a hired cunt but a cunt once belonged to my wife."hellow suman bhai" javed answered. "javed, I heared you have a new girl. I and my friend want to have some good time because my wife went to see parents" I said hoping he can understand what I want."yeas yeas suman bhai, she is a married butifull women, just joined the job" saying this he laughed loudly."I will give the phone number and address, you can book her.temember you shall tell my name to madam otherwise they will not let you enter.wait the new girls name is " Nandini he laughed again.

"huh you also know such places" satish grined. "it's not like that yaar,he is my friend and he has some contacts" I said dialing "madam's" number. "hellow" a not sweet female voice answered. After initial introduction I directly came to the topic."well, I and my friend want some good time in your place.suman bhai said one nanditha is the best" she giggled. "yeas, he is right.she came here two days ago but everybody wants her" two days? that means this basterds used her one day befor send nupur to madam. I cursed him silently."you will have to pay 6000 per hour and she is free for you only day after tommorrow from seven pm" Although it is painfull I felt proud of nupur."ok seven to nine confirmed" I know satish will not pay such an amount. so I madeup my mind to pay for both of us.No husband has ever paid such amount to fuck his own wife.I thought.
------Missing content ----------

Prem went ehind and grabbed her both brests roughly. Nupur was giving glancess at me but this time there was no lust in her eyes. her eyes was blank like a dead person. She was werering all jeweleries wich onece belonged to her. She was very butifull and innocent un her red bridel saree and all the highly costed jeweleries."wait prem." I interrupted.I didn't wanted it this way. On the other hand, I didn't wanted the bridel saree wich ones weared by my then vergin wife and removed only by me to be molested and removed by a third person. Most importenty, I knew the slut born in nupur will never awake in her home, in her bridel dress."you can dance while removing your cloths slut" I instructed. "we all can sit and watch houre prostitute geting nude wanting us to for us to fuck her" all cheered and agreed with my suggesstion. after we settled our chair in a roind I gestured her to walk into the curcle.I saw nupur trembling and shaking like a fish.Without stoping glancing at me time to time, she slowly came to the centre.

Nupur still shakingly stood directly infront of me and raised her one hand to her saree pin.
"I'm sure we'll enjoy oerselves friends," shatish said showing his experiences with nupur, winking at prem. "She's one hell of a cunt."
"stop" I commanded.making Nupur freezed at once"Come on slut, show us what a good slut you can are. A little dancing would make it a lot sexier." i commanded. Slowly, Nupur'ships started to sway in a slow rythm."raise hands above head" rajive said fascinated by her swaying ass directly before his face. she raised her hands swaying her hips side to side rythmycally, directly looking on my eyes with her tearfilled butifull eyes."tell us what a whore you are" raju suggested. they were geting nasty by seeing this butifull women before them is ready tovdo whatever they want" "uh I am, I am a whore" she muttered."I want to fuck" it was my own wife saying this vulgar in her own living room swaying ass hands raised above her head! "I want a good fuck" she then opened her legs changing the rythm of her hips to back and fro showing fucking rythm!

"lets cum first round" I said. "come here slut, make us nude and make our cocks free" she was facing my side. she directly came towards.After all she is my wife comming to me in her bridel dres.i rose up to face her Wrapping my hand around the back of her neck, i pulled her into my lips and almost immediately my tongue was at the back of her throat. we kissed passionately.
After a few seconds of our lustful lip-lock, pulled her away sharply and stared at her with a devilish smile, "On your knees slut." i ordered. Without hesitation, she dropped knees as i undid my belt and pulled my zipper down. "Pull it out." i told her. Obediently, she reached into my pants and wrapped her hands around my throbbing dick and slowly pulled it out. she slid her hand over my cock and reached down to cradle my balls.
"I asked to suck it ¡*" With that she leaned in and tickled the head of my cock with her tongue before popping it between her lips. she sucked on just the head before taking more into her mouth,slowly sliding her lips around my cock. i began to pump my hips in rhythm with her eager sucking, as she moved her hand over my rock hard dick,pumping back and forth relentlessly. Then she started on my balls while still stroking my prick with her hand. she then licked from the base of my cock all the way to the top of my shaft and took it back into her mouth. "You are one best cocksucker, slut." i told her as i stared down at her on my foots, chest heaving she gasped for air. "You like sucking dick, don't you slut?" i asked. "Yes." she replied quietly. taking my cock out for a while."Yes what, whore?" i replied, reaching down and pinching her nipples over blouse as punctuate my question. shecwas Wincing in pain, her answer was quick."Yes, I love sucking dick!" with that I shooted my load over her head and red saree.

----------broken part again --------

Play with your tits, slut," i ordered as i planted my feet on the floor steadily before beginning to move upward inside her."I Want you to play with your tits as you work yourself on my cock you the dirty fucking slut"
Nupur bit her lip and did as she was told, bringing her hands up to her breasts. Her fingers teased her nipples as she worked her ass on my cock. i thrusted up into her, my hands cupping her hips as i helped her ride my cock."You feel so good, suman ji. You're so big in my ass," she moaned, keeping her eyes locked on mine.
I grinned remembering her "small dick" comment on my cock with javed. "Yeah. You like my fat cock in your ass?" i teased, thrusting up harder into her. "You like my cock filling your slutty tight ass?"
I groaned and slipped us over, driving my cock deep inside her ass. I hooked her legs over my elbows and drove my cock deeper inside her. "Such a good slut," i whispered, thrusting hard inside her. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to get in to bed for fuck for at least a week.""Please. Please," she begged, arching up into my touch. "Please. Wreck me. Please. Please."
I couldn¡¯t stand it any longer. I felt my orgasm crash though my body and shoot out the end of my cock deep into this fucking dirty sluts dump hole.¡°Ooooohhhhh yes take that, fucking take that you fuck filthy slut!¡± I screamed.¡°Yes please cum, that¡¯s it dump your load in my ass yes!¡± She screamed as she came louder and longer then ever before.
I buried myself deep inside her ass and came hard, groaning as my cock spilled inside her. The feeling of my cum shooting inside her sent her over the edge. I collapsed on top of her, both of breathing hard as we recovered. then I heared the door bell. Leaving the whore motionless on the floor, I went to answer the door naked, knowing who it can be. yeas, nupur's would be husband was their to take his future wife back from the work place! "uh sahib, I will wait" seeing me nacked he murmered as if to say sory."no, I mean, we are finished with the slut, you can get her back" I said making him really uncomfortable."come in"he came inside hesitantly.seeing nupur laying naked in the middle of the floar coated with cum, I saw he turned aside surely to hide the tent he got in his pant. "hay common, you are fucking her daily. why are you staring like that?" I asked teasingly."no sahib, not in last two weeks"I was surprised by his reply."oh, you have no chance to fuck your would be wife? that's pitty. go and fuck her" I said. he looked at me to chek whether I was seriouse."go man, fuck her" I encouraged him.

I saw with a smile on my face he is going to nupur unzipping his trouser like a hungry dog. Taking his hard cock in his hand he quickly laid betwean her already spreaded legs aimin his cock at her entrence. Nupur who was laying with her eyes shut motionless, opened her eyes with his sudden aproach. "get off ne basterd" she screamed from her throat kicking him off."I am a whore you basterd, even my husband pays to fuck me. how dare you expect a free fuck from me?" she yelled spiting on his face! I was not in a mood to interfere with this fight. so I went to wash myself clean to have a good sleep after weeks.

I had a nice bath nearly for half an hour.When I came back, nupur was sitting thinking something deep in her mind.Idris was not in the room.Seeing me she got up quickly."where's idris? I thought you are......" "he is waiting out side, no I can't fuck him in this house" she said in a dried voice."after you went inside, I sucked him off. he is my future husband anyway.if he also refuse, who else will look after this whore" she continued.Apperently she didn't wanted to wash herself atleast. she was there in the dress she came in."I am going sumanji, I think you satisfied by fucking me, I mean fucking this whore" she said. "oh I forgot,wait" I went inside and came back with two thousand rupees."take your tip and thanks, you are the best fuck i ever had. I hope I can fuck you soon" she got money with trembling hands."thanks, ssumman jii" with that she ran outshuting her mouth by hand trying to suspend her cry.

Nupur has kept all the jeweleries on the table and her saree on the nicely folded.
I slept on that day nicely and peacefully without waking up with bad dreams like in past two weeks.I must admit that I went through a hell in last week. yeas, I am thevperson responsible for this but I never thought I can recorrect everythings so easily in this life. But god answered this sinfull souls prayers finally.I thought.
I waked up early in the morning on next day wich is the final day of mine in this house and this hell of the town.
I spent whole morning on tightening my trap on javed and his goons.I could never forgive them for breaching my trust on them and ofcourse for making my wife's life a hell. Satisfied by seeing everythings went perfect, I came back to clear our house.I arranged a transprt service to transport our belongings to my father in laws house wich situated more than two hundred killometers from here. Then I called javed."javed bhai, when she's ready to finish this?"I asked him."suman bhai, she will come with you tommorrow. I hope you can finish in two three days" cunning basterd" I thought." yeas javed bhai, I have arranged a lawyer nearby. we will be there tommorow night and after compleat initials we will go to her parents place.Then on the way back I can release her after compeleting divorce. ask her to be ready at two in the evening" without waiting the reply i kept the phone.
I went to the madam's place in the evening of the next day. Nupur was there in a cheap saree and artificial heweleries waiting for her fate. To my surprise, idris and saif was also there!
"they will come with me" nupur said looking away."but why?" "javed bhai sent us" saif interrupted."don't worry, they will not see my parents and stay somewhere else" nupur murmured.I no in a village such thugs can't find a place without majing villagers suspiciouse.Nuour's parents were considered a respecteble familly among them. nupur's father who is a heart pationet surely die if he saw tge face of his would be son in law.That's not a matter of mine. I thought. "ok let's go." I saw nupur got on to the back seat head fallen kike degrated. saife and idris sat on her both sides.I looked several times at nupur from the mirror only to see her in deep thoughts. Nobody said a word untill we reached to the hotel wich we spent night usualy when we travel home.I stopped my car and looked at the three behind from the mirror."well, we are going to stay here today.and you can't come with us to the hotel.better find a lodge matching you" then I turned back to face them getting some money from the pocket."and ofcourse I am going to fuck her tonight and here the money for the slut" I gave money to idris."you can come and wait for us tommorrow evening and don't come to the hotel" I saw they leave happy with the money I gave.My only problem was to get nupur inside in this cheap dress because hotel staff knew us well.To my surprise I could managed to go to the room without much trouble.Once we were inside the comfortable room, nupur fall on the floor and started to cry.

"Stop crying and get ready" I saw her body gasped.Then she managed to her feets weakly."I I want to pee" she said looking at floor. Actually I didn't meant to get ready for a fuck but then she started to strip to offer her body for fucking, showing the extent of the brain wash she has went through."I I want to pee" she said looking at the floor."You... disgusting little whore," I said pulling her to me.I felt little hesitant over the continues insults to the woman i loved but I had to do this."I'm in charge around here; this is not jave's brothel, You'renot allowed to do anything without my say do you understand, you little whore?"

"yyeas" she nodded.

~~~~Further story unavailable from closed old xossip site~~~~~
[+] 1 user Likes Rickoo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Arranged my own wife's bang - by Stereotype26 - 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by redfunn - 05-08-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 19-07-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Krazydude - 29-07-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Fakes Galore - 19-10-2021, 02:39 AM