Adultery Arranged my own wife's bang
I had a good bath and waited for the dispatch from Javed. After a long suffering hours it came. With a beer in my hand I started to watch with much anticipation than earlier. Camera focused directly on Nupur kneeling on the floor surrounded by four nude men this time and she was nude too! She was sobbing Continuesely. I didn't know other one but his face was clearly resembles with Javed. "Give the bitch her phone" Javed groaned. She got the phone and started to dial. "Stop slut" she stopped and looked upward helpless. "Put the speaker on and don't even think about telling anything stupid. And more don't forget to ask your stupid husband when he comes. You're going to have a good time till he comes." She nodded with rolling tears. Then she desperately tried to call me and those are the calls I didn't answer. I thought

"Stop calling your useless husband naw and start to suck this." The newcomer steps forward and slapped his semi erected cock on the both sides of her face. Idris forcefully took the phone from her hand and tossed to the floor. Still crying, she reached for his cock taking it by hand. "No hands slut" poor Nupur opened her mouth as wide as possible to welcome his bulbous head in her mouth. Nearly six minutes my wife was sucking them alternatively turning her head to each side marking them rock hard. "I don't like this" Javed pointed her mangalsutra. Still Saife's cock in her mouth Nupur covered it with both hands and looked up at him pleadingly." Remove it" Javed kicked her on her stomach making her wriggling in pain and Saife's cock pulled off from the place it was. "Do it slut, take it and tie around his cock"

"No noo please I did everything don't do this to me pease" she cried wriggling in pain. Hundreds of kicks from all four men showered her to reply. "Sstop pleease stop, I can't bear it anymore, sstop, I will do what you want." I heard she managed to say crying loudly. "That's my good girl, now get on knees and wear that precious mangalsutra of yours around the cock you prefer first." Then I watched eagerly my wife getting back on her knees, facing the floor, hesitantly with her shaking both hands, tears rolling down, slowly, very slowly removed the holly symbol of our marriage! Then she raised her head and turned her tearful beautiful eyes on each hard dicks before her admiring each of it. When the camera rolls on each hard one I saw the new comer has the smallest one around six inches like mine. Next was that of Javed's. Idris got the biggest. As I guessed correctly she moved toward Javed on her knees and tied it around his dick with trembling hands, between cheers and dirty comments from others. Once she finished that was hanging it at the bottom of his cock proudly."suck it a little and beg for a fuck" he ordered. Then Nupur let her both hands fall down opening her pink lips moved forward to get his red top between them. "Enough" after a while he groaned. Nupur removed her mouth and without looking at him laid on the floor to straighten her legs opened a little. "No open them wide raising knees, show us how wet you are. Still sobbing, Nupur raised her knees and forward one hand between her legs toward her pussy. "No use both hands" complying the order she managed to use her both hands from both sides of her body, only to pull her rich ass cheeks apart showing her dripping wet inside! Without any further command,then I heard she murmurs "I am wet, fuck me pleease" oh nobody said to tell that "I am wet" phrase! Soon he was on the top of my wife's nude body kissing and licking her neck and all over the face. Then Javed slowly shifted his body on top of My wife kissing her gently as he did so.

Slowly, Javed changed position. Kneeling between her legs, he slowly rubbed both hands up and down Connie's legs, enjoying the feel of her milky white smooth legs.I saw He rubbed his hands over her thighs, up to her stomach and over her belly button, up to her breasts. Gently, softly he rubbed her breasts, looking into her eyes as he did so. A small moan escaped From Nupur's throat!

Leaning over, Javed began kissing Her thighs. Gently using his tongue, he licked and kissed her over her thighs, working slowly up towards her stomach. Continuing the gentle kissing and nibbling, He laid between Her legs, his chest resting lightly on her pelvic area while he kissed and nibbled Nupur's stomach. His hands gently kneaded her breasts as he continued flicking kisses softly over her stomach.

He moved farther up, gently kissing and nibbling Her breasts as his hands softly rubbed her sides and face. I saw Nupur closed her eyes and sighed. Confused, abused and in a state of shock, It was clear that her mind had reacted to the gentleness. Surely Some level of her mind, recoiling from the pain and abuse, was desperately seeking a safe haven, a place without pain. In her confused state, Her battered mind embraced this gentleness.
" Uuuoooohhhhhhh." Nupur moaned as He gently penetrated her body, lightly kissing her as he did. I saw she looked into his eyes as he began to slowly, easily move inside her. It was as if he was trying to avoid causing her any pain. As he leaned down to kiss her, Connie closed her eyes and returned the kiss!

Javed had his left arm under Nupur's shoulders, holding her close as his right hand softly stroked her hair. His lips touched hers in a long, soft kiss. Slowly, Her arms moved up and around Eddy's back, pulling him close as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips!

He continued kissing Nupur and softly massaging her body with his free hand. I saw now she is returning his kisses as she rubbed the back of his neck. Her hips began moving in time with Javed as he slowly moved inside of her.

" Ooooohhhh." Sye moaned as she nuzzled into His shoulder. " Oooohhhh." Her moans are now clearly audible.

These were not the moans of pain from the previous bangs. They were moans of one body responding to another. Moans of acceptance.

" Ohhh. Ohhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Ohhh." Now Nupur is Continuesely responding to Javed's gentleness, oblivious to the fact that four other men were gathered around them, watching and filming everything they are doing.

" Ohhh. Ohhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Ooohhhhhhh." Now she was is in time with Javed.her pace increasing as his did, her pelvic area grinding against his.

Javed was kissing and fondling Nupur moving in cadence with her and I saw He drove into her with a quickening pace and she responded, moving with him, driving her hips forward to meet his thrusts.

" Ohhh. Ohhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Ohhh! OHHH! UUHHH! UUHHH! MMMMMMM!" Nupur clamped her mouth onto Javed's mout, darting her tongue in and out of his mouth as he did the same!Their tongues intertwined as the pace of their thrusting increased.

" OHHH! OHHH! UUHHH! UUHHH!" She is moaning as she pulled Javed tighter against her.

" OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She groaned as her body was wracked by a tremendous orgasm. Her entire body trembling,pushing Javed to herself in a very tight embrace!
" Oh God!!" Eddy moaned as he began shooting his load into Connie. Connie was still in the throes of her own orgasm as she felt the heat of Eddy's sperm filling her insides. The throbbing of his dick inside her caused her to groan as her orgasm began abating.

" Mmmmmm." She sighed, holding Him close, her legs still wrapped around his hips, as the trembling of her body slowly ceased. He collapsed on her with a sigh of contentment.

" All right, Javed" The newcomer hollered. Suddenly, all of them were cheering and applauding.

I saw my wife is violently jerking back to reality by the yelling and catcalls, torn from the quiet, safe place her mind had created back to the awful reality of this dirty, battered room.She looked in terrified eyes at face above her, felt his softening dick still inside her, and she was trembling with terrible clarity remembered exactly what had happened.

" Oh no! Oh God no! I couldn't have! I couldn't have done that!" She sobbed.

" You sure did, sweetheart. You fucked my brains out, and you not only enjoyed it, you came yourself!" Javed grinned at her.

" Oh God no!" Nupur collapsed on the floor, I think the realization of what she had done driving the last of vestige of her dignity and self respect out of her. Then when he got up from her body my wife's mangalsutra fall to the floor with tingling sounds, and laid still helpless without any attention from any one including my wife.

What I thought was right. As Saif knelt between Nupur's legs, cock in hand, she slowly shook her head from side to side and whispered "No more... please... no more..." But she didn’t fight. She even didn't didn't care about condoms like yesterday.She didn’t move. She lays still, her legs spread widely and her arms at her sides, while saif climbed on top of her and slid his dick into her. A low moan escaped her throat as he penetrated her, but nothing more. She didn’t try to twist her head away as Saif forced his dirty tongue into her mouth.

Saif continued banging Amanda, rubbing his hands over her body as he slid his dick in and out of the depths of my wife's body. He took her breast in his mouth, sucking on the nipple. Nupur closed her eyes and lays still, moaning, maybe in pain as Saif used her like a piece of meat. I think She knew that’s all she was. A piece of meat with a warm, wet hole for the deposit of sperm for all this people.maybe She just wanted it to be over. Let them all use her. Let them all bang her. Then it would be over. Then they would surely let her go.
"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhooooooo..." moaned Nupur as Saif dump the second load of semen into her poor, battered cunt. 'Two loads' she whispers like talking to herself. 'Three more to go. Oh God! Two more! Oh God, why? What did I do to make them do this to me?' She said like in a dream.
"You’re being entirely too quiet, bitch. I’ll have to do something about that." Saying this Idris took her both legs and put them on the both sides of his soldiers raising her hips up from the floor giving a good view of her leaking cunt hole and her tinny ass hole wich is never used by anyone before. I saw her trying desperately to push him off in panic gripped her as his dick started to press against her asshole.

"NO!!"Nupur screamed. "No! Not THERE! It's too BIG!!! Please!!! NOT THERE!!"

Nupur tried twisting away as Idris began to penetrate her ass, driving deeper into her with each thrust. She tried pulling away from him, tried pushing him away with her small hands, but nothing worked. The pain on her face is visibly excruciating as he pushed deeper into her bowels.

"OOOHHHHH! N-NO!! OH P-PLEASE STOP!! OHHH!! OHHH! GODDDD!"Nupur cried out as he drove himself balls-deep into her asshole. I could his balls slapping against her as he relentlessly sodomized her.

"That’s better."Idris murmured. "Yeah, I do like to hear the bitches cry and beg!"
"Go man, go! That's it!!" "Rip her a new asshole, bro!" "Pack that poop chute!" the others were cheering Idris on as he viciously bangd Nupur's ass, enjoying her cries of pain and agony.

"OH GOD, PLEASE STOP!!" Nupur screamed as Saif happily tearing her insides with his thick shaft. "NO MORE!! OH GOD! OHHH!! OHHH!! UUHHH!! UUHHH!! UUHHH!! OHHH!! OOOHHHHHHNNNOOOOOOOOO!!’

He continued driving into Nupur as his face covered with sweet with growing excitement of taking my wife's anal cherry,Pounding into her with all his might, i could see the warm stream of blood flow from her torn and battered ass hole.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP! OHHH!! OHHH!! OHHH!! P-PLEASE NO MORE!! PLEASE QUIT!"
"STOP! PLEASE STOP! OHHH!! OHHH!! OHHH!! P-PLEASE NO MORE!! PLEASE QUIT!"
When she is struggling amongst her increased pain,He began groaning as he neared orgasm.

"OH GOD! OHHH!! OHHH! ST-STOP! UUHHH!! UUHHH!! P-PLEASE! OHHH!! UUHHH!! OOOHHHAAAAAAAA!!!"Nupur groaned as Idris started shooting his cum deep into her bowels, his dick throbbing with each wave. Her body stiffened in pain as Idris drove his dick completely into her ass and held it there while he shot the last of his come into her. Finally, as his cock started softening inside her, he pulled out of her ravaged asshole.

Nupur collapsed on the floor, completely exhausted from her ordeal. The pain in her face was clearly visible. I saw a mixture of come and blood leaked from her asshole and ran down between the cheeks of her ass.

"You know," the newcomer said as he stepped up to take his turn "that looked good. I think I’ll fuck that ass, too."

"Oh God... PLEASE don’t... PLEASE!" Nupur pleaded, her eyes bulging in terror.
"Roll her over, brothas!" Javed laughed as he took her ankles, flipped her over and forced her onto her stomach.

"NO!! OH PLEASE DON’T!!" Nupur screamed as he settled on her, kneeling between her legs, lowering his weight onto her back. "I CAN’T! PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!"

Now he was laying on My wife's back, his full weight crushing her to the floor. I saw his hand snake between them and guiding his dick to her battered asshole.

"NO!! PLEASE DON’T!"Nupur begged as he begin to penetrate her. "OHHH!!! OHHH!!! AAAHHH!! OH GOD!! IT HU-HURTS! OHHH!! P-PLEASE NO!! STO-OP!!"

He moved his whole body on top of Nupur , grinding her against the cold floor as he stoked in and out of her asshole. I saw he is enjoying the sight of her tightly shut eyes, the grimace of pain on her face as he continued the sadistic anal bang.

"OH GOD!! UUHHH!! UUHHH!! P-PLEASE NO-O M-MORE!! UUHHH!! UUHHH!! OH PLEASE QU-QUIT IT!! OHHH!! OHHH!! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!"
He drove into her with ever increasing speed and force. He moaned in pleasure as my wife's tight asshole beginning to milk the come from his dick. Then him swelling inside her as his pace increased even more.

"NNNUUUHHH!! NNNUUUHHH!! NNNUUUHHH!!! OOHHH GODDDD!! OOHHH!! OOHHH!! P-P-PLEASE!! OOHHH!! STO-OP!! OOHH NNOOO!! UUHHH!! OH GOD!! OH!! OH!! OH!! OH!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Then he started to shoot his load with his dick throbbing inside her as he continued thrusting into her. Finally, he slowed, then stopped, laying on her back and breathing deeply.

Finally he lifted himself off of Nupur.Leaving my wife laid on the floor in agony, not moving.the video went blank.

I was horney like hell. I got my phone and tried to call Nupur Continuesely in vain. Finally she answered the seventh call." Suman, I talled you not to call me.. Uh I am busy uh with households uhh don't waste your time mmh do your works" that's all I heard! I emptied three bottles of beers when the boy came with the dispatch. There was a small note with it. "You will get few more only." It said."We are on it but can't get cameraman always"
[+] 1 user Likes Rickoo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Arranged my own wife's bang - by Stereotype26 - 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by redfunn - 05-08-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 19-07-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Krazydude - 29-07-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Fakes Galore - 19-10-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 09-12-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 13-12-2021, 10:23 AM