Adultery Arranged my own wife's bang
Continued...
Then I got it. That's how they started with my wife. Javed had her and broke down her dignity first by pissing on her washing all sindoor from her forehead. Then he entered her pussy and ejeculated in her body wich can be only done by me. Now she is no more a faithful, innocent housewife but a woman used by person other than her husband. I looked At the watch. It was 9.30 pm now. Surely they have started with Nupur by now. The very thought of my wife lying on a bed receiving their cocks moaning softly, raising her hips slowly gave me a terrible hard one. Without waiting to eat something I grabbed another beer and started the second dvd.

From the seen it was clear that it is a continuation of the first one. Nupur was lying on the bed nude covering her pussy by one hand and her nacked breast by other hand. Her soft cry and sobbing sounds emerged from her. Nobody were holding her but she didn't make any attempt to move but still laying there. Then Idris came to the seen from somewhere of the room. "Get up you bitch" he shouted. Nupur tried to close her legs tightly and raised her legs up. "You spited on my face huh" Idris groaned. Maybe he is acting free because Javed had left the place and there where nobody to control them. Yet I can see the back side of Idris only. " open your mouth Saali." Idris climbed to the bed and took my wife's face in a tight grip. "Open it now" saying this he forcefully opened her mouth by his hand. I saw Nupur's red lips parted in a o shape and a sharp groan escaped from her throat. Maybe he is trying to make her suck him. I thought. But I was totally wrong. What idris did next drove me crazy. He spited in Nupur's mouth! "Eeek" once he removed his hand Nupur stood in sudden motion and bend down to the floor. I think she is going to vomit.

Yeas she tried to vomit! But Idris shut her mouth by hand and I saw she Swallows that dirty saliva while crouched on the bed. That's hot! She never swallowed my juices at least yet. Then saif appeared in the seen getting her by hair made her scream through Idris hand. Then I saw Idris pulled his hand face changed in pain. Oh she had bite is hand! " sali kuthhi......." Dirty words showered from his mouth and he slapped her sweet face several times making red finger marks on her face. She fall to the bed in the state of unconsciousness. I didn't except it. I wanted my sweet wife to face her bang conscious. Then Idris cought her by hair and saif got her both legs together in a one gripe. When they pull her off from the bed I heard another loud scream. She is awake! They pushed her down the bed on the cold floor mercilessly. She tried to get up wriggling and trembling. " look here bitch, we know that your husband is out of town for three days. We will put you where we got you if you behave nicely with us. If not" saying this he kicked her crotch area wich made her screem more loudly. She remained silent but shaking and trembling. Then both kneeled by her side and Idris raised her head by hair in one hand and her mouth was forced to open by his other hand.

Then he spited in my wife's mouth again and again! Then saif also started to participate him. Whenever she got a mouthful, she was forced to swallow all. After several terns, they left her head to fall down and showered her with mouthful spite. She said nothing but sobbing trying to control the upcoming vomit. "Let us wash you properly" saif said standing up and pointing his semi erected cock on her face and soon Idris followed him. Knowing what is coming she tightly shut her mouth and tried to cover something on her chest. I saw she is no more pay any attention to cover her private areas now. So what is she desperately trying to cover? Soon the camera was there. That's her mangalsutra! Even this fateful seen she desperately wanted to protect the divine symbol of our marriage! Soon the shower opened and she was getting wet and wet with yellowish piss. After they had done, Idris directly went on top of her between her legs wich was closed tightly. Saif came to help putting her legs apart by his both hands. Still Nupur's eyes was shut. Idris need no any guide from hands because his whole ten inches was ready for the mission. Feeling his cock head at the entrance, Nupur opened her eyes and looking at the joint wich soon to be united with her she screamed rolling her eyes upward. "Oh noooo pleease I beg you pleaaase." Then the camera showed a close up of the joint. Nupur raised her head to look at the pl Then I saw Idris pushed a little into her. "Oh nooo condom, condom." Nupur yelled in a begging tone. Oh my god! My sweet faithful wife is begging a street pervert to enter her with condoms! My cock raised at once. " "hehe this high class madam want me to fuck her with condoms" Idris pushed another inch into her. "Noo condom please condom." Nupur begged repeatedly in between continued sobs. " then say it properly bitch." Idris pushed another inch. "Condom please condom......." Nupur repeated like chanting. "Ok let's see." Idris got up from her body showing clear view of his giant cock. " get on knees" he groaned. I saw Nupur slowly raised from the floor and kneeling before him. "Now worship this you bitch." I saw Nupur slowly raised her hand to worship his giant manhood. I know she is doing all this to protect her pussy hole from his juices. "Now say it properly. Please fuck me with this holly cock." Nupur started to repeat with sobs and tears. " please fuck me with this hhholly cc ok wwith wwith condoms" she repeated and completed the sentence without assistance

Then someone from the behind, the cameraman of course tossed a packet of condoms to be landed on the floor near Nupur. "Take it bitch, we can't wait long. Our balls are aching" saif shouted. Helpless Nupur picked it from the floor still kneeling in front of Idris. Slowly she managed to unwrap and took a one out of it. Well, in our sex life we rarely used condoms. Actually she doesn't know how to place it. With shaking hands she placed it on the bulb head, but wrong side of course! "Do it properly bitch!" He gave a hard slap on her face wich made her loss her balance and fall down. "Stand up quickly" then he kicked her on her rich ass. Before the second kick she managed to getup and put the condom on the waiting cock. She had never done that for me! "Use both hands" he shouted with another slap. Nupur this time placed it with her both hands only to receive another slap. "Kiss it before put it" poor Nupur, she bend toward his hardness to give it a sweet kiss not to make him slap her again! Then she rolled it along his hardness but covering only two third from the entire length. "Now get on the bed and spread legs." Nupur slowly raised from the floor and managed to reach the bed. Then she slowly climbed to the bed and slept to open her legs slowly but wide in a big v shape. Camera turned to show her nice view from the bottom. Wow, her pussy lips were parted to uncover inner treasures. I couldn't see any wetness but I know that her pussy is opening like this only when she is aroused a lot. Maybe the events had excited her, I thought. "Now say it" Idris barked. Nupur looked at him in a question mark. "Say you want to fuck." I saw my wife licking her dry lips. Then her swollen dry lips parted "fffuck mme plleeass" she managed to whisper and my cock started to wriggle in my pants.

In no time idris went on her top and guided his hardness into her Devine depths. "Aaaaiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" an shuttering screaming escaped from her mouth as he pushed his entire length into my wife's pussy. She gripped the dirty Metress tightly and arched her hips upward. Then Idris started his brutal fucking with no mercy licking her neck and spitting all over her beautiful face! All the time Nupur was groaning from her throat terribly. I counted time to see him finish inside my wife after little more than three minutes. Once he pulled off from my wife's pussy he quickly removed the condom and throwed it on her face. "Lick it clean bitch" he ordered. Without even raising head Nupur got it and closed to mouth only to lick all the Siemens with closed eyes.

My wife has never swallow my juices upto now but without further instructions she swallowed his all remainings. Then saif came forward. "Get down and start." I heard his voice after a long time. Nupur reluctantly got down from the bed, without forgetting to unwrap another condom, kneeled down before Idris and put it on his cock. Yeas, she is a fast learner! I thought. No, another thundering slap! Soon she understood her mistake and closed her trembling lips to kiss his red top. I saw the condom covered his entire length. Then she slowly raised, climbed to the bed, spreading her legs widely whispered "fuck me now please" yeas, it was a whisper, but she said it correctly pronouncing each word meaningfully! Accepting her sweet request, saif soon settled on her. Then guided his dick to my wife started pistening her depths. Laying her both hands on the bed she remained unmoved accepting all his strokes. Only "ugh ugh" sound escaped from her mouth time to time.

He also finished inside my wife within minutes. The his cumfilled condom pushed to her mouth by his hands wich was licked clean by my faithful wife. I thought the seen is over. But video continued. "Get down" Idris came to the seen. My wife slowly raised and stood weakly. "You didn't have time to piss right?" She said nothing. Idris grabbed her by hair and gave her several slaps. "Oh no please, I did all you said please leave me alone" she sobbed. "No now go an release our cameraman. I got a dick too." Everyone laughed. My wife slowly walked toward the camera. I saw she made no attempt to cover her private parts but slowly walking. Then I could see her knelt down only. After a minute or two, she got up covering her mouth with her hand. Struggling to swallow things went inside it. " kneel down and open your legs" she meekly did so facing the camera. "Lean back and push your pussy upward" soon she complied putting her Both hands on the floor giving a good view of her stretched pussy lips and swollen clit. "Piss now" one second, two seconds, three seconds, four here it comes! I couldn't believe my eyes! Her sweet pussy started to release.i watched as her steaming hot pee started to trickle out of her pussy.It dribbled down the back of her legs. As she sobbed little spurts of pee came out with each stomach contraction. I was wildly pulling my cock by this stage. I could see her ass hole clench down as she pushed hard. Piss was now rushing from her wide open pussy with an incredible whooshing sound. It was squirting a good 3 feet out from her, squirting all over the floor. Then she arched back pushing her pussy more upward lifting the now gushing stream of her hot steaming piss up even higher.i couldn't believe how hot it was to see my sweet wife like this, to be bangd and letting this goddess squirt her piss all over the floor before strangers.Her stream started to slow and she was now squirting the last bits out. It was amazing watching her gorgeous tight little ass hole clench and relax every time she pushed. As the last streams of piss came out they were going all over her legs now as she fall backwards and this time surely unconscious.

Then Idris and saif came in her both sides. Still no sign from her. " I think she needs some water" Idris said. "Well let's give then" saif said taking his flaccid cock by hand. Both laughed in affirmative and started to shower my wife's unconscious body with their hot piss! Soon I could see the result. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up. "Stay still till we finish" saif said guiding his stream directly on her face. Nupur meekly slept back on the floor, straightening her legs spreading of course, showing her once only mine gate of heaven directly to the camera! "Now clean the room and your self for the night" they all laughed and someone tossed a small parcel next to her. Then the screen went blank. I saw the time is 10 pm now. What they are doing with my wife now? I wondered. Having masterbated more than six times I felt like dizzy. I got my mobile phone thinking what to do next. I saw text messages. One was from Javed. I opened it quickly. "Suman bhai, everything is ok. We will give bhabi the phone tomorrow. Don't forget to make her several missed calls. You can call her tomorrow only one time. If you want to call her in action call after 9" it said. Having my cock erected again, I started shagging thinking about my sweet wife moaning and humping with giant cocks invading her sweet depths.

I didn't forget to ring my wife's phone several times, I watched DVDs again and again watching my wife's expressions carefully I understood one thing. Javed was really gentle with her when compared to other two beasts. Other two appeared rude and cruel because they always suffered with dreams of fucking a high class well mannered lady like Nupur I thought. Then sleep came to me only to welcome another DVD early in the morning.
[+] 1 user Likes Rickoo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Arranged my own wife's bang - by Stereotype26 - 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by redfunn - 05-08-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 19-07-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Krazydude - 29-07-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Fakes Galore - 19-10-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 09-12-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 13-12-2021, 10:23 AM