Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 1 - Intrigue at a wedding (continued)

Husband

I expected that my wife would be more careful henceforth and therefore felt a sense of relief. But that didn’t last for more than an hour. Suddenly I saw that rascal holding my son’s hand and entering the main hall. My son was holding an ice cream cone in his other hand. My son’s cherubic face had a broad smile of happiness. The rascal and my son were heading straight to where my wife was.

“Mummy look here, this uncle bought me ice cream,” my son said innocently. It was only I who had suspicions of his motive. I was well aware of how attractive my wife was and she easily captured the attention of many men. My wife however had always ignored them. That had always been reassuring to me. I knew by comparison I had the looks of an ordinary man. The only plus point for me was that I had a high income.

“Avinash, lunch would be ready anytime now. If you eat ice cream now how will you eat lunch?” my wife scolded my son.

Then turning to him she gently admonished him,” Why did you do this? You shouldn’t have bought him ice cream now.”

That rascal replied,” So sorry about that. The kids were all wanting ice cream so I bought one for everyone.” If so then why did he come back only with my son. It was clear to me that the reason was my wife.

Turning to my son he said,” Avinash, you shouldn’t make problem for you mom, you should eat your lunch properly, okay?”

My son was so happy at getting his ice cream that he readily agreed. “Sure uncle, I’ll be a good boy and eat my lunch.” Then turning to his mom,” Mummy don’t worry. I will eat lunch when you call me.”

As if I was coming over there casually I slowly walked to where they were. In the meanwhile, as the other kids called my son to play with them he ran off to join them leaving my wife and that rascal. As they started talking I got to join them then and did not give him much time alone with my wife. As I reached them I heard my wife thanking him for having bought ice cream for my son.

Noticing me she told him,” Oh my husband is here. This is my husband Mohan,” she introduced me to him. “This is ???” not knowing his name she looked at him questioningly.

He himself came forward to introduce himself. “Hello sir, I’m Vikram,” he said putting out his hand.

Reluctantly I shook his proffered hand. His grip was very strong. Was he trying to prove his strength to me … or is this his way of sending out a challenge, namely his manhood is superior to mine?  Or it could be that this was just his normal way of shaking hands and I was unnecessarily reading too much into it. Needless to say, I was in a confused state.

What I wanted to say to him was,” You scoundrel, how dare you ogle my wife so blatantly but instead I said,” Nice meeting you bro, are you working or still studying?

“I’m working sir. I’m employed at a big IT firm in Bangalore.”

Hearing that made me a bit happy. After these two days we probably won’t see him again. He is unlikely to come to Coimbatore where we were living. I have to carefully keep an eye out on him for the two days.

“You are here on the bride’s side or groom’s side?” I asked him.

“The bride is my friend’s sister sir,” he replied.

“Good .. good .. I’m sure you will be doing your part to ensure your friend’s sister’s wedding goes on smoothly without any hitch.” I was indirectly warning him not to cause any trouble in his friend’s family’s wedding. The broad smile on his face showed that he understood my warning. It also showed that he was completely untroubled by the warning.

I realised that while I was talking, my wife’s eyes were on him all the time. Was she just being polite by looking at him because of being in a conversation with him? Or was there some other reason? I could finally observe him close up. What I saw was disturbing. He was tall, broad of shoulders and lean of waist. His biceps visible below the sleeves of his T-Shirt showed how well defined the muscles must be in the rest of his body. Added to that he had strong jaws, sharp nose and high cheek bones, all in all a rugged but handsome face. My wife too would not have missed all these manly features. Would she get attracted to him? Would his open admiration of her beauty be a seductive influence within her? What I knew then was these two days were going to be very uncomfortable to me.

She

I him and he I had been indirectly and secretly observing each other all this time. I didn’t expect that he would be standing right in front of me like this. I had a little trepidation within me in talking to him but I hid that well. It would have been embarrassing if I had stammered. It would have showed how much I was affected by his presence. The self-belief in his face, the bold smile …. almost with a touch of arrogance and the way his openly displayed the desire when he looked at me was enough to make any woman uncomfortable. Added to that the animal sexuality exuded by him because of his countenance and body was causing a turmoil in my heart and mind that had not happened to me since I was an impressionable teenager. Being in the presence of a man with such raw virility was making my heart beat faster than it should because of a stranger. It was only such a short time ago that after my husband’s warning I had started observing him. Till that time, I wasn’t even aware of his presence here. But how could he be having this effect on me within this time? Yes, I can admit he has all the attributes that a hunk of a man should have but that is no reason for that to cause this reaction within a faithfully married woman like me. Maybe that was the cause of this trepidation, could be that deep within me I feared he would prove a challenge to my faithfulness.

Don’t behave like a teenager I warned myself. It is not like this was a sudden case of divine love. His hunger would only be for my body. This was nothing new to me. I had that effect on boys first and then men from my teenage years till now. But the reverse hadn’t been true. The efforts made to impress and attract me had no effect except maybe I was mildly amused by it. But now, this young man, who was probably younger to me, was making me be flustered like a virgin meeting an eligible young man for the first time. I have to admit, I was attracted to this fellow …this Vikram but why? Who can explain why there is an instant strong attraction between certain people? That is the nature of human emotions … unexplainable. It could also be that with routine and boredom that is natural after some years of marriage, I had deep down yearned for some excitement in my life again. It could be that coupled with this instant attraction to Vikram (yes, I started calling him by name in my mind) that’s causing this turbulence on my emotions. Whatever maybe the reason, I have to fight against it. That would be the right thing to do. I can’t jeopardise my marriage and family life for a meaningless fling that would give short temporary pleasure.

I reminded myself, Vikram would want your body. He would want to use you for his pleasure and discard you after that. He wouldn’t care what happens to you or your family after he has had his way with you. Have some pride for yourself Bavani, I scolded myself. You are not some cheap woman to fall so easily to the trap set by some morally deficient lothario. You will only be probably seeing him in this these days, are you so weak that you would fail in your marriage vows in such a short time I told myself. Luckily my husband was also with me at this time. I felt a certain comfort and protection with him being with me. We spoke for a short while more. When he spoke to me his eyes would fleeting dart down to my breasts before looking at my face again. This movement of his eyes were so rapid that I hoped my husband would not notice that. I almost wanted to check if the top of my saree was properly covering the top of my blouse. I didn’t want any inadvertent display of cleavage to him. I know that my breasts were an asset to my charm. They were ample and firm and milky. But my faulting him for assessing my body was hypocrisy. I had unknowingly been assessing him too. To keep his body the way it was he must be serious in his workout I thought to myself. He was wearing a pair of tight jeans. Just once I did something I shouldn’t have. Something that made me ashamed as soon as I did it. For just a couple of seconds I could not stop myself from glancing at where his groin was. Was I trying to make out how packed he was? Wouldn’t a woman do that only if she had decided she was ready to mate with that man? He must have been having a hardon as he was conversing with us because even in that couple of seconds I could see a distinct bulge there ….. and … and … it was substantial. What was worse was that Vikram had caught me doing that. Again, that smile, with a touch of arrogance. As we parted I purposely held my husband’s hand as I walked. It was to show him that I was close to my husband and he meant nothing to me. I glanced at my husband’s face. This was the man for me. He would be the only one to look after and protect me throughout my life. Vikram … he was fascinating but he was pure danger. The way a king cobra ready to strike was fascinating but you would not want to go near it. My husband denoted dependability and steadiness, Vikram denoted recklessness and danger. What I did not want to think about and sought to bury deep inside my mind is that dependability and steadiness though desirable in life and what one would want to have, it also reflected tedium. Recklessness and danger denoted excitement. At least once or twice in our life we would like to experience true excitement. The memories of that would be cherished but often times not sought to recreate.

He

Seeing her close up was something else. From a distance she looked beautiful enough but close up she was an absolute enchantress. Seeing her naturally reddish rose petals like lips move as she spoke made it difficult for me to control myself. I so much wanted to just grab her by those curved hips and suck on those juicy lips. As her lips opened and closed as she spoke I was imagining those soft lips gripping down on my hard, erect tubular flesh. That caused my cock to swell to its full dimensions and strain hard against my pants to get release. With that gorgeous woman right in front of me it refused to go down till I left.

“Hey, gorgeous housewife. The ice cream cone I bought was just for your son but the cone you have to suck and taste is waiting for that impatiently inside my pants,” I thought to myself as I innocently smiled at her. That too if my ‘cone’ was the first one to ever enter her mouth that would be deliriously pleasurable.

“Surely your husband’s cock won’t be as big as mine …. so, won’t be so thrilling to suck,” I thought with a little pride. I know god has generously blessed me in that regard. I was thinking this, as now, after seeing her close up I was more determined than ever to make this chaste housewife my adulterous lover.

My imagination was running wild. Would she have hair on her pussy I wondered. I hoped that she would have at least a little. Black pubic hair contrasting against the fair skin of a woman like her had its own charm and sexiness. The thrill would be to run my fingers through the hair to reach her wet inner lips. Surely the lips below must also be the same rosy red as the lips above. While talking to her husband my eyes were openly appreciating the beautiful voluptuous body of his wife. I didn’t care if he knew that or not. Even if he became aware that I desired his wife so what. If he was man enough let him try and stop it. Him being aware posed an increased challenge but conquering his wife in spite of that would make the conquest even more pleasurable. Another titillating thought entered my mind. I must fuck his wife without him knowing but at the same time he must have suspicion that his wife had lost her chastity to me. He must go through suffering not knowing if his wife had opened her legs for me or not. This is a long-time desire of mine. Whenever a husband sees me he must suffer in jealousy not knowing if his wife had slept with me or not. He must be in a quandary not being certain and because of that not being able to confront his wife on that because of the backlash in case his wife was innocent. That would be something that would disturb his peace of mind throughout his life. Even if he were to confront his wife without evidence there would be another problem for him. Since he didn’t know for sure, he knew that his wife would simply deny it. Which woman would confess to straying from her marriage vows when there was no need to do so.

It would be wonderful if this was the case with Mohan. The poor guy would henceforth always suffer. Every time he looks at his wife there would be a nagging doubt in his mind on her faithfulness. When he has sex with his wife he would always wonder if the lips he was kissing had been tasted by my lips. Worst still if those lips had been wrapped around my cock. When his puny (in my mind) cock enters her pussy, he would suffer as he imagines my cock spreading open those same pussy lips as it invades his wife’s pleasure chamber. While talking with her husband I was thinking in my mind ‘I have a big cock but looking at you I don’t think you have. Your wife is simply going to love it as my hard rod ploughs into the wet folds of her cunt. She is going to scream in pleasure as my cock digs in again and again going in to places where your small rod would have never reached. Even when she goes back home she is never going to be able to forget my cock or the fucking she got from me. Sex with you is never going to be enough for her after that. When I first started ogling her I always knew in my mind that seducing her is going to be a very long shot. I started my moves with very little hope and even worse expectations but now confidence was surging in me. Bavani was aware that I coveted her and she didn’t seem offended by it. But what gave me the most hope was what she did. Her eyes had very quickly glanced at my groin. I already had been having a huge hardon and my bulge would have been obvious. Even in that fleeting second I saw her eyes widen. No woman would have done that if she didn’t also have a desire for illicit sex whether she was aware of it or not. Now I knew I had a real chance and I was going to try my utmost to get into her panties.

“I’m going to fuck your wife that too she is going to want it too with her whole heart and nothing you do is going to stop it,” I threw this challenge to him in the look I gave him but of course he was not to know that.

What I actually said to him was,” It was a pleasure in getting to know the both of you.” But in actual fact all the pleasure was in getting to know his wife Bavani.  
[+] 11 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM