Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
As I had mentioned before, this story would be told in the perspective of the different main characters in it.

He, She, Husband

Prologue

Place: A huge bungalow. The place was full of people with everyone appearing to be busy. The next day was the wedding of the daughter of the owner of that house. The house was teeming with relatives and friends of the family of the bride. Among them some of the people while carrying out the task assigned to them were also taking care of their own 'business.' That 'business' was actually slyly ogling the many attractive teenagers and women that were there. By women, not all of them were young unmarried women. Among the women who were being ogled were the more attractive among the married women ranging from their mid-twenties to early forties. Though this was mainly being done by the young men there it was not restricted only to them. There were quite a few older 'gentlemen' who were admiring the voluptuous figures of the females there. This ogling was not restricted to the males there, there were a few women who stole admiring glances at the young sturdy men there.
Now to the narration in the view of the various protagonists in this story.

Chapter 1 – Intrigue at a wedding

Husband

Where is that rogue ..hmm .. there he is. That rascal.. rogue is still up to his antics. There were so many young attractive women roaming around the place yet that donkey seems to have eyes only for my wife. There were many of the friends of the bride and the young daughters of the relatives of the bride’s family here. Among them quite a few were very attractive. That being so, yet he seems to be ignoring them and only has his eyes on my wife. He couldn’t be anymore than 25 or 26 years old, that would mean he would be just two to three years younger than her. I’m aware that some young men are attracted to women (aunties) who are older to them. Was he one of them? I myself am at a quandary.  Should I be proud that my wife is glamorous enough to attract a young man or be resentful at him for leering at her. I can’t fault his taste. My wife was indeed very beautiful but why am I getting this uneasy feeling just because a random guy was admiring her. Yet deep within me I knew the reason. That was because of the young man who was surreptitiously assessing all my wife’s womanly assets. He was around six feet who was seemingly well muscled. That was evident despite the loose T-shirt he wore. Compounded to that, he was ruggedly handsome too. All in all, a hugely attractive specimen of male virility. What woman would not be pleased by the attention of such a man. But would that apply to his wife too? Would he be able to seduce my wife if he made a move on her? No, no … with the crowd in this place there was no chance of that happening. On top of that this wedding will be over in two days and there was going to be no opportunity of meeting him after that. Besides that, how can I have such a low opinion of my wife’s character that I could possibly imagine her giving in to his seduction. I cursed myself for this lack of belief in my own wife. My train of thoughts were disturbed by my what I suddenly observed. My wife had bent down to pick up a plate from the floor. At that time my wife’s generous breasts were exposed dangling tightly in the confines of her blouse and that bastard was staring at it as if wanting to gobble them in his mouth. My wife was an idiot, immersed in her duties without even being aware of what was happening around her. I slowly walked up to her and softly told her,”Bavani, look out your body is being exposed, there are people watching,” before moving away.

She

After my husband said that to me and moved away I immediately covered my body with the loose end of my saree. I looked around casually to see who had been observing me. Everyone seemed to be immersed in their own occupation. As I was asking myself why did my man say that, I suddenly noticed him. He was not engaged in any tasks and was simply talking with his friends but I noticed that his eyes would dart in my direction every now and then. For a few seconds his eyes locked on to mine. He was very bold. He made no effort to look away. There was a small smile playing on his lips. Was that smile because of something his friends were saying or directed at me? My natural instinctive reaction was to return the smile of someone smiling at me. Suddenly realising that I was smiling at a stranger who I had no introduction of, I immediately looked away and pretended to be busy with what I was doing. It was only after the warning from my husband that I became aware that I had an admirer among the men here. Otherwise I would have been simply busy with what I had been doing.  Now being aware of him I couldn’t help myself from taking secretive glances at him to see what he was doing. Does he really find me so attractive? I know that I am beautiful, my saying that was not arrogance, merely a statement of fact. But still there were so many attractive women here, yet why he is attracted to someone like me? I could see that he was probably a little younger than me and there were attractive women suitable to his age. Besides I was a mother of a four years old son and yet I was more attractive to him over everyone else.

Knowing that I had a secret admirer made my heart flutter. After over six years of married life how can I react in this way I scolded myself. That’s how it started. I don’t know why but I started observing him without him knowing. For all I know he was doing the same thing. I had the more difficult of the task between the two of us. He had only to be careful that I did not see him observing me but I had to not only hide my actions from him but also from my husband. I saw that many young women voluntarily make the effort to talk to him. That was to be expected as he was certifiably on the hunk category. Among the women was an especially attractive young girl who seemed to take every opportunity to speak to him. She was a close friend and classmate of the bride. She was so good looking that all the young men there were taking every effort so that she would notice them but she seemed to have only eyes for my admirer. He seemed to ignore the attentions of even such a beautiful young girl. (truth be said her looks matched or even surpassed mine). This made me very proud. I didn’t take this very seriously. This feeling of being admired was just a boost for my ego and felt good. Let him admirer me for all he wants. After this marriage ceremony was over we were very unlikely to ever meet again. That too would be for the good because something told me that this could be a dangerous fellow. What could he possibly do in these two days? I had not lacked for admirers in my college days. That was something that I was used to and took for granted. It gave me satisfaction in seeing the lovelorn young men aching for my favour. But that was then. After my marriage all that was in the past. Though I still got looks from some men but it was not to the extent it was before. Maybe deep down I missed all those attentions I used to get. I consoled myself that this was the reality of routine married life. Now this young man seems to be smitten by my looks. What was gratifying was that this young man was a virile hunk who could have had the pick of the young women here who were giving him positive signals of their interest. I just wanted to enjoy this unexpected attention thinking no harm is going to come from this. It could even be fun to engage in some harmless flirting. What I didn’t know then was so many things could happen within the two days and maybe not even that long.  Situations could change in a matter of hours.

He

God, how sexy she is. Just the type of voluptuous woman that rings my bell. If I can get this woman I’m sure there will be no end to the pleasures that await me. Such a lovely face and a body to match. Added to that is a touch of sexiness that promises much in bed. All that is causing a reaction in my groin just at the sight of that enchanting female. Yes, she was a bit older. That was reflected in that slight fleshiness at the hips where a fold of flesh was debating whether to make an appearance or not. But that only added to her desirability. That soft and smooth flesh at the hips glistening with the sweat due to her exertions make me want to lick and taste its saltiness. Just because the sweat was from those delectable hips I think even the saltiness would taste sweet to me. God, thinking like this is making my cock harden. She was totally unaware that I was ogling her with lust in my heart and an erection in my pants. I was pondering on the ways that I could attract her attention my way. But she was totally immersed in the tasks for the preparations of the wedding. Well it was like that till her husband walked up to her and spoke something softly to her. It was after that that she started looking around casually and caught me looking at her. I was not going to waste this god given opportunity so I smiled in a friendly manner to her. She instinctively returned my smile but she immediately turned away. I could see that she was a little flustered. However, what started happening subsequently was what caused happiness and hope within me. She too started observing me in what she must have thought to be secretively but I was well aware of it. What was more pleasing was that she was careful that her husband was not aware of what she had started doing.

I blessed her husband in my thoughts. He had done something good for me, albeit unintentionally. Now I have to play my cards right. She must be made aware that I find her to be the most alluring woman among the many attractive women there. I wanted to show that I was so enchanted by her beauty that I was oblivious to the charms of all the other women around. Like all women she too would probably be very pleased that she had such an effect on a man. Especially being an older woman (though only by a couple of years or so) and married too, this attention would be a boost to her ego and would make her feel proud of her beauty. Truth be told, there was a friend of the bride here whose looks surpassed hers. Moreover, she had indicated her interest in me in the way she had spoken to me. Ordinarily I would have responded to her but for the presence of this sexy housewife. With the bride’s friend the maximum that would have happened is an exchange of phone numbers for now. This may eventually lead to a serious relationship between us but for now I wouldn’t get anything. With this housewife however the possibilities are plenty. Getting her is not going to be easy. There were many things against that happening. For one she and I would only be here for two days so making something happen in this short time is highly unlikely. Then there is her husband who is also here. Pulling the wool over his eyes and seducing his wife is going to be an immense task. Thirdly this place was teeming with people, so hoodwinking everyone is another big headache. Finally, the woman could be quite happy in her married life and has no interest in straying from her marriage vows. Therefore, me succeeding in seducing her would be one in a hundred. But as they say if you don’t buy the ticket then you are not going to strike the lottery.

Having said all this, the reward if I were to somehow succeed against all odds is an intensely thrilling experience. Seducing a woman while her husband is there and then enjoying her with danger all the while surrounding us because of the number of people present in the house is something that I would never forget. The nature of this clandestine coupling itself would make the sex immensely satisfying. Also, looking at her beauty and sexiness I had this feeling that sex with her would definitely be memorable. The only this that gave me a sliver of hope was that she seemed to welcome my attention. You have a chance Vikram, so be very careful and play your cards right I told myself. You have to work fast but at the same time be smart and discreet. The two women with whom you had sex with before can’t hold a candle to this beautiful housewife. Seducing her would be the peak of your achievement Vikram, I encouraged myself. All these notions are well and good but first I need to approach her, get to know her, but how? I was thinking hard on this. That’s when, unexpectedly the how of this became evident to me.

A woman in her mid-thirties approached her and said,” Hey Bavani, your son wants Horlicks right now. I’m a bit busy at the moment so can you please make him a cup?”

At that time her son ran up to her and hugged her around her waist. “Please Ma, I’m also hungry, can you give me some biscuits too?”

“At the time of breakfast, you refused to eat properly and now when I’m busy you come and disturb me,” she scolded her son. But from the tone of her voice I could deduce that she was very fond of her son. Not only was she beautiful but her voice was mellifluous too. I wondered how she would sound when she was moaning in pleasure. Well, I hope I can find that out too.

Now I got to know that her name was Bavani. Her son seems to be around three to four years old. He is going to be the key for me to get to know his mom. How strange that would be. A son unknowingly helping a stranger to pluck his mother’s chastity. Already a plan was formulating in my mind on the next step to take. I watched as she walked away leading her son towards the kitchen. The sensuous sway of her hips and fleshy globes of her buttocks with every step she took made me unconsciously rub my groin. Then something that was totally unexpected happened. As she was about to enter into the kitchen she casually turned around to look back. Was she looking for her husband or was she looking for me? Was this a totally casual happening or did she do that on purpose. Her husband was at the far end of the left side of the hall but her eyes were not in that direction but rather looking towards where I was. It may have been that she did not know where her husband was and that she was scanning the room to locate him. But deep down I didn’t think that was the case. Once more our eyes locked, once more I smiled at her. Once again she quickly turned away and swiftly walked into the kitchen and disappeared from my sight. That few seconds of connection between us made my cock become fully erect and strain against the confines of my boxers. I rubbed my cock once more. Calm down boy, there maybe a delectable feast for you yet before we leave this place.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:12 PM