Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Madan kept sucking on Ankita's right nipple for a few seconds.. then he switched to her left nipple and sucked on it as well.. 

He licked both of her areolas.. He then put both of her breasts together and made both the nipples touch each other. He put both of her nipples in his mouth at once and chewed on them lightly... At the same time he was squeezing the base of her massive tits with his large palms... 

"nnggg... aaaaah mmm.. ah aaah", Ankita moaned. Her nipples were a sensitive spot for her and Madan was enjoying them a lot!

He then stopped again... he was admiring her twin melons.. it was like a dream! 

It was now time to play with her nipples with his fingers!!!

"Ankita!!!", Madan excitedly exclaimed as he was twisting both of her bare nipples between his thumb and forefinger like a volume button on a stereo set. 

It was turning Ankita on!!! Her lips parted in an O shape and she was finding it hard to control herself. 

[Image: 76a67f959aaf54b33c4525755a56546e.28.jpg]

Her nipples and aereola were shining with Madan's saliva.

"Ankita! Put your hands together.. I want to see your boobs hanging close to each other"

"Whaaat???", Anita gasped. She was not used to not being in control and started getting aroused more and more. 

Nevertheless she did what Madan told her to... Madan was staring at the nipples which were now completely erect.. more erect than before.. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOY7qVnmcUiCbP-g0JY8T...c=48600113]

"What is your bra size?? Your breasts are amazing! Biggest ones I've seen in my life!"

"Hmmm????", Madan twisted her nipple more while waiting for a reply.

"34 DD", she gasped.

It brought back memories! The first time someone asked her about her breast size was when she was in her college!

Ankita always expected herself to at the top right from college days. She was a sudden bloomer. She was pretty much flat chested before college. From the time she was in college her breasts kept on increasing in size. It drew attention everywhere she went. It was both a blessing and a curse. She started wearing extra tight bras to make sure her breasts don't reveal their true size. She did not want to be distracted by the guys in her college or get into trouble. After she got her first job she became more confident and started flaunting her assets more and more. Not too much like a cheap whore. Not too little like a nun.. Just enough to keep things classy! Just like Ankita! 

She remembered the first time she used her twin mountains to her advantage. It was the final semester of the final year. Professor Kundra, a balding man in his late fifties was super strict and Ankita made a mistake. She was a top student but got unlucky and got a very difficult lab exam. She wasn't familiar with the experiment and got confused. By the time she figured out the right approach it was too late. She quickly guessed the values and made it look like it matched the expected values. 

Failing at her lab exam would mean that she cannot graduate. She has to comeback and redo the exam after 6 months instead of graduating and working at her first job. Kundra is strict and really smart. One look at her paperwork and he would know she screwed up bad. Nervously she handed in her papers to Kundra and left for home. Her college bus was waiting. 

She sat inside the bus with a sad face. She never expected to be in position wondering if she passed or failed an exam. 

The bus driver was about to start the bus.  

"Professor Kundra! He hasn't boarded onto the bus yet!", Ankita shouted at the driver. 

The driver smiled at her. "Kundra always stays behind and only goes home once he is done correcting all of your papers! So, he will be in the college for a while!"

"Stop! Stop! Stop the bus!"

"I forgot something! I will take the next bus home!", Ankita quickly got down from the bus. 

She went to the girls bathroom and washed her face. She removed her bra and allowed her breasts to fully occupy her white top. She was also excited. She was desperate. Her nipples were poking through her top. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgIWN9_9TBj_SzaXilcg1...c=48600113]

"May, I come in Sir? Dr. Kundra?", Ankita exclaimed as she opened the staff room door where Kundra was. He was busy grading the paperwork.

There were no others in the room. She closed the door and bolted it shut. 

"What do you want Ankita?", Kundra irritatedly shouted. 

Every time it is the same song. Some student who hasn't performed well would drop by and beg him to give a passing grade which of course Kundra never gives. All that drama only makes it more late for him to go home. 

"Ankita! You failed the lab!", saying this he threw her papers at her. 

"I will see you in the next semester, in 6 months!"

Ankita bent down and picked the papers up and she stood right next to Mr. Kundra. 

She started crying and pleading with him. She explained how this will spoil her life. How her parents would be disappointed in her. How she has to sit at home doing nothing for the next 6 months while all her classmates would be graduating and moving on with their life. If this was any other semester that would have been fine but this is the final semester. But Kundra was stern and told her that he could not help. 

"Please Dr. Kundra! Please help me Sir!", Ankita cried and fell at his feet.

"Ankita! Getup! What are you doing?", Kundra reacted with a shock!

While trying to getup, Ankita caught Kundra staring at her breasts. She could see him constantly staring at her cleavage. He realized that Ankita caught him staring at her melons so he just felt bit ashamed of himself. Ankita started pointing her hand at the tent on his pants and asked him what was going on? 

She had a shocked expression on her face. 

Seeing her shocked expression he started stammering.

"Actually! Ankita! I did not mean to ... "

"Mean to what??", Ankita barked back with full anger!

"I am going to complain to the college administration. You purposefully gave me bad marks! Made me come here and then you are trying to take advantage of me!". 

"How can you expose yourself like this to me?"

"You are a 50 plus years old man! And you want a young woman like me? How dare you!"

Professor Kundra started getting chest pains. He was in a complete shock with the sudden turn of events. He was a respectable man and he was well known in the college. He did not want to lose his reputation.

"Ankita! I made a mistake! I can't take it back. But, I will pass you! Okay! Forgive the old man and don't complain!"

Hearing Kundra's plea Ankita softened up a bit. 

"We have a deal!"

She then hugged Mr. Kundra tightly. Her breasts crushed against his chest sending his pulse rising.  

"It's okay! Don't get a heart attack now!", she comforted the old Professor.
[+] 1 user Likes sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 15-06-2023, 09:21 AM