True story of my Dominating cousin sister
(11-04-2021, 07:04 PM)writer Wrote: Next day Wednesday i had half day at office, at work i did confirmed from Nisha what tme she will reach there in dlf mall with her parents, she said by 7pm, then by evening 5.30pm i was at my cousin sis home, i greeted my aunty n said we just going to see new mall in gurgaon, she said no problem son but come back early, i said where is my cousin sis, aunty said getting ready she told me u taking her mall today, then same tme my cousin bro also came there.  we hugged n i said him for a formality  bro u also come, i said with heavy heart as i did not wanted this bhenchod moetu to come with us now, i wanted her alone, he replied no i dnt lke to go malls, we can go for movie someday if u want, i said sure i will make programme next tme n he went inside to eat , i was happy sala moeta naa hee bola. i was waiting for my cousin sis , as her room door was locked from inside, she was getting ready, then she came, i checked first what she wearing. She was wearing black shiny top with long black pants, her hairs were open but nicely stylish way she left them open. she was using red lipstick on her small lips and her white skin, thin figure was making her look more n more hot in it, her make up was done so nice. she was looking tall also.  i noticed she had 3 inch heel sandal which were golden color, i was lke my mouth got open seeing her, watching a punjabi girl in a western style clothes is always a blessing, i said her hiiii with my mouth half open. she said hello Mr how long u will stare me aur mun bund karo apna. I came in sense and closed my mouth. Honestly i was stunned looking at how sexy she is looking. i said slowly dekhnay kee cheez ko hee toe dekha jaata hai, u r looking stunning, gorgeous. she smiled n said ok i will say mom bye n come, i said wait. Let me click your pics first. She said no we already late i think. I said still time. Mall dont close early. I grabbed her arm and took her inside  her room. I said let me click quick. She said mom aur bhai bhee ghar par hain, sharam karo kuch. I said tabhee toe bol raha hun, let me take quick snaps. I closed her room door a bit and told her stand and make pose, she did. I started to click. I said turn, she did and i saw her back of top was almost back less. I clicked few pics quick and said very hot. She heard hot word from mouth and said ok now enough.
[Image: a.png]
[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]
[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.png]

[Image: f.png]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]
[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]

oh bro are these your real cousin pics..?? wow.. she s super hot bro... o are rubbing your cock on her these sexy ass globes ..??? wow super ... you are so lucky...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by andhratochennai - 11-06-2023, 09:30 PM