Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
A horny Lakshmi started speaking to chacha
L: Chacha, Imran was telling me to ask you about Maya’s mother and her story.
R: Do you know who I was couple of years back?
L: No chacha.
R: Hmm, I will tell you the story. But its not like I get to enjoy a hot housewife daily. You were so hot,
I came too early last time. So pleasure me with your hand, and I will tell the story. Here, use this oil
for lubrication.
Lakshmi was lost for words. She didn’t expect she would have to pleasure Raju chacha again. When
Imran forced her to do it, she found it a little kinky. But now that she is alone with chacha, she didn’t
find the man in his mid-60’s appealing. But she was horny, and she was inquisitive about Maya’s
backstory. So reluctantly, she applied some oil and started massaging chacha’s dick.
R: I was like Salim’s elder brother. I was his strategist in initial days. I joined his dad as his dad’s
property caretaker, and Salim relied on me when he ventured on new businesses and political
connections. (moaning as Lakshmi’s hand started to have an effect). Salim would bring home all
sorts of girls – wives and daughters of adversaries, costly prostitutes and once he even kidnapped
the mother of a boy who bullied Nazir when he was in school. We fucked her for two days straight.
She couldn’t walk properly once Salim was done with her. 2-3 years back I made a mistake (He once
again groaned as Lakshmi’s hands were moving up and down his dick as she listened to the story).
Salim kidnapped an opposition politician’s wife; I was away attending a wedding. There was a lot of
booze at the wedding and I didn’t know who the bound girl in Salim’s house was. I assumed it would
be the wife of some opponent who Salim was planning to fuck when she is coming back. Under the
influence of alcohol, I molested her- I even made the bitch cum with my fingers. I knew not to fuck
her as Salim gets to have the first go with all conquests. But Salim and the politician reached a peace
agreement, and it was critical for Yadav to win the elections. The politician asked me to be banished
from the district, and here I am, stuck in this cottage. Salim & boys still brings girls here when he
wants things outside the local lens, but its still not the same.
L: What about Maya?
R: Keep rubbing the dick, Lakshmi. Ah, Maya. Well this is a little old story, around 20 years back.
Maya’s dad Prakash was a doctor and moved to our village then, as the new local government
hospital in charge. (Further moans as Lakshmi was jacking him off at full speed now) Slow down, I
don’t want to cum so soon again.
L: Ohk.
R: He moved into the government quarters with his young wife Asha and an 18-month-old daughter-
Maya. Salim had investment in the local private hospital. And to make it profitable, he had an
agreement with the previous in charge. All the small treatment cost diseases would be treated at
government hospital. But all surgeries, scans and major test facilities would be kept unmaintained in
the government hospital so that people must visit Salim’s hospital. It was a good arrangement, as
even local administration was happy as the hospital wasn’t using much of the budgets. In 90’s with
transportation in UP in bad shape, people were dependent on Salim’s hospital. He shared a
handsome amount with the hospital in charge, so no one complained. But with a change in
government and some transfers, status quo was broken. And Prakash was the revolutionary kind, he
wanted to change the system. But he didn’t know he was up against Salim. 20 years back, Salim
could have given today’s Bollywood villains a run for their money. He was 6’2” tall and maintained a
black beard with sharp features. If you didn’t know what he did, he was handsome too. But his
devilish grin was feared in the entire UP and his reputation was building up. In his youth, he was
stronger and virile than all three men in the living room outside.
Lakshmi was flabbergasted. Those three men would have fucked her more than 5 times each in the
last 24 hours. Anwar and Nazir could compete with Bollywood actors in many ways. Even Imran has
fucked her more than 3 times in the past 5-6 hours. How can someone beat that. Also she felt her
arms are tiring. So, she started to jack him off faster.
R: Aaargh, Imran has trained you well bitch. Suck me off
Lakshmi meekly started to suck chacha’s dick. Once again, she found the kinky part of her body
found this erotic and turning on. “What am I turning into?” she thought. Meanwhile, the hot
housewife sucking him off meant chacha was soon depositing his cum in Lakshmi’s mouth. Once
again she swallowed it all and cleaned up the dick. The boys have trained the slut well- chacha
thought. After recovering from the orgasm handed Lakshmi some more laced drinks and continued
the story. Lakshmi gulped a big chug down her throat and cleared her mouth. She was still feeling
horny.
Flash back “Asha and Maya’s story”
Also, this was period of Salim’s rise. He had to ensure people feared him and complied to him. A
doctor in his own town creating trouble would harm his reputation. UP at that time, your reputation
as a feared don was good for business. Landgrabbing, running almost all amenities in the area etc
depended on it. And Prakash’s stubborn nature wasn’t helping it. He knew Salim would try to
leverage his family by kidnapping etc. Hence he planned to move them back to his wife’s hometown.
Asha was from Rajasthan and Prakash hoped that is outside Salim’s sphere of influence. Salim came
to know about this and he knows he would have no leverage over Prakash if he can move his family
to Rajasthan. As Salim found out Prakash was moving his family the next day, he asked the local
security officer to help him in keeping them for another day. Sharma was just a constable in security officer force then.
It was his first assignment, but Sharma knew Salim would be the next big thing in UP. He could stay
in the same city and earn bribes for decades if he can pull something for Salim. Sharma directly went
to Prakash’s maid and gave her some money. He also hid some gold in her house. The day Prakash
was moving his family back home, he got a phone call on his landline from local SI:

SI: Hello, Is this Dr Prakash
P: Yes, how can I help?
SI: We have caught Mrs Ambili Devi on a theft case. She claims to be innocent and mentioned your
wife to be a reference for her good character.
P: Oh, no. I don’t think she would do that
SI: I also feel she has been framed. But we will need your wife’s statement tomorrow. Or the old lady
would be in jail. If a reputed family like yours can vouch, we can leave her and settle the same with
the person who was robbed.
P: My wife was planning to leave for her hometown today with my in laws. We are all set.
SI: Doctorsaab, I can’t help your maid, but you can. We only need your wife’s statement. Rest of the
family can travel. Your wife can join tomorrow or day after. I don’t think your maid has any other
reference. Rest is upto you.
P: Ohk Inspector. I will let you know.
SI: We are leaving the station now, as someone has reported a deadbody in the tracks. So it may take
time. Tomorrow morning, we would be in the station. You can come anytime post 9am.
P: Ohk, thanks (keeps the phone) Aasha….
A: Yes Prakash, all well?
P: Ambili Devi has been picked up by security officer for a theft. SI feels she has been framed and wants you to
give a statement.
A: But we were planning to leave today to Rajasthan right?
P: Yes, but I feel we should stay back and help her. She doesn’t have anyone else.
A: It’s ohk, but my parents would have to go back today. Dad has some work tomorrow at Village
office.
P: Can they take Maya? I don’t want her in this cold weather roaming to security officer station etc tomorrow.
A: Let me ask them.
P: Ohk.
In the evening, Sharma calls Prakash
S: Hi, this is constable Sharma from local thana
P: Hello
S: Ambili Devi was crying a lot. Hence, I thought I will check if you guys are coming tomorrow. Or else
we will need to figure out a government lawyer.
P: Yes Sharmaji, we will be there around 10 am.
S: Hopefully this was not much a trouble.

P: We had to postpone some stuff, but me and wife will go to Rajasthan day after tomorrow. But
Ambili’s problem is a pressing matter so we managed.
S: Thanks, Prakashji
Sharma calls Salim and informs Prakash and Asha will be in town tomorrow. And their family have
already left for Rajasthan. Salim calls Raju chacha and asks him to bring a key maker tomorrow
morning. Next day, Prakash and Asha reached the station as planned around 10 am. Asha gave
statement, and they released the maid on a personal guarantee. Soon Prakash dropped the maid and
they were back in the house by lunch time. Asha opened the door and went to the kitchen and had
some water. She went to the bedroom to change. As Asha removed her saree, she heard a noise in
the living room. She called out to Prakash, but no response came. As she came out of the bedroom,
she couldn’t see Prakash anywhere. She was in her blouse and petticoat showing ample cleavage and
midriff. She didn’t care as she believed only Prakash was in the house. As she entered the hall to
check on Prakash, she couldn’t believe what she saw, so much that she forgot about her half
nakedness. Prakash had a handcuff binding both his hands, the handcuff was tied to a rope which
was passing through the living room fan hook. His legs hardly touched the ground and the rope was
tied to one of the window grills. She saw two other people in the room, Salim and Raju. It was only
after 10 seconds she realized that she was exposing in her clothes , and covered herself with her
arms.
A: Who are you? How dare you tie…..
Sbananawith a piercing look and fingers on his lips) Sushhhh
Asha suddenly became silent. She saw the piercing looks on Salim’s face and blood drained from hers.
Salim continued.
S: You bast*** wanted to ruin my business, right? You just don’t know who I am. Now I will show
how I will ruin you and your family.
P: If anything happens to me, suspicion will be on you and your goons. So you can’t touch me.
S: Sharmaji, please come in.
Sharma walks in his security officer uniform. Asha and Prakash looked on as if they have seen a ghost. All the
trust Prakash had in the law-and-order system evaporated.
S: Sharmaji, tell me how can I escape this trap.
Sharma: It’s simple Salimsaab. They shouldn’t die. If they are dead, there would be pressure on the
local security officer.
S: Hmm, what if it is a kidnapping?
Sharma: Salimsaab, that also has risks. He can get a warrant to search your premises.
S: What if he can’t complain?
Sharma: Then it is ohk. But how will we do it?
S: Simple, Doctorsaab, you have committed a grave error in making me an enemy. Your wife, I like
her short, luscious figure. As a punishment to your crimes, she will be my whore for some time. I am
going to fuck her day and night. And you will not complain, as I am sure this will ruin your family.
[+] 6 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 08-06-2023, 08:24 AM