Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

Lakshmi had no option but to swallow the lowlife cook’s cum down her throat. Seeing this Imran also
started to cum. This time, he deposited deep inside her ass with long forceful strokes. Those strokes
and warm jizz at both ends brought yet another orgasm for Lakshmi. As she groaned and shivered
from yet another orgasm, the realization dawned upon her. She just gave a voluntary blowjob to an
old cook. Nazir and Anwar were good looking and smart boys. Even Imran was young and at least
had a dick worth going out of her marriage. But chacha was just a horny old man with an average
tool, that too a cook.
I: Clean my dick
Lakshmi’s train of thought was interrupted. She realised, Anwar and Nazir are back in the living
room. Chacha left the room and went back to kitchen. And once again she found herself cleaning
Imran’s dick post ejaculation. Again she could smell her ass and pussy along with Imran’s juices. But
she was still cleaning the dick with her tongue.
I: Good girl, go and clean up yourselves. And eat something. We have a long day.
That’s when Lakshmi realised it was a fresh day. With all the sex in the morning, she never bothered
to check the day and timings. The clock showed around 10 am. It’s been hardly two hours since she
has woke up. But she probably had more orgasms than her entire married life with Srini. And her
shamelessness had dropped a couple of levels too. That was all she could think of as she went to the
toilet and cleaned up. How could she lick someone’s asshole. And blowjob to the cook. Even as she
despised herself, she could see her body get aroused thinking of those moments.
I: Where is Maya?
A: She is in the other washroom.
N: I think we have broken Lakshmi
I: I think so too
A: So we tell her everything?
I: Partially, lets see. May be she can digest the full truth.
N: Let’s try truth. I think she will cooperate.
I: I think so too. Anyways we have the videos.
A: So we can fuck her?
I: All day, tomorrow we go back
N: That means all night too
The boys once again hi fived at conquering Lakshmi. But Imran knew the moment of truth is ahead
of them. As they sat down, they saw Maya coming in a towel. They completed their breakfast and
waited for Lakshmi. Lakshmi cleaned up, did the morning business and soon was back at the sofa.
She had nothing to cover herself except the towel. Imran asked her to sit near him. Lakshmi obliged
and plonked on to the sofa.

I: Here, have some food. This is what chacha makes that we all gobble down.
L: (embarrassed) Thanks
I: We need to talk about some things.
L: (As she was eating) Yes.
I: See Lakshmi, we had a lot of fun over the past few days. We are very happy to see you laughing
and enjoying life.
L: (famished and thirsty after laced drinks and a lot of sex) Yes, I have enjoyed too.
I: Have the food, we will talk after this.
Lakshmi had her food and some milk. Though they were laced to make her horny, there was no
alcohol inside her. So some rational thinking came into her. Was she becoming a sex addict? Why
was she behaving this way, like a whore? Did the boys wake up something inside her? Why is she
cheating on Srini? Oh Srini, she should call him.
L: I have to call Srini.
N: Here is your phone, it was on the sofa
Imran once again asked her to sit on his lap. And Lakshmi complied, she didn’t even protest. As she
dialled Srini’s number, Imran unknotted her towel and flicked her clit. Lakshmi let out a gasp. She
was getting horny, yet again.
S: Hello
L: Hi, how are you?
S: Busy in audit. Want to close this early so that I can come back and get on with the case.
Imran now just entered a finger in her pussy. She moaned slightly. But continued the conversation.
L: Ohk.
S: I am busy, will see you tomorrow.
L: Bye
Imran overheard the conversation and decided to leverage it.
I: Lakshmi, we know your husband isn’t treating you properly.
L: No, he is a good man
N: Maybe, but he is also not taking care of you
L: No he loves me.
I: Did he ask anything about you? How are you? What do you want to do?
L: No.
I: Exactly, all he cares is his work. Not how it affects others.
L: Its not like that. He is working against some powerful people

Imran kept on flicking her clit and fingering her pussy. He knew Lakshmi’s decision making is
compromised when she is horny. And he now had a measure of her body signs (breathing, moaning
etc) so that he can keep her just near an orgasm.
I: We are going to tell you some things. We intend to help you and your husband. But you will need
to cooperate with us.
L (moaning): What should I do?
I: First, you don’t know us.
L: I know Nazir, Anwar and You.
I: No. We just saved you and husband getting the worst of Salim’s gang. They are dangerous people,
wont have any hesitation to murder and in your case to bang you.
L: Yes, I heard. But how did you save us?
I: First, tell me? Do you like this, being my slut? (This time he inserted 2 fingers)
L: (moaning) Yes.
I: What happens when your husband comes back?
L: I don’t know. Please
I: Please what?
L: Make me cum
I: All in good time. But you want to be our plaything right?
L: Yes
I: Good, we are just the right people.
L: How?
I: Nazir and Anwar are Salim’s sons.
Lakshmi registered this a little slow, thanks to Imran’s calculated ministrations.
L: What?
I: Yes, we asked Salim chacha not to put you through trouble. Or it would have been over for you
and your spineless husband soon.
Lakshmi’s mind was confused. Why did they have to reveal they were Salim’s children. If what she
heard was true, Salim could have got them murdered. This didn’t add up. Imran knew bombarding
her with confusing information was the key to co-operation.
I: See Lakshmi, when we met you, we didn’t know you were related to Srini. Nazir’s crush on you was
way before us having any enmity to you Lakshmi. And we do want to help you
L: (with a confused brain and a half orgasmic body) How?
I: We have made a plan. A plan that will help both you and us. You will get to spend some time with
us. Srini will have to drop his crusade against Salim, and that way both of you will be saved. As far as

Srini is concerned, it will look like his fault and he would genuinely be apologetic to you. But all these
needs your co-operation.
L: What should I do?
Imran once again brought her on the verge of an orgasm and withdrew. Once again Lakshmi was
distracted. And this was Imran’s intent. A distracted and confused Lakshmi was easy to manipulate.
I: First we need your husband to back off. So we need your help in accessing his office & suitcase.
Don’t you have one of the keys.
L: Yes.
I: Good that is all we need.
L: You will not harm him.
I: No, it’s a legal trap. And we use you to get him out. That way, he trusts you and you both get back
out. Does that sound good?
L: Yes, yes. (In fact Lakshmi’s confused brain thought of it as a win win)
I: What else do you want?
L: I am sooo close. Pllleaaase…
I: Please what?
L: I want to cum.
I: Oh, you want to cum?
L: Yes, please (she couldn’t believe she was begging Imran to get her off)
I: Ohk, I understand, but what do we get in return?
Lakshmi was confused. They could fuck her. What else was needed?
L: Whatever you want, Imran!!! Please fuck me!!!
[+] 4 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 28-05-2023, 05:59 PM