Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Chills ran down Ankita's spine when she heard the word "favor" from Madan. The tone of it felt a bit off and she instinctively felt something untoward might happen!

Madan walked closer to her again. He was directly behind her. This time he was even more bold than the last time.

"This is an amazing dress Ankita!" Madan whispered in her ear.

"I wonder what you look like without it!" He grinned hard

"Looks like you are loaded at the top and the bottom." he continued with a laugh.

"You are beautiful.. beyond beautiful" he exclaimed as he ran his fingers through her silky smooth hair. 

Ankita did not react. She stood frozen at the spot. 

He put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. The sudden movement caught her off guard and she turned facing him. She then felt his heavy hand on the skirt over her ass. He copped a proper feel.

[Image: butt-touch.gif]

"I have needs....  and so do you!" he hissed. She felt his other hand on her other ass cheek. He put pressure and parted her ass cheeks apart. 

"Oooh.. uff", Ankita moaned slightly. Her mouth was open and hot breaths escaped her. She wasn't expecting this at all! Madan quickly kissed her and put his tongue inside her mouth.

"Are you okay with how things are going?" Madan asked. He then turned her around again as he hugged Ankita tightly from behind. His hands... one was around her waist. The other was around her chest! 

She then felt Madan's growing hard-on on her ass crack... between her two ass cheeks.

Ankita was too shocked to even think of what to say!

"Ufff.. Madannnnn. I have to thinkkk.." She replied softly as Madan tightened his grip around her massive boobs.

"Ankitaaa... the little sleeveless piece you are wearing is so sexy" Madan said and he started tracing lines along her exposed cleavage.

Ankita trembled in fear. No one had ever played with her like this. She could have turned around and slapped him and left. Maybe with a swift kick to his groin area just like how she dealt with Amrish. But this was a difficult situation she found herself in. Madan was a powerful man. Someone whom she respected a lot but now this was a totally unexpected situation. 

She always wanted to be an executive and earn top of the line paycheck. "Whatever it takes.. I will do!", is what she told herself whenever she faced a tough situation.  

"So, Ms Ankita! I will make sure that you get the career you deserve and desire! All I am asking for is a favor!" Madan had made himself clear. Ankita had no expression on her face.

He then massaged her breasts and was squeezing them repeatedly over the fabric.

"It's okay right??", he whispered in her ear while looking down on her cleavage. "I want to explore you!", he gloated.

Till now Ankita was shaking with her heart pounding, thinking hard if she should set herself free from Madan's grip. Madan's hand reached underneath her short mini skirt to her crotch and gently rested his fingers on her camel toe.  She then felt his thick finger brush along the length of her pussy and she shivered visibly. Her underwear didn't provide much protection from his hands.

He continued squeezing her breasts and rubbing her pussy and then with his mouth he started blowing lightly on her ear lobes, nibbling, sucking, and licking them. Then Ankita leaned forward slightly as a reaction. 

This excited Madan and he moved his mouth from her ears and started kissing and licking her neck extremely gently. 

Ankita felt butterflies in her stomach and although her mind wasn't sure about the situation, her body started responding. Madan could feel her panties dampen, her nipples harden as well.

Ankita's heart was already pounding and her breath became even shorter still.

"Ankita!... You are getting wet!..." he grunted in her ear.

He managed to pull aside her panties just a bit and then felt her bare pussy.. he stuck his middle finger in.  

[Image: c0e1279bf5e54e55a3c643961fb05668.27.jpg]

"Ayeee.... Madannn.. Please...!" She struggled to express herself.

Madan immediately stopped. He pulled out his finger from Ankita's pussy. The other hand which was till now massaging her chest also stopped. 

"See... you are wet as fuck.. you are turned on by this!", saying this he slid his wet finger on Ankita's cheek! 

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable! If you aren't interested... you can leave now!" he whispered in her ear. 

Ankita just stood there silently and inhaled deeply now that Madan let go of her completely.

"Well??... ", Madan looked at her quizzically.

"Ankita!!...", his tone softened up a bit.

"You seem a bit nervous and uncomfortable! You need a drink?", he smiled at her.

Ankita nodded a bit. 

"Come Ankita! I'll get you scotch! It should calm your nerves a bit!", Madan continued.

They both sat down on a large sprawling sofa right next to each other. There was an indoor swimming pool right in-front of the sofa. 

Ankita had a glass of scotch in her hand and she was sipping steadily and quietly. With each sip she was getting a bit more tipsy.

Madan had a glass of scotch too. He sipped just a bit and put it down on the floor.

"Why don't you sit over here?", he motioned to Ankita pointing at his thighs.

Ankita gulped down the remaining scotch and sat on his lap.

Madan embraced her with a bear hug and after a few moments, Madan was back to what he was doing before. He was squeezing her breasts hard, switching between them while his other hand was back to rubbing her pussy. Ankita squirmed as she felt his hand slide under her sleeveless top and grab her bare breast. 

Ankita drew a sharp breath when Madan's hand expertly slid under her panties a second time and his finger moved along the length of her pussy walls. She visibly shuddered when his thick, rough finger grazed her clit. He laughed seeing her reaction and his finger started expertly playing with her clit. 

A few seconds later Ankita was back to shuddering like before and Madan was busy nibbling her ears, squeezing her tits and fingering her clit.

"Ummhh... Ummhppff... aah .. ah.. ooh.. oh... hmmhhh" her body was shaking while he was playing her like a guitar non stop.

Madan paused. Madan smiled to himself watching Ankita involutarily continue to twitch all by herself. 

Ankita then felt his hand trying to pull down her sleeveless top.

Instinctively, she tried to stop Madan from proceeding further. He just tugged at it and the top fell down and she reflexively covered herself. He then dug his hand into her bra and yanked it hard. The bra gave way and her massive breasts bounced out of the caged prison.

Ankita gasped hard but before she could recover her breath she felt his hand wasting no time taking off her skirt and panties and throwing them away.

"Turn around! Face me!", Madan ordered Ankita while at the same time he reached down for his scotch and another sip. 

Ankita now sat on Madan's lap facing him. She was completely naked. Her face, her cheeks became flushed pink with embarrassment and she lowered her eyes unable to make eye contact.

[Image: tumblr_owwgn7X7oa1si4l4ho3_1280.jpg]

"Ankita! Look at me!... look at me!", Madan asked Ankita. 

She looked at him. She was feeling shy. Her massive boobs were right in front of him. He could not stop admiring her assets. 
He looked at her face and her breasts together. 

Ankita's face grew even redder. 

"You are sooo beautiful! Ankita! This is beyond words! You are the finest of a female specimen. Look at you!", he was awestruck.

"Mmmmmmpppp... aahh..." she whimpered as he cupped her right breast and gave it a squeeze. He circled her aerola multiple times very smoothly with soft feathery touches. 

He then weighed both of her enormous breasts with his hands. One in each. Then he again started squeezing them. 

Her nipples became very hard and erect and stood at full attention. 

Ankita was feeling extremely shy and she closed her eyes. Madan paused and did nothing. 

When Ankita opened her eyes and looked down to see Madan's mouth right next to her right breast... right next to her erect nipple. She gasped out loudly!

She lowered her gaze but Madan was staring right into her eyes.

[Image: 179328024.jpg]

"Please be gentle!..." she said softly. 

He stopped and looked up at Ankita with a huge grin on his face.

Madan started breathing heavily with excitement. "Aaaaahhhhh.. ah.. hmm... unghgg.. ", was all Ankita could say as Madan started tentatively licking her nipple. 

Ankita took a sharp breath and leaned back as she felt his mouth close in around her nipple. She bit her lower lip, desperately trying to control herself. Madan's hand was now playing with her other breast, slowly rubbing her other nipple between his two fingers.

Her body was trembling and shaking with raw pleasure coursing through her body. Madan was hungrily sucking on her breast. His mouth was latched firmly on her nipple, pulling it with his mouth. She could feel his warm, heavy breath on her soft skin.

She closed her eyes again but could hear the loud sucking his mouth made as he sucked on her nipple like a new born baby.

He was squeezing her breast and pulled her nipple gently with his teeth while at the same time nibbling on it.

Ankita felt all kinds of sensations on her boob... she was extremely sensitive in the nipple area and she was getting turned on.
[+] 6 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 23-05-2023, 09:12 AM