Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update
Once again, the boys ensured she was making a crucial step in her downfall when she is not thinking
straight. The new dick, its size and technique were introducing her to multiple orgasms. She wanted
to protest, but as Imran’s dick was rubbing new territories in her ass, all she could respond was,
“Fuck my ass…. Harder.” Her mind had all alarm bells going on, but her body wasn’t ready to let go
of the new sensation. Now she voluntarily was alternating between Nazir’s and Anwar’s dick in her
mouth and using her hands to pleasure the other. She was gone beyond all boundaries of a
housewife. Her brain registered this, but the waves of pleasure stopped her from acting on it.

It was two more orgasms later, Imran announced he intends to come in her mouth. Both Nazir and
Anwar moved out and now Lakshmi saw Imran clearly. Well, there was a reason Anwar and Nazir
started the seduction process. Except for facial hair, they could pass off for teenagers and were well
built. Imran was the exact opposite. Although 22-23 himself, his short figure, small tummy, and a
slightly receding hairline made him look in 30s. The only organ in his body that looked attractive was
his dick and he was blessed with a big one. Thick or even thicker than Anwar’s, slightly bend upwards
and as long as Nazir’s, he was blessed with the organ that can send pleasure to any girl’s hole. And
she realized why it felt so good for the past few minutes in her ass and pussy.
Lakshmi didn’t realize it, but Maya was also up in the commotion. She saw both Anwar and Nazir
standing in the hall with erect dicks glistening with Lakshmi’s saliva and latched on to them. Anwar
took her pussy and Maya took Nazir’s dick in her mouth too. Lakshmi could smell all her privates as
she took Imran in her mouth, but started sucking in it hungrily as Imran seemed to be in a hurry to
blow the load in her mouth. Unlike Anwar and Nazir, Imran was rough and her body somehow was
liking it, being treated like a tramp. Imran held her hair and moved her mouth at his will to match his
strokes. And for some reason, which she never understood, her body was loving every bit of it. The
last 15 minutes, her mind has completely forgotten the surprise of Imran fucking her, and at this
point all she cared was making Imran cum. And finally after taking all her holes, he came and he
came in bucketloads. He grunted and yelled,” Don’t spill a drop, you slut.” Lakshmi already had plans
to gobble it all and she did it like whore. Even after she was done swallowing, she found herself
willingly cleaning Imran’s dick, and admiring it while doing so. Imran didn’t miss the reaction and the
look in her eyes.
After she cleaned his dick, Imran sat down and motioned her to sit on his lap. By this time, Anwar
and Nazir had switched positions on Maya. Nazir was now fucking her in the ass and Anwar was
getting a blowjob from Maya. As Lakshmi sat on Imran’s lap, she reached out for the jug on the
table. After drinking the water, her eyes went on to the train in front of them, with Nazir, Maya and
Anwar attached to each other.
Once again, Lakshmi tried to take stock of the situation. She hasn’t gotten out of the sofa yet in the
morning but, a new male has already fucked her in all three holes. She already had three different
dicks in her mouth and one of those dicks send a copious amount of cum down her throat. How
things change. As she was watching Maya getting fucked, she also realized that Imran’s finger is
playing with her clit, making it wet and arousing her again. She was also thinking of her body, which
has suddenly found another level of horniness. Once again she found herself responding to Imran’s
fingers immediately after getting a multiple orgasm. She could see both Nazir and Anwar were close
to cumming and Anwar shot his load into Maya, while Nazir started to cum in her ass. And she
herself was getting horny again as Imran’s fingers worked on her clit. As she started to squirm on his
lap, she got the next shot of her life: Raju chacha appeared from kitchen to serve them tea and
breakfast.
Lakshmi was frozen, except for the squirming from the impending orgasm. Nazir and Anwar sat on
the adjacent sofas and Maya was on the floor recovering. Raju chacha was serving them tea and
breakfast as if seeing an orgy is not a new experience. Although Imran noted chacha stealing a
glance on Lakshmi and getting an erection. Lakshmi’s will to protest once again melted with Imran’s
fingers keeping her on the edge- neither making her come nor letting her go. Despite not protesting,
Lakshmi’s shock on the turn of events was quite visible on her face.
Imran coolly pats on her ass and says in her ear: If you want to cum, go and clean Maya up.

Once again, surprising herself, Lakshmi got up and went near Maya, and started to kiss her. Maya
was surprised at Lakshmi but understood Imran’s intentions and started kissing her back. It was a
sloppy kiss and everyone could see Maya transferred some of the leftover cum back to Lakshmi.
Lakshmi after swallowing licked around Maya’s lips so as to ensure there is nothing there. And then
she got up, as if to collect the rewards for the job.
I: You only cleaned up one hole.
L: Huh
I: Yup, that was just Anwar. You didn’t get Nazir
Lakshmi looked at Maya. She had already stuck her ass out. Lakshmi could see cum oozing out of
Maya’s asshole. Once again, despite her mind’s repulsion, she saw her mouth moving towards
Maya’s asshole. She wasn’t thinking clearly, and she enjoyed the rough treatment and humiliation
from Imran. It was as if Imran had woken up a different subservient personality inside Lakshmi.
While Nazir’s loving and caring nature made him desirable, Anwar’s physique made it fun, Laskhmi
had most fun serving a dirty minded and conniving Imran.
The boys hi-fived as they saw Lakshmi’s beautiful tongue moving around Maya’s asshole, scooping
up Nazir’s cum as she did so. Maya found the rimming extremely turning on and started moaning
again.
I: You just need to clean her up, no need to get her off, haha
N: Why did you make her stop, that was the most erotic thing I have seen.
Lakshmi stood up and drank some water. It also washed down all fluids in her mouth and Maya’s
ass’s taste too. Once again Lakshmi found herself begging to Imran to get her off.
I: You have been a good girl
L: Please now.
I: Yes, what do you want for the reward?
L: Pllllease make me cum
I: I need more information than that
L: Fuck me… Please
I: Where?
L: Wherever you want.
I: That’s a good slut. Now. Get down between my legs and suck me Then you will get your reward.
Lakshmi went down to and kneeled between Imran’s legs. She started licking his balls and dick
without thinking. Again Imran’s words had a hypnotic effect on Lakhsmi. She never understood this,
but she was following Imran’s orders without questioning, even the despicable ones. As Lakshmi
started working on Imran’s dick, it started responding. Although Imran didn’t look the male
Casanova, his dick was every girls dream. It looked menacing when erect and he had good stamina
going by the last round.
I: Good girl, Now you can ride me. You want to cum, do the work yourself

Lakshmi was so desperate for an orgasm, she immediately climbed on Imran’s dick as he rested his
back on the sofa backrest. Both Nazir and Anwar was dumbfounded with this progress. They had to
trick and coax Lakshmi into everything. Here Imran was ordering her around and she was following
them like an obedient robot. From Lakshmi’s perspective, she only had to face Imran as others were
towards her back as she rode him.
Lakshmi rode Imran through a couple of orgasms, moaning and grunting to show her pleasure in the
proceedings. By now Maya had gotten up and went to the washroom to clean up. Anwar and Nazir
also had their breakfasts and went to freshen up. The room only had Lakshmi’s moans and the sound
of their thighs coming together.
I: Get up, time to bugger you.
Lakshmi instinctively bent over the centre table, presenting her ass to Imran. Once again, the logical
part of her brain couldn’t comprehend her actions. Imran have been the unattractive guy amongst
the three. He was rude and looked funny. In fact, while she felt attracted to Nazir, her initial emotion
to Imran was repulsion. But few days later, she is bending over the centre table for Imran to bugger
her ass.
Imran’s big dick still felt like an invader for her asshole. Despite being well lubricated from her riding
him, Imran’s big dick had trouble penetrating her ass. For the morning buggering, Imran had carried
some lubricant which made the work easier for him.
I: Chacha bring some oil
Raju chacha appears from kitchen with a small bowl of oil and reaches near Lakshmi and Imran.
I: Chacha, pour some in her asshole its very tight.
Raju chacha pours some oil from the bowl into her ass. He doesn’t miss a chance to fondle this
housewife’s luscious ass. After pouring, chacha used his hands to apply the oil on the rim of her
asshole. He also used the opportunity to finger her asshole in the pretext of lubricating it. Lakshmi
was wondering why her body wasn’t protesting Imran’s actions. Soon she was wondering why a
cook’s fingering her ass was turning her on.
Once chacha was done lubricating her ass, Imran penetrated her ass easily. Soon he was pistoning in
and out of her asshole and Lakshmi rhythmically met his strokes. And once again she was on the
verge of an orgasm. Suddenly Imran stopped fucking and started to talk.
I: You should thank Raju chacha for his help.
L: Thanks, chacha
I: Just thanks, see he has a boner. I think you should help him out
L: Please fuck me
I: I will as soon as you start thanking chacha
Lakshmi reached to Raju chacha’s pajama and undid it. As the pajama fell on the floor, she saw
chacha’s dick. This was more comparable to Srini’s, may be a little larger. But the old man was not
well groomed like the boys. But his dick was standing up, thanks to the odd event of fondling and
fingering a young hot housewife. Despite not looking attractive, Lakshmi started licking chacha’s
dick. “I would have ohk with a handjob, but your wish. Looks like you like blowing dicks” declared

Imran and started fucking her ass again. Lakshmi found the old cook’s cock and Imran’s buggering
too thrilling and had one of the largest orgasms soon. The old man found the moaning housewife
and the scene in from of him too thrilling and ejaculated in Lakshmi’s mouth without warning.
[+] 7 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 22-05-2023, 07:31 AM