Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“अच्छा मुझे पता ही नहीं था। तुम्हें पूरा यकीन हैं?” I asked. “I didn’t know about it. Are you sure?”

“मेरे घर से तो तुम्हारा घर सीधा दिखता हैं। वो 20-25 मिनट उसके कमरे में थी और फिर जल्दी में वहा से निकल पड़ी। उसके हाथ से वो कार्ड गिर गया था; मेंने ही उसे उठा के उसके हात में दिया था। उसका चेहरा लाल हो गया था और कुछ परेशान सी लग रही थी।” “From our house we can directly see your house. She was about 20-25 minutes in his room and then left in a hurry. She dropped the card, and I only picked it up for her. Her face was flushed red, and she seemed a little disturbed.”

“वो तो अभी मासूम और कच्ची कली हैं। असली मर्द के छूने का एहसास शायद पहली भर हुआ हो। बस थोड़ा बहुत किसिंग हुआ होगा; ज्यादा कुछ नहीं।” she added. “She is quite innocent and perhaps still a virgin. It was her first time to learn what happens when a real man touches her. A bit of kissing and petting may have happened; nothing more.”

Lalita had to leave after, and I too left for my college. I didn’t mention any of it to Mayuri but innocuously broached the subject of Valentine's day. I had completely forgotten about it and was out to take care of some important work for my tuition classes. I broached up the topic in some pretext and she said, “तुला सांगितला नां, मी काही औषधे आणली होती आई साठी. मी विसरले कीं तूं घरी नसशील म्हनून.” “I told you, right? I bought a few medicines for your mother. I forgot you weren’t home.”

“हो का?” I acted casually. “मंग काय केलंस?” “Really? What did you do then?”

“काही नाही. होते घरी एक दोन तास. आई आपलया पुजेत रमली आणि मी तुझ्या शेजार्याला चहा घेवून गेली. काही वेल नेहमी सारखी होती आणि मंग निघुन आली,” she said evading my eyes. “Nothing much. Spent a couple of hours at your place. Mother got busy in her poojas and I took tea for your neighbor. And as usual spent some time at his place and returned home.”

“मी विसरूनच गेलो,” I pleaded. “तुला छान पैकी लाल गुलाब द्यायचा प्लॅन होता.”

“हो तुला बरा लवकर लक्षात आलं. विसरला मी किती सुंदर आहे तें आणी किती लोक मला गुलाबाचं फूल पाठवत असत्?” she retorted. “You remembered it quite early. Do you forget how pretty I am and how many such flower bouquets I get?”

Now my hormones were on a hyper-drive as it seemed like Mayuri was truly falling for him and my innermost fantasies, that I was ashamed to admit, were coming true without me even trying for it. Even as I thought about it, I was still stunned that such a pretty girl would fall for him. But then again all those three sisters, who were extremely beautiful and young, had fallen for him. 

Couple of days passed and then Lalita showed up early in the morning at my place and as soon as she entered, she started making out with me. My mother was out and Kishore bhai was out of town, so we had privacy. She hadn’t freshened up and I could feel her stale breath but as usual it didn’t matter. Just like the last time it was intense as we explored our bodies and kissed for perhaps 5 minutes. She then squatted over my face and fed me her stale pussy. This time my senses were on a high alert and I thought I could smell semen but then again perhaps my mind was playing tricks. I didn’t have a chance as she practically planted her pussy on my lips and I pleasured her for a solid ten minutes. There was a hint of bitter taste, so it seems she had sex with her husband the previous night and wanted to give me a taste of it. She shuddered with her climax and then I mounted her. She resisted, saying, “मैं तेरा चुस्ती हूं.” “Let me suck yours.”

But I was on a mission and didn’t listen and unceremoniously pushed my penis inside her sloppy pussy. She let out a loud grunt and didn’t fight back. In fact, it seemed that she enjoyed my penis and kissed me as I started fucking her. I was mad with lust and she was in heat and she encouraged me by pushing up her pelvis and matching my thrusts. It was only my second time, but I didn’t need any guidance. I furiously fucked her for several minutes, perhaps 3-4 minutes and then unloaded my semen inside her. 

“साले बहनचोद,” she blurted as she pushed me away. “तू भी मुझे प्रेग्नेंट करना चाहता हैं?” “You bastard. You too want to impregnate me?”

We both laughed. Lalita opened the door to not make anyone suspicious, and we both moved to our kitchen. She put a utensil on the gas stove for making tea and I once again grabbed her and started making out with her. 

“हे भगवान तू सच में मेरा दीवाना हो गया रे। तुझे चाटने में मजा आया?” she whispered between the kisses. “Oh god. You are truly crazy about me. Did you like licking my pussy?”

“आदत डाल ले। मयूरी भी ऐसे ही शायद रात भर उसके साथ सोने के बाद तुझे किस करेगी और तुझ से अपना चूत चटवायगी।” “Get used to it. Mayuri might after sleeping with him the whole night kiss you in the morning and make you lick her.”

I ignored and continued kissing her for a few more minutes. We separated as we didn’t want to risk it and then she asked, “तूने मयूरी को पूछा? वैलेंटाइन्स दिवस के बारे में?” “Did you ask Mayuri about Valentine’s day?”

I nodded my head. I collected my thoughts and said, “उसने कहा कि वो घर आई तो थी, लेकिन वो कार्ड और गुलाबो का जिक्र नहीं किया।” “She did share that she visited my place but mentioned nothing about the card and the roses.”

She just smiled and said, “देख कुछ 25 मिनट तक दरवाजा बंद था। जाहिर हैं दोनों पूजा पाट तो नहीं करते होंगे।” “Well, for about 25 minutes the door was closed. Surely, they weren’t doing any pooja (worshiping of gods) inside.”

I kept quiet. “ये तो जाहिर हैं के तुझे ये सब पसंद हैं। मयूरी हमारे जैसे लड़की भी नहीं हैं के रोमांस के बिना चुदवा के भूल जाए। वो तो पूरी तरह से रोमांस करेगी और फिर उसकी रखैल बने गी। फिर एक के बाद एक उसके बच्चों को जन्म देती रहेगी।,” she said. “You like all of this. Mayuri is not like us to simply get fucked with no emotions and forget about him. She will romance him and only then become his mistress. And then she will give birth to his children.”

I thought for a moment and asked, “मुझे अभी क्या करना चाहिए?” “What should I be doing?”

She offered me the cup and said, “जो करना हैं वो दोनों कर लेंगे। तुम्हें बस उन दोनों को हमेशा वक्त देना हैं।” “They will do what needs to be done, you only need to give them time and space.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM