Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“लगता हैं तुझे किसिंग बहुत पसंद हैं,” she whispered between our kisses. “मुझे भी। लेकिन मेरे पति को सिर्फ चोदने में दिलचस्पी हैं।” “It seems you love kissing. My husband is only interested in fucking.”

“हान। खास कर तुम्हें,” I said. I unbuttoned her blouse and suckled on breasts and alternated between kissing and sucking her. I pushed her saree up and started fingering her. “Yes. Especially kissing you.”

“तू तो बहुत बड़ा चोदू हैं रे,” she whispered as she sucked on my tongue. “अफसोस के तेरे लंड का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल नहीं होगा। क्यों के मयूरी जैसी सुंदर लड़की असली मर्द से ही चुदवाना चाहेगी।” “You are sex crazed. Unfortunately, Mayuri has no use for your penis. Such a beautiful girl would prefer a real man’s to this boy’s equipment that you have.”

Our tongues were dancing in tune while our fingers were busy titillating each other’s genitals. 

“क्या ये बच्चा किशोर भाई का हैं?” I asked. “Is this Kishore bhai’s child?”

“नाम मत ले,” she quipped. “किस ने बताया ममता ने?” “Don’t take names. Who told you that? Mamta?”

As my fingers seesawed through her sloppy pussy, she moaned and encouraged me by pulling my hand in.

“हां उसी का हैं,” she said. “Yes it’s his.”

I latched onto her lips and passionately kissed her again. 

“मयूरी भी शादी के बाद गर्भवती हो जाएगी। तुझे उस पर चढ़ने का मौका भी नहीं मिलेगा। मयूरी इतनी सुंदर हैं, वो तो पूरी क्रिकेट टीम ही निकलेगा।” “Mayuri too would get pregnant quickly after marriage. You won’t even get a chance to mount her. She is so beautiful; he would ensure that she delivers an entire cricket team.”

She got up and squatted on my face and made me lick her again. She ground her pussy on my face for several minutes and shuddered with an intense climax after about 5 minutes. She looked at my flaccid penis and said, “शायद तेरा हो गया आज के लिए।”  “Perhaps you are done for today.”

It was indeed true as I couldn’t get it stiff again and besides I needed the rest any way. My penis was bruised because of her tight sphincter muscles. She got ready and said, “मेरा पति बड़ा जुआरी हैं और किशोर भाई से बहुत पैसा हार गया।तो मेरे पति ने मुझे उसके पास भेजा कुछ दिनों के लिए और हमने ये रिटर्न गिफ्ट दिया।मेरी दीदी को तो कई बार प्रेग्नेंट कर चुका हैं।” “My husband is a gambler and lost a lot of money to Kishore bhai. So, he sent me to Kishore bhai for a few days and Kishore bhai returned me with this return gift.”

“तब से मैं जब भी यहां आती हूं, उसे अपने मर्द नहीं होने की एहसास होता हैं और वो फिर लगातार मुझ पर चढ़ता हैं। उसे लगता हैं जैसे के वो किशोर भाई की बाराबरी कर सकता हैं।” “Ever since whenever I visit here, is always eager to mount me. As if he is trying to prove he is a man equal to Kishore bhai.”

She opened the door and went to make some more tea for both of us. It was 8:00 am and the regular morning activities had begun. 

“तुम्हें वो पसंद हैं?” I asked. “Do you like him?”

“नहीं पर वो असली मर्द हैं। मेरी चुत इतनी फेल गई थी के लौटाने के बाद मेरे पति मेरी चुत में अपने लंड को ढूंढता था। वो जानता हैं के वो किशोर भाई का मुकाबला नहीं कर सकता; लेकिन फिर भी मेरे सामने मर्द होने का नाटक करता रहता हैं। सभी मर्द तुम्हारे जैसे नहीं होते,” she said. “Not really but he is a real man. My cunt was so loose after returning from him that my husband could hardly find his penis inside my cunt. He knows he can’t compete with Kishore bhai but he still tries to act macho in front of me. Not every man is like you.”

“एक वक्त था जब हम दोनों तुमसे शादी करना चाहते थे।क्यों कि हमें पता था, इस घर में आए तो किशोर भाई हमें दिन रात चोदता रहेगा,” she said laughing. “There was a time when both Mamta and I wanted to marry you. We knew that if we moved to this house, then Kishore bhai would mount us day and night.”

“सच? पर तुम्हें ऐसा क्यों लगता हैं,” I asked. “Really? Why do you think so?”

“क्यों के तुम्हारा हुनर चढ़ने में नहीं, चाट ने में हैं,” she said, moving closer and feeling my hard penis. “Your talent is not in mounting but in licking.”

It was fully erect and stiff like a rod now. I felt ashamed but perhaps Lalita and Mamta knew it all along.

“तुझे अगर पसंद भी नहीं होता तो भी वो कमीना मयूरी को चोद चोद के रंडी बना देता। लेकिन अब तो लगता हैं वो मयूरी के साथ अपना संसार बसाएगा। पता नहीं क्यों पर मुझे लगता हैं मयूरी उसे सच में वो सुख देगी जो एक औरत उसके जैसे मर्द को दे सकती हैं।” “Even if you hadn’t liked it, even then that bastard would have made a slut out of Mayuri. And now it seems he would settle down with Mayuri. I feel Mayuri can give him that pleasure that only a beautiful woman can give to a man like him.”

We sipped on our teas and looked into each other’s eyes. If Lalita had married me, then perhaps I would have fucked her day and night and perhaps Kishore bhai too would have done the same. I realized it was easy for me to make my move with both Mamta and Lalita but with Mayuri, somehow I still felt a little insecure and hesitant. 

“तुम्हें सच में लगता हैं ये सब होगा?” I asked. “Do you think this would happen?”

“और नहीं तो क्या? तुझे अभी भी शक हैं? अपने चाल के हर खूबसूरत और जवान औरत पे तो चढ़ चूका हैं, शायद प्रेग्नेंट भी किया हो उन्हें।” “Why do you wonder? He has mounted every beautiful and young woman of our Chawl; perhaps even impregnated several of them.”

“लेकिन फिर ये तो सब को पता चल जाएगा,” I quipped. “Then everyone would learn about it.”

“हां सो तो हैं। पर कोई कुछ नहीं बोले गा। सब साले डरते हैं।” “Surely but no one would say anything.”

“पर तू ये सब अब क्यों सोच रहा हैं? गाड़ी तो स्टेशन से निकल पड़ी हैं।” she said. “But why are you thinking of it now? Train has left the station already.”

“मतलब?” “What do you mean?”

“पिछले हफ्ते ही तो मयूरी आई थी। वैलेंटाइन्स के दिन। उसके हाथ में कुछ गुलाब के फूल और कार्ड था और उसके टॉप के बटन ऊपर नीचे हो गए थे। मैं तभी समाज गई के मयूरी का उसके साथ चक्कर शुरू हो गया हैं।” “Last week she was here on Valentine’s day. There were some roses and a card in her hand and buttons of her top were messed up. I understood that perhaps her affair with Kishore bhai had already started.”

I was out on Valentine’s day and she didn’t even mention or remind me about it. Only recently, she told me she had visited. It was common for her to visit my place so it was nothing special but I wasn’t home and at college I told about it. It seemed odd that she would hide something like that; she only mentioned it in the passing when my mother accidentally mentioned it. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM