Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“पीछे वाले  छेद में डालना,” she whispered to me through her labored breath. “Put it in the back hole.”

She placed a couple of pillows and then spread a damp towel on the mattress and positioned herself on it.

“संभाल के,” she said as she lay on top of it. “Carefully.”

My heart was beating like crazy and I thought I would have a heart attack. I wanted to fuck her as if my life depended on it. She guided me to the back hole, and after a few thrusts and her groans, I partially entered the hole. She kept on guiding me and saying, “धीरे से।” “Slowly”

Lalita was experienced, and it took a little time before my penis pierced her sphincter muscles and I started my slow stroking. She started moaning as soon as I gained a steady tempo. Lalita’s steady moans were enough to encourage me, and she was also fingering herself to intensify the experience. I started some intense fucking; I just did what came naturally to me and its effect was visible on Lalita. She made a lot of guttural sounds, and as I slowed down my tempo and settled on top of her, my torso dripping sweat, she said, “आराम से संजय।” “Slowly Sanjay.”

I kissed her cheeks and touched her lips with my tongue and started pushing my penis back in. She found it hard to talk but continued to make those guttural, muffled moans. After a brief stop of 3 minutes, I started my fucking again and vigorously fucked her for a good 3 more minutes before I ejaculated inside her.

Lalita grunted as I pushed it up the hilt and deposited my semen. She held me in place and asked me to rest on top of me. After a minute, she said, slowly, to pull it out and check for any shit that may have spilled. There were traces of it I saw on my penis and some of it was across her butt and my pelvis. I felt a little disgusted by it and slowly withdrew and went to take a bath. She washed her butt in the toilet and met me outside.

She took the dirty towel to wash and joined me after another 10 minutes. I made some more tea for ourselves. We were finally awake now. Lalita seemed tired, but there was a glow on her face.

“पीछे से करे तो ऐसा गंदा होता हैं,” she said. “आगे से करते तो तू तो मुझे आज प्रेग्नेंट ही कर देता।” “Doing it from behind has such issues. If you had fucked me from front, then you could have impregnated me today.”

“मेरे पते दूसरे बच्चे के लिए ट्राय़ कर रहे हैं। कल रात को आए और मुझे अच्छी तरह चोद कर चले गए,” she added. “We are trying for second child and yesterday my husband visited and fucked me thoroughly.”

“कल? यहा?” I asked surprised. “Yesterday? Here?”

“वही तो मैं कह रही थी। कल काफी सारा वीर्य डाला था मेरी चुत में। और तुझे पता भी नहीं चला,” she said giggling. 

Realizing that I felt nervous about it, she said. “औरतों को चुत चाट ने वाले बहुत पसंद होते हैं। मयूरी तो इन होटो की दीवानी हो जाएगी।”

It was indeed strange that I didn’t realize it but then again I had no experience in this regard. Besides, her pussy smelled stale, just like her breath but it didn’t matter as I had been waiting for such a moment for several years now. I was madly filled with lust for Lalita and couldn’t imagine the fervor with which I fucked her. Lalita only cared about the sex and nothing more. We were mentally not only in different cities but actually in different states altogether. Apart from sex, there were absolutely no common interests between the two of us, and neither was she keen on building anything beyond it.

Once again, I took the cup from her hand and, keeping it aside, latched onto her lips once again. She kissed me and then said, “तू पागल हो गया क्या?”

“और कितनी बार चढेगा?”

I laughed and said, “पता नहीं यार कि तू इतनी हॉट क्यों हैं। तुझे देख कर दिमाग में एक ही ख्याल आता हैं।” “Don’t know why you are so hot. Only one thought comes to my mind when I see you.”

“हट ना-लायक,” she pushed me away and finished her tea. “You rascal.”

“काश ममता ने तुझ से शादी की होती,” she said, stealing a smile. “Wish you had married Mamta.”

“ममता क्यों?” I asked. “Why Mamta?”

“और नहीं तो क्या? मुझसे शादी कर्ता? कुछ साल और बड़ी होती तो तेरे मां की उम्र की होती,” she added, smiling. “Then what else? Marry me? If I had been a few more years older than I would have been your mother’s age.”

I rolled my eyes, and she said, “जब तू अपना बिस्तर गीली करता था तब से लड़के मेरे ब्लाउज में हाथ डालते हैं।” “When you were wetting your bed, boys have been pushing their hands into my blouse since then.”

Lalita was a little over 5 years older than me, while Mamta was almost 4 years older than me. Her logic sounded strange to me, but I have heard stories about them being the heartthrob of every teenager in our area. She was almost 25, so sexually she had been experienced for almost a decade, but she claimed it to be even longer than that.

“मुझसे शादी कर्ता तो दिन रात सेक्स ही कर्ता। कमसेकम ममता से शादी करता तो कुछ प्यार भरी बात भी होती,” she added. “If you had married me, you would have sex day and night. With Mamta at least you would have had some sort of chemistry.”

Looking at my puzzled face, she asked, “तुझे नहीं पता? ममता तुझ से प्यार करने लगी थी?” “You didn’t realize? Mamta has fallen in love with you.”

“तू कितना ढक्कन हैं रे? तुझे ये भी नजर नहीं आया?” she said. “You are so stupid. You couldn’t even see that?”

“वो इतनी खूबसूरत हैं। वो मुझसे प्यार भी करती हैं तो मुझे ऐसा ही लगता हैं कि वो मेहरबानी कर रही हैं,” I said. “She is so beautiful. Even if she was loving me, I would feel she is doing me a favor.”

“हान ये तो हैं। वो चाहती तो तुमसे शादी कर सकती थी, लेकिन उसे लगा कि तुम्हें उससे भी कोई अच्छी लड़की मिलेगी,” she said. “Yes of course. If she wanted, she could have easily married you. But she knew you would find a much better girl.”

That’s where we let the topic rest. I had sensed that Mamta had developed some feelings for me, but it just didn’t seem right since she was older than me and also sexually far more experienced than me. Mamta decided and didn’t even let it escalate beyond just friendship.

Lalita finished her tea and kept her cup down and looked back at me. I saw the spark in her eyes and I stepped closer and took her in my arms. She gave me her sensuous smile and parted her lips for me. Her breath smelled of tea but was quite fresh and I started soon sucking on her lips and her tongue. I realized I was attracted to odors, and they were the primary source of satisfaction for me. Although I had lust filled thoughts, my penis wasn’t ready to get up yet. She too realized that as I led her back to the bed again. This time I slept on the bed instead of the mattresses on the floor. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM