Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
Lalita took the knob of my penis in her mouth and introduced me to the magic of her tongue. This was the first time someone took my penis in their mouth, but Lalita knew it all and didn’t even bat an eyelid. In no time, I was trembling with my first real orgasm. It was the very first time, and I didn’t think the warmth of her mouth would be so amazing. After a few minutes, I humped her mouth and pushed my penis deep into her throat. She coughed a few times but let me continue with my onslaught. And after about 5 minutes, I ejaculated deep in her mouth. She let me cum inside her mouth; she was experienced in swallowing semen.

I was disappointed with my poor performance. As we dressed up and freshened up in the kitchen, she whispered, “तू तो तगड़ा खिलाड़ी निकला।” “You are quite a talented fellow.”

“कहा?” I said, ruminating over my poor performance. “Hardly.”

“अच्छे अच्छे भी दो मिनट नहीं ठीक पाते, तू तो 5 मिनट तक डटा रहा,” she said, smiling. “Even the best don’t last for over two minutes, you lasted for well over five minutes.”

She brushed her teeth while I made some tea for us. I congratulated myself for fucking Lalita, the girl whom I had lusted for all along. In some ways, it gave me more pleasure to make out with her than with Mamta. Lalita was the kind of woman you wanted in your bed; she was loud and willing to do almost anything.

We had our tea and sat down to chat as friends. Her demeanor towards me had changed after that sloppy kiss she gave me after I passed my 12th grade exams. Finally, I saw the same sort of feelings I found in Mamta’s eyes, except that just seeing Lalita would give me a boner and even though I had ejaculated only twenty minutes ago, my penis was still restless and inflated again.

“तो ममता ने कुछ किया या फिर तुझे अपना भाई ऐसे ही बना लिया?” “Did Mamta do anything or just made you her brother?”

I smiled. “वो तो तुम ममता से पूछो।” “That you should ask Mamta.”

“तू ठहरा उसका लाडला, उसकी पीठ पिचे क्यों बात करेगा,” she taunted. “You are favorite; why would you speak behind her back?”

“वो तो हैं। ममता और मेरा रिश्ता तो सच में अनोखा हैं। वो मेरी दोस्त नहीं बनती तो शायद मुझे मेरा महत्त्व कभी नहीं पता चलती,” I said. “That’s for sure. Mamta and I have a special relationship. If she hadn’t befriended me, I wouldn’t have understood myself well.”

“हान हमारा रिश्ता तो सिर्फ हवस का हैं,” she retorted, smiling. “Of course, our relationship is that of lust only.”

“ऐसी बात नहीं,” I tried to clarify, but she stopped me. “Not really.”

“सफाई देने की कोई जरूरत नहीं। जो हैं सो हैं। वैसे भी मुझे ये मुशी मुशी बातें अच्छी नहीं लगती। वो तुम ममता से ही करो,” she said in her usual brusque manner. “No need to justify. It is what it is. Anyway, I don’t like this sweet talk. That you do with Mamta only.”

We spent some time talking about Mayuri and what was happening in my life, while she also told me about her life back in Gujarat. She had moved to an interior city of Gujarat while Mamta was heading to Ahmedabad. Both cities were quite far away from Mumbai, so meeting them would be limited to special occasions. We finished our tea and her little one started crying. She picked him up and tried to console him, but it seemed he was hungry, so she sat down on our comfortable, relaxing chair and started breastfeeding him.

Lalita didn’t hide her breasts, but now I got interested, and I knelt in front of her and pulled the pallu of her saree to see her milky breasts. She looked at me strangely and blushed as my eyes were glued to her succulent, ripe breasts. I unbuttoned the last couple of buttons of her blouse and exposed her other breasts. She softly whispered, “संजय?” “Sanjay?”

Her eyes looked at me in amazement. “मैने अभी तक किसी लड़की के बूब्स को देखा नहीं हैं,” I softly whispered. “I haven’t seen any woman’s breasts.” Although I had seen them only a half-hour ago at that moment my hormones were on an overdrive.

She blushed beet red and shuddered as soon as I touched her breast. Her areolas were light brown, and her nipples were still quite tiny. I felt it and rolled it between my thumb and fingers. Lalita was once again getting sexually excited. I was just curious and wanted to see her naked breasts, so I started removing her blouse. “क्या कर रहा हैं संजय,” she muttered, and pushed me away. “कोई आगया तो कांड हो जाएगा।” “What are you doing Sanjay? It would be a scandal if someone comes.”

That didn’t dissuade me as I kept on staring at her waist. Her beauty mesmerized me. Even though I did a lot with Mamta, I didn’t see her naked or even partially undressed. I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. She moaned and grabbed my hair and pulled me into her chest. I suckled on her breast, and a slow stream of milk flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it and continued to suckle. Lalita was ecstatic as she threw her head back and felt all those pleasant sensations as intensely as she could. I stood up and kissed her, offering some of her own milk. Lalita voraciously kissed me, and then I pushed her saree up. She instinctively knew what I wanted and stood up and returned her baby back, but he kept on crying. I didn’t wait and pushed her saree up as she was on all fours and encouraged her to continue breastfeeding while I pushed her saree up and inspected her puckered hole by spreading her ass cheeks.

Lalita moaned audibly as she realized what my plan was. In the light coming from the kitchen, I could see her reddish lips and brown puckered hole. I nuzzled into her crack and flickered my tongue against her lips. 

“Uff…” she moaned and pushed back against my tongue. I showered her anal opening with a few kisses and gradually started seriously giving it a tongue bath. Lalita was delirious and tried to control herself since she was also breastfeeding her little one. After a few minutes of that, she moved away from her baby and let me take her. I spent a good 5 minutes eating her out and then straddled her from behind.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM