Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“तू इतने सुबहे भी पढाई करता हैं?” she asked.

She looked so alluring in that fancy red saree. Having given birth to a child, her body had changed. Her overall body had become a little plump, but since she was very thin, it meant that her curves got only a little better. Her pink lips were so nice and full, and the tiny beauty spot just above her lips made them stand out even better. Those wet lips were beckoning me, but I didn’t dare take the lead with Lalita, or perhaps that’s exactly what she wanted. She tied her hair behind her head in a knot, and I saw her heaving breasts and her slender, naked waist. Lalita was a complete coquette. She was doing it all on purpose. I saw a loose strand of hair that fell right on her face.

She was made only for fucking. Perhaps I always categorized women into three buckets. The first bucket had the women who were meant for fucking; one look at them and that’s the very first thought that enters your mind. The second bucket comprised women who were attractive, but you also wished to spend time with them; screwing them is on your mind, but it’s not the foremost thought. Instead, you would like to savor them for as long as you wish. The third bucket had all the women who were not interesting at all.

Lalita was no doubt in the first bucket, and perhaps it was also because of her coquettish behavior and the cocky manner in which she spoke to me. Mamta and Mayuri were in the second bucket for me. Even if I had married Mamta then too, I would have lusted for Lalita.

“आ थोड़ी देर लेट,” she urged me. “Why don’t you sleep a little?”

As she turned to me and looked back sexily, I knew what she was suggesting. It was perhaps the most open invitation I had received from her. She moved to the other side of her baby now. There was some space next to her, so I lay down next to her. She took my hand and turned to face her baby, urging me to hug her from behind. My heart was beating wildly as I hugged her from behind and caressed her naked belly. I kissed her neck, and she immediately moaned. I don’t know where I mustered that courage from, but I just didn’t care anymore if she wanted it or not. My kisses turned wet as my hands reached for her breasts and gently kneaded them. She turned towards me in a few minutes, and I continued to kiss her neck and chest.

I then started kissing her face and kissed her lips gently. She kissed me but avoided a full-on kiss because of her morning breath. My hand started roughly playing with her breasts, and she parted her lips and moaned. I sealed her lips with mine, and she let me suck on them, but didn’t reciprocate. As the kisses got wetter, she avoided my lips, but I kept on pulling her face and continued with the kisses. At some point, I simply got on top of her and voraciously kissed her lips. The ferocity of my kisses wasn’t lost on her and she soon reciprocated my kisses. Her breath was indeed stale but my lust for her was far more intense. I slobbered over her mouth and sucked on her tongue and soon she pushed her tongue into my mouth. She started bucking her hips and kept on kissing me. After about 5 minutes of intense kissing she broke the kiss and whispered, “तू तो मेरा दीवाना निकला रे।” “You are crazy about me.”

“हट अभी,” she said and went to the toilet. “Move aside.”

I followed her and waited for her to exit. As soon as she stepped out, I pushed her against the wall and latched onto her lips. Lalita was equally worked up and kissed me with complete abandon. We kissed for another 5 minutes and finally I unbuttoned her blouse and inspected her droopy breasts. They were milky white with reddish areolas. I kissed her breasts and homed on her nipple. I suckled on it until her warm milk flowed into my mouth. Lalita moaned as I nibbled on her nipples and sucked on them. After a few minutes of that, I pulled her saree and got rid of it swiftly. She was standing only in her petticoat and partially opened blouse. We continued to kiss for a few more minutes and then I tugged on her petticoat knot and it fell down by her feet. I kissed on her belly that had lost some of its charm, having delivered a child and then nestled between her legs. Her intense musky odor hit me and that clearly drove me over the edge. I hurriedly pushed aside her gusset and pushed my tongue in her slippery hole.

“Uh…” she loudly moaned. As expected they weren’t as tight as Mamta’s but were just as tasty. I lifted one of her legs and put it on my shoulder and went to town licking her. Lalita was profusely lubricating already and within a few minutes started bucking her hips. After a few minutes of it, she couldn’t take it and led me back to the bed and pushed me down and squatted on my face. Lalita made no pretense and let me know she loved my tongue by grinding her pussy on my face. It was an incredible experience as explored every inch of her pussy. Lalita too immensely enjoyed it and continued grinding her pussy on my face for well over ten minutes. She then shuddered with an intense orgasm. She laid down next to me breathlessly. After catching her breath, “तुझे तो किसी भी चीज का फर्क नहीं पड़ता।” I moved closer to her and kissed again. “Nothing makes a difference to you.”

After a cursory kiss, I asked her, “मतलब?” “Means?”

She caressed my face and said, “मतलब आज तक मैने किसी को बगैर मुँह दोहे किस नहीं किया। और…” “Until now I have kissed no one without brushing. And…”

I waited for her to complete it, so I asked, “और?” “And?”

She hesitated and said, “और मेरी पुच्ची भी साफ नहीं थी, और फिर भी तू इतनी देर तक उसे चाटता रहा।” “And my pussy wasn’t clean but you were licking it for so long.”

I said nothing and continued kissing her and got on top of her. She touched my penis and felt it and whispered between the kisses, “तेरा तो बहुत ही तगड़ा हैं रे।” “Your penis is quite sizable.”

“ठहर मैं तेरा चुस्ती हूं,” she said and slid under me while she urged me to push my pelvis forward. “Let me suck your penis.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM