Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“वो सब तो मयूरी को पहले से पता हैं,” she said. “वो बहुत ही समझदार लड़की हैं। उसे तो पहले दिन से ही पता होगा कि किशोर भाई आज नहीं तो कल उस पर चढ़ने वाला हैं। जिस तरह वो उससे घुल मिल गई हैं, मुझे तो लगता हैं कि उनका रोमांस शुरू हो गया हैं।” “Mayuri knows about it already. She is wise. She must have known from day one that Kishore bhai will surely mount her. The way she has gelled with him, it seems to me their romance has already begun.”

“शायद दोनों ही अपने आप को संभाल कर चल रहे हैं, वरना जैसे मैने कहा अब तक तो सब कुछ हो गया होता,” she added. “Perhaps both of them are treading cautiously. Otherwise, it all would have happened by now.”

I was lost in thought. As I had explained earlier, I always had these fantasies but didn’t have the courage to admit them. Even while Mamta was saying all of it, I behaved as if I was a simpleton, instead of showing that I was eager to live that fantasy. But then again it was a bitter pill for me to swallow and I didn’t want Mayuri to think of me as a cuckold. It seems Mamta always knew about my cuckold tendencies. 

“तूने तो देखा भी हैं कि कैसे अब मयूरी अपना समय तेरे घर पर बिताती हैं। अब तक तो वो किशोर भाई के साथ में कम्फर्टेबल हो गई हैं। एक औरत के लिए ये तैयारी बहुत जरूरी हैं। क्यों की वो तब तक ठीक से सेक्स एन्जॉय नहीं कर सकती जब तक वो उस मर्द के सात पूरी तरह कम्फर्टेबल नहीं होती।” “You have seen how Mayuri spends a lot of time at your place now. She must be very comfortable with Kishore bhai now. This is very important for a woman as she cannot enjoy sex with a man until she is very comfortable with him.”

It was too much for me to take it all in, but I remained calm and didn’t fuss about it. I let things grow naturally. The following month, I learned that her elder sister was pregnant with the third child and Mamta made no bones about telling me it was Kishore bhai’s. Her sister had turned just 29. So, in a matter of 4 years she delivered 2 children and became pregnant with the 3rd one. That was amazing considering that she could not conceive in the first 5 years of her marriage. Finding a right moment, she groped my bulge and whispered in her sensual voice, “मयूरी को उसके साथ सोच कर तेरा लंड अभी भी खड़ा होता हैं ना?” “Your penis still becomes erect thinking about Mayuri with him right?”

Feeling my inflated pecker, she smiled and added, “जल्दी मयूरी अपना कौमार्य उसे देगी। हाय उस नजारा को देखने के लिए मैं कितनी बेचैन हूं।” “Soon she will give him her virginity. Gosh, I am so desperate to watch that scene.”

She was mocking me. I had imagined it several hundred times and hence now I didn’t feel as ashamed about it but still my ego hadn’t accepted my cuckold status.

“तुझे गलत फ़हमी तो नहीं ना?” she jokingly asked. “अपने मर्द होने की?” “You don’t have any misconceptions of you being a man, right?”

“मतलब?” I asked her, raising my voice. “What do you mean?”

“मतलब अभी तू बच्चा हैं रे। मयूरी अपना खाता खोलना एक मर्द से करवाना चाहे गी ना?” “I mean you are still a boy. Wouldn’t Mayuri want to open her account with a man?”

Mamta was pushing the boundaries of our relationship. I wasn’t sure what she was trying to do and why she thought I was a cuckold. In hindsight, perhaps all realized it and that’s why things were unfolding the way they were. 

“तेरी शादी को अब सिर्फ डेढ़ साल बचा हैं। इसका मतलब हैं इस वर्ष से उन दोनों की रासलीला शुरू हो जाएगी।” “Only a year for your marriage. Raasleela (dance of passion) should start this year.”

“उसके घर वाले नहीं मानेंगे,” I said. “Her parents won’t agree.”

“उनका छोड़ दे। वो सब किशोर भाई देख लेंगे। मगर तू तैयार रहना। वो बीवी तो तेरी होगी लेकिन उसकी रखैल होगी।” “Forget about them; Kishore bhai will take care of the logistics. She would be your wife but his mistress.”

That was the last we spoke on the topic. Mamta’s wedding was that month and soon the festivities began in full force and we had no time to chat about it. The older version of Mamta returned during that period. And in front of everyone, she hugged me and even kissed me on my cheek as she took leave of everyone. None of her family or her husband’s family even raised an eyebrow. I, too, was quite emotional since she was dear to me. Being with her was enough for me to feel safe. Anyway, it was done, and everything happened in the flow of things. I was also feeling down that day because Mamta had moved to Gujarat after her marriage and I knew I wouldn’t be seeing her much.

The wedding had finished, but the festivities continued the next day as well, as the reception was the following evening. Their house was full of guests, so Mamta’s elder sister and Lalita stayed at my place that night. Our neighbor was out enjoying the festivities and didn’t return until early the next morning. I, too, stayed at another neighbor’s place that night and only returned very early in the morning. As Mamta’s Didi woke up very early and opened the door, which allowed me to get in. It was 5:00 am and everyone was still asleep. “मैं नीचे जाति हूं,” she said. “ललिता अभी भी सो राही हैं। उसे  डिस्टर्ब मत करना।” “I am going downstairs. Lalita is still sleeping, don’t disturb her.”

I head out to college by 9:00 am, so I had some time to get ready and have breakfast. My mother was with some relatives that night. That’s why they slept comfortably at our place. I didn’t turn on the light and walked directly into our kitchen, closed the door and turned on the lights only in the bathroom to avoid disturbing her. I had a nice bath and freshened up. I checked on her, Lalita, to see if she was awake and asked her if she would like some tea.

She was groggy, as expected, but was wide awake. She was nursing her little one. Lalita slept in her expensive saree, and so did her sister. It was 5:30 in the morning, so I asked, “तुम चाय लो गी ललिता?” “Would you have some tea?”

“इतनी सुबह चाय कौन पीता हैं?” she mumbled. “Who drinks tea so early in the morning?”

“सो जा थोड़ी देर,” she said. “Sleep for a little while.”

I sat on the smallish sofa we had and looked at her. The light from the kitchen illuminated our room just enough for me to see her beautiful face and her shapely calves that got exposed. There was pensive silence in the room as my heartbeat started racing, imaging the ramifications of being alone with her in the same room. After some uncomfortable moments, I went to the other room and pulled my chair and rummaged through some notes. After about ten minutes, Lalita woke up, went to the toilet, and drank some water. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM