Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“मयूरी बहुत ही खूबसूरत लड़की हैं; मुझसे भी ज्यादा। अगर उसकी शादी तुम से हुई तो, तुम्हें किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द के सहारा की जरूरत पड़े गी। देखो तुम अच्छे दिख़ते हो और तुम्हारा समान भी ठीक हैं; पाटिल के चोरों से भी बड़ा। लेकिन मयूरी इतनी सुंदर हैं कि हमेशा उसके पीछे मर्दों की लाइन लगी होगी। आज न कल उसका कदम डगमगाएगा; और फिर ऐसे हादसे होते रहेंगे। ये सृष्टि का नियम हैं।” “Mayuri is a very a beautiful girl; far more beautiful than myself. If you marry her, then you would need the help of men like Kishore bhai. You look good and have decent equipment; perhaps even bigger than the Patil brother’s equipment. But Mayuri is an incredibly beautiful woman and will attraction of men throughout her life. Eventually she will fall prey to such men; this is the law of nature.”

“मुझे अभी भी कुछ समझ नहीं आ रहा हैं,” I mumbled. “I am still not getting it.”

“औरतों को दो प्रकारों के मर्द की जरूरत होती हैं। एक वो जो उन पनाह दे और उनकी सारी सुख सुविधा की जरूरतें पूरी करे। और एक वो जो उन उनके औरत होने का एहसास दिला ये। और ये दोनों खूबियां एक ही मर्द में नहीं होती। बहुत सी औरते समझौता कर लेती हैं। क्यों के वो खुद भी इतनी सुंदर नहीं होती। लेकिन मेरे और मयूरी जैसी लड़की या वो नहीं कर सकती, क्यों के उमर भर कोई न कोई पीछे पड़ा होगा। तो आज नहीं तो कल ये होना ही हैं।” “Women need two types of men: one would give them shelter and take care of their essential needs and one would make them proud to be a woman. It’s not possible a man to have both these traits. Most women make a compromise because they themselves are not that pretty. But women like Mayuri and myself can’t as through our lives we will constantly have some admirers. So, such mishaps are bound to happen.”

“किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द हमेशा ऐसी औरतों के तलाश में रहते हैं। जो खूबसूरत हो और अपने जीवन से असंतुष्ट भी। मयूरी अगर असंतुष्ट ना भी हो तो भी वो उसके पीछे लग जाता। और एक बार जो उस पर चढ़ गया तो मयूरी फिर कभी मना नहीं कर पाएगी। थम्स अप के बोतल जितना मोटा लंड और फिर चढ़ कर आधा घंटे तक लगातार चोदता हैं। मेरी दीदी तो तैयार ही नहीं थी; लेकिन हम लोगों ने उस को मनाया क्यों के उसे बच्चा चाहिए था। वो बिना स्नान करे, एकदम गंदी अवस्था में उसके पास चली गई। जैसे ही वो उस पर चढ़ा, उसे तारे दिखने लगे। ऐसे रगड़ के चोदा उसने की मेरी दीदी वापस आने से पहले उसे चुम्मा दे कर आई! अगली बार से उसके लिए ऐसे तैयार होकर जाती हैं जैसे कि वो उसका ही पति हो।” “Men like Kishore bhai are always on look for women who are beautiful and unsatisfied with their sex lives. Even if Mayuri is not unsatisfied, he would still pursue her. And once he mounts her, she could never refuse him. With a dick thick like Thumbs Up bottle and then once he mounts he fucks for a good half-hour. My sister wasn’t quite ready, but we convinced her since she wanted to get pregnant. She visited him without taking a morning bath. As soon as she mounted her, she was in a bliss, lost in the world of lust. He fucked her so well that she gave him a smooch while returning. From next time onwards, she meticulously prepares herself as if he was her husband.”

“देख ये पाटिल वगैरा असली मर्द नहीं हैं। उनका तो तेरे सी भी छोटा हैं। वो सिर्फ दिखने में अच्छे हैं। असली मर्द तो किशोर भाई हैं। और मयूरी को भी शायद ये सच साफ नजर आ रहा हैं। वो उनसे दूर रहते हैं पर किशोर भाई से नहीं।” “Patil brothers are not real men; there penises are even smaller than yours. They only look good. Kishore bhai is the real man. Even Mayuri seems to have grasped this as she keeps them at a bay but not him.”

I was still in a shocked state, so she continued to elaborate.

“तू काफी समझदार हैं। अगर मेरी उम्र थोड़ी कम होती और मुझे में अकाल जल्दी आती तो मैं भी तुमसे शादी करती। क्यों के तू क़ाबिल और समझदार हैं। और जहां तक मैं समझती हूं हम दोनों की बनती भी बहुत हैं,” she said. “You are very considerate. If I had been younger and if I had been wise, I would have married you. You are capable and quite considerate. And we also gel well together.”

“यही बात ललिता को कभी समझ नहीं आई। अब उसका पति ना तो अच्छा कमाता है और नहीं अच्छा चोदता हैं। किसी भी काम का नहीं। और वो उसे किसी गैर मर्द के पास भी भटकने नहीं देता।” “Lalita could never understand this. Now her husband is not well to do financially, and neither is he any good in bed. And he doesn’t even let get near any other man.”

“ममता तुम्हारा कहना हैं कि मैं कुछ ना करू, जो होता हैं उसे होने दूं?” I asked. “You mean to say, I should just let things happen?”

“समझधारी इसी में हैं,” she said. “That’s the wise thing to do.”

Mamta’s honest suggestion had put me in a quandary. I sort of suspected that something of this sort would happen, eventually. As I heard my neighbor had impregnated her elder sister that already stirred my loins, I wondered what fate awaited me. Still, it was not clear if Mayuri would approve of him. Mamta had sensed something that I couldn’t put my finger on. Mayuri had brought up his topic already, demonstrating some interest in him, but that was still a far cry from what Mamta was suggesting. 

“अभी तक तो ये भी पता नहीं कि हमारी शादी होगी भी या नहीं,” I muttered. “I am not even sure if we would get married.”

“मेरी मयूरी से बात हुई हैं। वो तो कह रही थी के ग्रैजुएट होते ही शादी कर लेंगे,” she said. “I spoke to Mayuri about it and she said that she would get married after graduation.”

“हान सोच रहे हैं पर उसके घर वाले नहीं मानेंगे,” I quipped. “Yes, we are contemplating but her parents won’t agree to it.”

It was strange that Mamta knew about it. She had brought up the topic of marriage only a week ago. Mayuri had been categorical that she didn’t want to have too many children and was keen on delaying until she had established herself in her chosen field.

“मैं ने बच्चों के बारे में पूछा तो वो बोली बचे क्या वो तो हो जाते हैं। जल्दी शादी हुई तो 3-4 बच्चे तो हो ही जाते हैं।” “When I asked about children, she said they just happen naturally. If I get married at a young age, then 3-4 children are likely.”

“मयूरी ने ऐसा कहा? वो तो बचे नहीं चाहती थी। एक हो तो बहुत हैं मुझे बोली,” I said. “Did she say that? She doesn’t want kids; one is more than enough, she said.”

“तू बुद्धू हैं,” she retorted. “वो तेरे नहीं, किशोर भाई के बच्चों के बारे में बोल रही थी।” “You are naive. With me she was talking about Kishore bhai’s children and not yours.”

She giggled and then sobered down.

“मतलब?” “Means?”

“मैं ने तुम्हें समझा या ना। शादी होते ही वो तो दिन रात उस पर चढ़ा ही रहेगा। बचे तो उसी के होंगे ना; तुम्हें मौका ही कहा मिलेगा,” she added. “I explained to you, right? Soon after marriage he would mount her day-and-night. She will get conceived from him, right? Where would you even get a chance?”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM