Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“तुझे तो पता हैं हम लोगो की कहानियों के बारे में; ललिता और मेरे 3-4 बॉयफ्रेंड तो हुये हैं और हम लोग 5-6 लोगो के सात सोये थे। किशोर भाई ने एक बार हम लोगो को देख लिया और ब्लैकमेल कर के हम लोगो को खूब छोदा। तब से हम दोनों उसके लंङ के दीवानी हो गए हैं। फिर हमारी दीदी की बारी आई। वो बचे चाहती थी और जीजा जी से कुछ नहीं हो रहा था। तो उसे एक बार में ही छोद कर मा बना दिया!” “You know all about us. Lalita and I have 3-4 boyfriends and we must have slept with 5-6 people. Kishore bhai once caught us and ever since he has been blackmailing us.  

“मेरी सीधी साधी दीदी भी अब उसकी दीवानी बन गई है। और तुझे यकीन नहीं होगा कि अब वो तीसरे बच्चे के बारे में सोच रही है,” she explained. “Even my simpleton sister is now crazy about him. And you won’t believe that she is contemplating a third child.”

“तू सोच रहा होगा के, मैं तुझे ये सब क्यों बता रही हूं, हैं ना?” “You may be wondering, why am I telling you all this, right?”

“क्यों की मुझे तेरी परवाह हैं। तेरा पडोसी एक नंबर का चुदाकद इंसान हैं और तुझे ये तो पहले से पता होगा। और शायद अभी तो तुझे पूरा अंदाज़ा हो गया होगा कि वो सारी कहानी या सच हैं। और अब तू मयूरी के सात शादी करने वाला हैं। तुझे क्या लगता हैं? किशोर भाई उसकी ख़ूबसूरती को देख कर आपने आप पर क़ाबू रख पाएगा?” “I care for you. Your neighbor is a well known fucker and by now you must have understood it already. You perhaps also figured out that all those stories were true. And now you are marrying Mayuri. Do you think he can control himself after watching your beautiful wife?”

“तू समझ रहा हैं ना?” “You understand it right?”

There was a pensive silence as I understood what she was implying. She took me into her arms and started kissing, and this time it was a very delicate kiss as she played with my tongue and let me play with hers. Mamta’s breath was amazingly fresh, as if she had prepared for this episode. I took her into my arms and this time, I lifted her skirt and felt her butt. My hand made its way to her anus, and I probed it with my finger. After a little while, she whispered, “तुझे भी उसी छेद में दिलचस्पी हैं?” “You two are interested in the same hole?”

My head was spinning, imagining the potential complications of inviting Mayuri over to my place. But Mamta was so sensuously kissing me that all I could think was of her. After some intense kissing, I escalated it and knelt in front of her and pushed her skirt up. She moaned as I kissed her pantie-covered pussy. I confidently pushed aside the gusset and inhaled the fresh aroma of her pussy. Mamta strategically straddled my face and let me lick her. She was amazingly wet and moaned as soon as my tongue entered her slick hole. It was apparent that she was not a virgin, as her lips seemed a little dilated; I expected it to be a rather tiny slit, but that wasn’t the case. I had no experience until then and dreaded the fishy smell of pussy, but clearly, Mamta was not in that category. Mamta relished my tongue and ground her pussy on my mouth. It hardly took any time at all, and she soon started orgasming; perhaps in only a matter of 5 minutes. I didn’t stop and kept on licking until her moans turned into whimpers.

“तू तो बहुत टैलेंटेड हैं,” she said to me as she wiped my face of the juices with her skirt. “You are very talented.”

I didn’t stop and turned her around and pushed my tongue up her anus. She moaned and let me lick her anus for a few minutes, and then pushed me away, saying, “आज के लिए बहुत है।” “It’s enough for a day.”

“लग रहा था कि तू अभी चढ़ने वाला हैं,” she said smiling as she wiped my face and kissed me again. “I felt you would mount me today.”

Mayuri had visited me for the first time the following week, and soon after that we had the Ganesh festival. During both these times, she also spent some time at my place and saw what transpired between Mayuri and Kishore bhai. She wanted to be present when Mayuri visited and I didn’t read too much into it. Mamta had more time on her hands since her wedding had been postponed because of someone’s death in her husband’s family. Things slowed down a little between us as both the thought of cheating on Mayuri and the fear that Mamta suspecting that I was a cuckold weighed on her mind. Still, it was because we didn’t find many opportunities to indulge. Things went quiet for a couple of months but around the time of Diwali we indulged and she made me eat her out again and even jerked me off.

Around the time of Diwali, we had more opportunities to socialize, and this is when Mamta and I found the best opportunity to get together. Mamta was in heat and showed the hunger that I always had for her. She squatted on my face and rode me for well over 20 minutes. She let me see her pink pussy lips that had flared and her beautiful breasts that evening. It was a sight that I still remember even after so many years. When I tried to mount her, she stopped me and tidied up her clothes. 

“उसके लिए तुझे थोड़ा इंतजार करना होगा,” she said. “You will have to wait for that.”

I didn’t understand if she meant wait for a few minutes until he got married. I didn’t bother to push the topic and then Mamta talked about what was on both of our minds.

“देख संजय मैं तेरी परवा करती हूं इसलिए तुझे बता रही हूं। किशोर भाई के तेवर देख कर तो लग रहा हैं कि वो मयूरी को बेहद पसंद करता हैं। और मैं यकीन से तो नहीं कह सकती लेकिन मैने मयूरी में भी वह जिज्ञासा देखी।” “I care for you Sanjay and hence I am telling this to you. Kishore bhai is interested in Mayuri and while I am not 100% confident, I saw Mayuri also curious about him.”

“मतलब?” “What do you mean?”

“ये बातें सब तेरी समाज नहीं आऎगि। किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द अपने अंदाज में एक सुंदर युवती को बता देते हैं कि वो उन पर चढ़ने के लिए उत्सुक हैं। और ये सब वो उसके पति के सामने ही करते हैं; जिससे औरत के मन में कोई शंका ना हो। आम तौर पर पति अपनी बिवियो को ऐसे मर्द से दूर रखता हैं पर तुम नहीं रोक पाओगे क्यों के वो तुम्हारा पडोसी हैं। धीरे धीरे औरतों में ऐसे मर्द की जिज्ञासा बढ़ती जाती हैं और फिर जो किस्मत में लिखा हो वो हो जाता हैं।” “You won’t be able to fully understanding such things. Men like Kishore bhai in their own way make it clear to a beautiful, young woman that they are eager to mount her. And they do all of it in front of their husbands, so that there is no chance for any doubt in their mind. Usually, husbands shield their wives from such men but you won’t be able to because he is your neighbor. And these young wives develop a curiosity towards such men and are drawn to them and what nature intends happens.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM