Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
“तुझे उसकी बड़ी फ़िक्र होती हैं,” she jokingly said. “Aren’t you worrying about her too much?”

It took a little while for me to learn that, between the two, I felt Lalita was hot, although I felt Mamta was the prettier one.

“नहीं तो,” I retorted. “Not really.”

“बुद्धू समझा हैं क्या?” she said, smiling. “You take me for a fool?”

“बातें मुझसे करता हैं और सोना उसके सात चाहता हैं!” “You talk to me but want to sleep with her.”

“तुम यह क्या बोल रही हो ममता,” I pleaded. “What are you saying, Mamta?”

“उसकी तो शादी भी हो गयी!” “She is already married!”

“तो? शादी के बाद नहीं सोते क्या?” she asked, smiling. “So what? Can’t sleep with her after she is married?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut.

“मयूरी पे ध्यान दे,” she advised. “Pay attention to Mayuri.”

“ललिता का क्या आज ना कल वह तेरा मुँह मीठा ज़रूर करेगी. और अब की बार शायद अपना शहद भी चकाये तुझे,” added, giggling. “Lalita may eventually sweeten your mouth. And this time, she may let you taste her nectar as well.”

The next few days went rather normally, and then, on some pretext, Mamta asked me to meet her on the terrace later in the night. She could rarely go out that late at night. And she never ever asked me to meet in such a discreet way either. I thought she wanted to talk about something sensitive, and hence I showed up as per the plan. There were a few folks on the terrace. We chatted about mundane things, and when we got a moment of privacy, she immediately pulled me in and kissed my lips. It was sort of sudden, but she continued to kiss me with quick pecks on my lips and then, in her raspy breath, she said, “मुझे पता हैं अब तुम्हारी गर्लफ्रेंड हैं. इस लिए तुम्हें कुछ कन्फूशन नहीं होनी चाहिए.” “Now that you have a girlfriend, it shouldn’t cause any confusion.”

Mamta’s hot breath was so intense that I didn’t need any encouragement, and this time I kissed just the way Lalita did it. Mamta melted in my arms as she offered her succulent lips to me and tantalizingly sucked on my tongue. She drooled just like Lalita into my mouth, and I did the same without worrying about the consequences. There was similar hunger as she voraciously swapped saliva with me; almost animalistic hunger that Lalita seemed to possess during her kiss with me. Unlike the last time, though, she kept on kissing for a very long time. She led my hand to her smallish breasts that were so soft and round.

“ललिता के जीतने बड़े नहीं है मगर है अच्छे,” she said. “They are not as big as Lalita’s, but they are pretty good.”

I ignored her and said, “तुम तो स्वर्ग की अप्सरा हो!” “You are a maiden from heaven.” 

“चल झूठे,” she said, playfully patting on my cheek. “Liar.”

She then continued to kiss me again for the next few minutes and fondled my bulge and eventually got hold of my stiff penis and gently felt it. She whispered, “तेरा तो पाटिल के छोकरो  से भी बड़ा हैं रे।” “Yours is bigger than the Patil brothers.”

The Patil boys were the gold standard in our area as they were extremely good-looking and fair. So, her remark definitely inflated my ego. She continued to kiss me and, after I gained some confidence, I pulled her into my embrace and fondled her butt. Our lips were glued for the longest time, and Mamta didn’t tire of it, but after a little while, she started grinding her crotch against mine. She was quite aggressive, and after a few minutes of futile humping, she steadied herself and re-arranged her clothes.

She felt ashamed of her lewd behavior for a moment, but she recovered and whispered, “शादी इतनी करीब हैं तो मैं किसी और के साथ रिस्क नहीं ले सकती।” “Wedding is so near so I couldn’t risk it with anyone else.”

I smiled and said, “ममता तुझे मुझे सफाई देने की जरूरत नहीं हैं।” “Mamta, you don’t have to justify anything with me.”

“इसीलिए मुझे हमेशा लगता था - के तू मेरा सच्चा यार हैं!” she said. “That’s why I always felt - you were my genuine friend!”

It was a famous dialogue from the movie Sholay, still fresh in our minds, as the movie was only a little over a decade old.

“ललिता मुझसे इतनी नफरत क्यों करती हैं?” “Why does Lalita hate me so much?”

“उसका छोड़. वो तो सिर्फ दिखावा करना ज़ाती हैं। मन से अभी भी बची हैं। ऊसे दुनिया की समज नहीं हैं। आज नहीं तो कल ऊसे तेरी कदर जरूर होगी। और तब तुम ऊसे जम के चोदना; कसम से वो बिस्तर में बहुत ही मजेदार हैं!” “Leave her. She just shows off. Mentally, she is still a small child and doesn’t understand the world very well. Eventually, she will come around and appreciate you. Then you can fuck her to your heart’s content. She is amazing in bed.”

It all seems so common to me now. I demanded little from her or her sister. Mamta was the controlling person in our relationship, and I respected that. After some silence as we took in the cool air on a hot summer night, enjoying the night sky that was polluted with city lights, she said, “तेरा पड़ोसी बहुत पीछा पड़ा हुवा हैं। अब मेरी शादी हो रही हैं इस लिए और भी उतावला हो रहा हैं,” she said. “Your neighbor has been pestering me. Now that I am getting married, he is even more eager.”

“क्या?” “What?”

She smiled. “अरे वो बहुत पउचा हुवा खिलाड़ी हैं। मुझे और ललिता दोनों को स्वर्ग दिखा चुका हैं। ललिता के शादी के पहले चढ़ा तो उस पर और अब ललिता पेट से हैं। शायद उसी का हो. इसलिए मैं थोड़ा उस से बच के रह रही हूं।” “He is a connoisseur. He has shown heaven to both Lalita and me. He mounted Lalita before her wedding and now she is pregnant; perhaps it’s his seed. That’s why I am keeping away from him.”

She dropped such a big bomb and there was almost no reaction on her face. “मुझे तुझ पर भरोसा हैं। तू कभी किसी को नहीं बताए गा,” she said confidently. “I trust you; you won’t tell on me.”

“किशोर भाई ने ललिता को मा बनाया?” I asked, stunned. “Kishore bhai impregnated Lalita?”

She smiled and said, “नाम मत ले। उसे क्या उसने तो हमारी दीदी को भी मा बनाया। और वो भी दो बार।” “Don’t say the names. He has even impregnated my elder sister and that too twice.”

Now I was completely stunned by it. I had expected him to have a bit of a side benefit occasionally, but for him to enjoy such pretty women was unimaginable. Mamta’s eldest sister was an incredibly hot and petite woman. She got married soon after she turned 20, and she didn’t get pregnant until she was 25 years old. She delivered her second child last year when she was 27. Mamta knew I was stunned by it. So, she laughed a little.

“तू बहुत भोला हैं रे,” she said. “You are too naïve.”

“और इसी के लिए तू मुझे बहुत पसंद हैं,” she added and kissed on my cheek. “That’s why I like you so much.”

“होता हैं. ऐसी बाते उतनी आम नहीं पर होता हैं।” “It’s not common, but it happens.”

“लेकिन वो क्यों? क्या तुम लोगो को वो अच्छा लगता हैं?” I asked. “But why him? Do you folks like him?”

“लंबी कहानी हैं। शॉर्टमे बताती हूं,” she said. “It’s a long story but let me tell you briefly.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM