Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
As we stepped inside the main room, Lalita was smiling. She looked at me proudly and asked, “हो गया मुँह मीठा?” “Did you taste the desserts?”

I was too embarrassed to even respond, but she didn’t want to let it go and stepped very close to me. “तू ने काम ही कुछ ऐसा किया हैं संजय. आज तेरा बनता हैं,” she said, and brazenly held my jaw and pulled me for a kiss. “You have achieved something significant, Sanjay. The reward is entirely warranted.”

She forcefully kissed me and sucked on my lips and said to Mamta, “बहुत मीठा हैं रे!” “He is quite sweet!”

Mamta tried to push her back, but she didn’t let go and latched onto my lips and chewed on them vulgarly. She pushed her hand into my loose pajamas and grabbed my stiff penis. She rolled her finger on top of my knob and gently massaged it. It was a much shorter kiss, perhaps a minute, but I was far more worked up with her than Mamta. Lalita was such a sultry woman that just by the way she behaved, she could make you cum. Mamta, although much more attractive per my standards, was still a woman that you made love to and not a woman that you simply fucked.

“छोटा पैकेट काफी बड़ा हो गया हैं,” she said to Mamta as she sniffed her finger. “This small packet has become big.”

“ललिता तू भी ना. उस को थोड़ा वक्त दे; वह तेरे लिए अभी तैयार नहीं,” she chuckled, and offered me a glass of water. “Lalita, he is not ready for you yet.”

In a genuine sense, Lalita had overwhelmed me, and I could have simply ejaculated if the kiss with her had lasted a few more minutes. 

Mamta made me sit down and signaled to Lalita to leave us alone. Mamta smiled and said, “आज तेरे कुछ सपने पूरे हुए; हैं ना?” “A lot of your dreams must have come true.”

I nervously smiled.

“बुरा मत मान. वोह ललिता ऐसी ही हैं. आदमी को जला देती हैं अपने बदन की आग से. और तुमसे से तो उसे कुछ ज़्यादा ही लगाव हैं.” “Don’t mind. Lalita is just like that. She just burns men with the heat of her body. And with you, she has even more fondness.”

“क्यों?” “Why?”

“क्यों की वह तुमसे नफरत करती हैं. लेकिन मुझसे एक कदम भी पीछे नहीं रहना चाहती है. इसलिए उसे तुझे किस करना पढ़ा,” she chuckled. “Because she hates you. But she can’t watch me win in any competition; that’s why she had to kiss you.”

It made little sense.

I mumbled, “वोह तो मुझे ठीक से जानती भी नहीं.” “She doesn’t even know me well.”

“उसे जानना भी नहीं हैं. लेकिन उसकी किस्मत की तुम मुझे पसंद हो,” she replied. “She doesn’t care about you, but unfortunately for her, I like you.”

She took my hand in hers and said, “देख संजय तू ज़्यादा मत सोच. यह सब हँसी मज़ाक हैं; सीरियस कुछ नहीं. और वैसे भी तुझे बहुत पड़ना हैं और आगे जाना हैं. हम जैसे लड़कियों के चकरो में पड़ेगा तो तेरा भी स्टोरी वह पाटिल भाइयो की तरह ही होगा. तू समाज रहा हैं ना?” “Sanjay, don’t get any ideas. This is just fun; nothing serious. You have a long way to go; study a lot and become someone important. If you get involved with girls like us, then your story would be like the Patil brothers’ story. Hope you understand.”

“तो फिर ऐसा क्यों किया?” I asked. “Then why do it?”

She looked at me lovingly and said, “देख मैने तुझे किस किया क्यों के तू मुझे अच्छा लगता हैं. लेकिन मै तेरे से ४ साल बढ़ी हूं. हम दोनों का कुछ नहीं हो सकता. मगर मैं चाहती हूं की मेरे लाइफ में तेरे जैसा एक दोस्त हो.” “I kissed you because I like you. But I am 4 years elder to you. We don’t have any future together, but I wish to have a friend like you.”

I still remember her misty eyes when she said this. She was mature for a 22-year-old girl and such a kind girl, despite all her shortcomings.

Our relationship returned to normalcy, and I naturally saw her as someone to whom I could turn for help and guidance. Before I even knew there were enough people in our building who thought of me as Mamta’s younger brother. She was always nice to me and took care of me, but more importantly, she shielded me from Lalita’s antics. Lalita, too, after a while understood I meant something to her and stopped ill treating me. Her antics continued, but they were more light hearted fun now. They were both happy that I didn’t let that kiss get to my head and didn’t start dreaming of them as potential girlfriends. I always had a fascination for Mamta and after getting to know her better, my attraction towards her only increased. I spent a lot more time with her and became a part of their family. The more I saw Lalita, though, the more I lusted for her.

Her mother was looking for alliances for Lalita and her. Once our friendship had blossomed further, she would share the pictures of prospective grooms and tell me about them to understand what my perspective was. I would reject some of them summarily because they were no match for her beauty, but she was not the one to judge a book by its cover. She ended up marrying a good business person in his early thirties.

Sometimes the Patil brothers would warn me about them, saying that they were no longer virgins and had perhaps fucked half-a-dozen boys between the two of them. She was older than me by almost 4 years, so I didn’t think about her in any other way but as a friend. She married in the second half of the 2nd year of my college, about 9 months after Mayuri and I confessed our feelings for each other. Mamta was thrilled for me and wanted to meet Mayuri before she got married. Lalita had already married a few months earlier, so Mamta didn’t have to worry about protecting me from her. This also allowed her to spend a little more time with me. Because of her promiscuous nature, her cousin and mother kept a tight leash on her, but somehow they always saw me as an excellent influence on her, so I could meet her freely. She could even visit my place, but that also brought her closer to my lecherous neighbor.

Mamta met Mayuri a couple of months after I started regularly walking her home from the station. I told her about our regular route, and she, as per plan, intercepted us.

“अच्छा तो यह हैं तुम्हारी स्वप्न सुंदरी,” she said to her as she looked at her. “Oh, so she is your dream girl.”

“तू तो बड़ा नसीब्वाला हैं?” she added. “You are very lucky.”

“ही माझ्या बिल्डिंग मधली मैत्रीण आहे. दोन महिन्यात लग्न आहे तुझा,” I said to Mayuri. “She is my friend from our building. She is getting married in two months.”

I knew it would surprise Mayuri to meet such a beautiful woman, so I made it clear right away.

“यह मेरा छोटा भाई हैं,” she said. “He is my younger brother.”

That’s how she got introduced to Mayuri. Mayuri liked her and was also equally in awe of her beauty. We talked about her a lot, and I told Mayuri almost everything I knew about her, except the kissing thing. After walking Mayuri to her home, we both walked back to our building. We talked about our regular topics, and then I asked about Lalita.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM