Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
Chapter 3 - The devilishly beautiful sisters
In our building, there were also two sisters who were perhaps 22 and 24 at the time and were the darlings of all teenage boys throughout the last decade. They both got married around the time Mayuri entered my life. Both the Patil boys had scored with them. Just imagining it sounded strange; the only good thing was that their affairs did not occur concurrently, but I wasn’t entirely certain. I was the most studious boy in our neighborhood, and almost everyone knew about me the moment I did well in my 10th grade exams. At that point, they took notice of me. Until then, they didn’t even notice me as their eyes were mostly on the Patil boys. I was also much younger than they were, so some of it was understandable as well.

Lalita, the elder one amongst the two, was a haughty and short-tempered girl. She always looked down at me and never even cared to acknowledge my presence. Mamta was snobbish as well, but she was the kinder of the two and seemed more mature. They were both very attractive; extremely fair, with a pale complexion and excellent figures. They both stood at roughly 5’ 4” and were on the slender side. Amongst the two, Lalita had some curves, and Mamta was too frail for my taste, but she was the prettiest of the two. Lalita’s breasts were nice and the size of smallish gbangfruits, while Mamta’s were like those of big oranges. Mayuri’s breasts were also similar to Lalita’s, but she was 7 years younger than Lalita.

Lalita had some oomph, as she would flaunt her beauty and behave in celebrity style. Mamta was rather ordinary and never tried to show off. On any day, it was likely that Lalita would try to look better than Mamta, and in many ways, she was hotter than Mamta, but she just didn’t believe it. Mamta never tried one-upmanship, and that’s what was her strength. Mamta’s eyes were kind, but Lalita’s were always lust-filled. She would constantly undress the surrounding men, especially the good-looking ones. If not that she would scoff at them.

Mamta started befriending me. As we crossed our paths, while on our daily errands, she would stop me and chat with me. Their shop was only a short distance away, and they made several trips to the shop throughout the day. It was common for me to run into them a few times every week. Lalita avoided looking at me, and even when she did, she would always roll her eyes and give me that condescending pat down. If that were not enough, she would often make disparaging comments about my background and my dark skin. Mamta didn’t let that get to me, as she always spoke to me kindly and made sure that she befriended me.

Over the next couple of years, Mamta truly warmed up to me as a friend and would often chat for a good 10–15 minutes while Lalita continued bickering about her spending time with a commoner like me. I never failed to notice Lalita’s beautiful, pouty, wide lips, which made her look quite pretty. Mamta’s lips were thin, but she had a beautiful smile that made up for those thin lips. Lalita was the bitchy girl that you would just like to fuck and forget about, and Mamta was the sort of woman that you would like to spend time with, not because she was hot, but because she was naturally charismatic.

They had an elder sister who had been married for several years but had had a child only recently. She, too, was beautiful and a much better version of Mamta, perhaps 5’ 2”, with a petite figure. She also knew me and was quite similar to Mamta in her behavior, and treated me kindly. The sisters lived with their mother, who spent a lot of time at the shop after their father’s death. They had a cousin who would frequent the house and also manage their shop, mostly. Their mother, realizing how bright I was in school, relied on me to help her understand some of her business documents. That’s how I frequented their place regularly and also became good friends with Mamta. Lalita only tolerated me mostly.

After I aced my 12th grade exams, I was sharing the news and offering sweets to everyone. They weren’t home, so I had to visit them a little later in the evening. They seemed to have returned from their native place around that time. Her mother had left for the shop soon after arriving, but these two girls were home. The news surprised both of them. I saw Lalita’s jaw drop too, and she, for the first time, patted me on the back. Seeing her gleaming eyes filled with pride as she did, I felt that perhaps she had finally seen something in me. Mamta, however, was ecstatic, and congratulated me profusely.

As I offered the sweets to Mamta, she took the box and kept it down.

“ऐसे थोड़ी न मुँह मीठा करते है,” she said. “This is not how you sweeten your mouth.”

She led me into her kitchen, and, closing the door, she pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to resist, but she forcefully kissed me and then whispered, “असली शहद तो नीचे हैं पर वह तुम चक नहीं पाओगे.” “Real nectar is between my legs, but you won’t be able to taste it.”

She had no qualms as she latched onto my lips again and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She smelled so fresh and amazing that I couldn’t help but have an instant erection. Once she saw I was getting warmed up, her demeanor changed, and she kissed me as if it was not just a game. Mamta was as fresh as rain and so beautiful that I couldn’t even believe it was true or just a dream. She melted in my arms and sensuously rolled her tongue around mine inside my mouth, and swapped her saliva with me. I didn’t dare touch her body, but she felt my bulge and, after caressing it a little, she whispered, “तू बड़ा हो गया रे!” “You have become a big boy!”

I blushed hearing it and waited for her to finish the kiss, but she didn’t and looked at me lovingly. I looked at her beautiful, pink lips that glistened with our salivas and leaned forward and kissed her. She welcomed my tongue in her mouth and continued her tongue dance. Her warm body and intensely arousing breath had my penis hard as a rock. I pulled her in and continued kissing her voraciously. She could feel my taut penis against her stomach. It was the first time I kissed a girl and Mamta was incredibly gorgeous and hot and was very willing and didn’t seem to believe in half-measures. After a few minutes, she finally broke the kiss and wiped my lips. She smiled and tidied up my clothes. Putting a finger on my lips, she said, “किसी के सामने मुँह मत खोलना?” “Don’t tell this to anyone.”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 10:58 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Affairs to Remember - Part 1 - by vyasya - 20-05-2023, 11:09 AM