Adultery Lost Stories - Pooja a Housewife
Heart 
Chapter 2
Pooja and Rahul have started a wonderful new chapter in their lives together in their new home in Bangalore. Rahul is a dedicated partner who always goes out of his way to make sure Pooja is comfortable and happy. They have enjoyed so many incredible experiences together, with numerous fun and exciting trips around the world. Their relationship is built on a foundation of mutual respect, trust, and intimacy, which they have worked hard to cultivate over time. Pooja and Rahul are excited to continue exploring the world together and creating new memories that they will cherish forever.

Pooja and Rahul had a wonderful time exploring the beautiful landscapes and charming towns of Switzerland. They visited the Matterhorn and took a cable car to the top of the mountain to enjoy the breathtaking view. They also tried Swiss chocolate and cheese, which they found absolutely delicious. When they returned to their hotel, they were both feeling relaxed and happy. They spent the evening talking about their adventures and enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they ended up having a deeply intimate experience. Rahul licked Pooja’s pussy for 40 minutes, giving her immense pleasure. He then easily entered her pussy, it always keep triggering a thought in Rahul's mind about why it was so easy. However, he focused on the moment and had sex with her for some 20 minutes before ejaculating inside her.

Rahul: Pooja, can I ask you something?
Pooja: Of course, what is it?
Rahul: I was wondering about your past relationships. Did you have any serious relationships before me?
Pooja: Yes, I did. My most serious relationship was with a guy named Pavan.
Rahul: Oh, I see. What was he like?
Pooja: He was a nice guy, but we just weren't a good match. We had different interests and goals in life.
Rahul: I understand. Did you two break up because of that?
Pooja: Yeah, pretty much. It was a mutual decision.
Rahul: I see. Well, I'm just glad that you're with me now. I love you, Pooja.
Pooja: I love you too, Rahul. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Rahul: did you loose your virginity to him?
Pooja: eww why do you want to know that?
Rahul: well I know its dumb fantasy but I always thought it will be tight pussy and I will make it bleed.
Pooja: "Aww, is my hubby missing the experience?"
Rahul: "No, no, nothing like that." But in the back of his mind, he wondered how it would feel to have a tight pussy.
He remained calm and rational, showing her the same love and respect as always. Pooja is a passionate woman who craves constant attention and affection from her husband, and Rahul makes sure to fulfill her needs.
Pooja stood up and seductively brought a strawberry dipped in chocolate, and started licking the dripping chocolate. Rahul was completely entranced by her beauty. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be in her presence. He couldn't help but think about how he wanted to devour those luscious lips of hers. The way she licked the chocolate was so sensual and the sight of it sent shivers down his spine. Rahul felt like he could spend forever gazing into her gorgeous brown eyes. The way she moved was like poetry in motion, so graceful and alluring. It was as if she was putting on a private show just for him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and he didn't want to. Pooja always has her pussy bushes she likes it when rahul licks and runs his hands on her pussy hair. She sensually touched her pussy hair and played with it.

He immediately got down on his knees before her and worshipped her body, starting with her glistening, wet pussy. He took his time, slowly licking her clit and pussy lips, making her moan with pleasure. As he continued to pleasure her, she reached for a jar of chocolate and poured it over her breasts, letting it drip down her chest. He couldn't resist the temptation and came up to suck on her chocolate-covered nipples, savoring the sweet taste and texture.
As their passion intensified, he slid his hard cock inside of her. Despite her standing, he moved in easily, his cock filling her up completely. He started fucking her hard, his hips slamming into hers with each thrust. His hands roamed her body, grabbing and squeezing her chocolate-covered breasts as he continued to pleasure her. She moaned and writhed beneath him, her body on fire with desire.
Their lovemaking continued for what felt like an eternity, with him exploring every inch of her body and bringing her to the brink of orgasm multiple times. Finally, they both reached the pinnacle of pleasure, exploding in a simultaneous climax that left them both breathless and satisfied. As they lay there, covered in chocolate and sweat. Pooja smils and says ‘I love you’
Keerthy and Ramesh were having dinner back in their house. They were talking about their day when Ramesh brought up a topic that had been weighing on his mind.
Ramesh: "You know, Keerthy, I'm a little worried about Rahul's reckless spending habits."
Keerthy: "Really? What do you mean?"
Ramesh: "Well, he's been taking a lot of expensive trips lately. This is their 23rd honeymoon trip and he asked accountant Mishra to log it as a business expense.”
Keerthy: "Hmm, that does sound concerning. Have you talked to him about it?"
Ramesh: "Not yet. I didn't want to pry, but I think I might have to. I just don't want him to get into financial trouble. All these trips and things are Pooja's influence.”
Keerthy: "I feel you're right, Ramesh. It's always better to address these things sooner rather than later. Maybe we can sit down with him and have a chat about his spending habits."
Ramesh: "That's a good idea. I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way."
Keerthy: "I'm sure he won't. We're just looking out for him and want what's best for him."
After a long and rejuvenating trip, Pooja and Rahul returned home feeling refreshed and relaxed. Despite the exhaustion from travelling, they were eager to catch up with Rahul's parents and spend quality time with family. Pooja took great care in choosing her outfit for the occasion, opting for a beautiful saree that was both cute and appropriate for a family visit. As they caught up with Rahul's parents, they shared stories about their travels and the experiences they had gained along the way. Pooja gave Keerthy and Ramesh very expensive gifts that she bought from Switzerland. Ramesh received them with a happy face, even though it triggered him.

Keerthy: "So, how was your trip?"
Pooja: "It was amazing! We had such a great time exploring Switzerland."
Ramesh: "That sounds great. What was your favorite part?"
Rahul: "Definitely the Matterhorn. We took a cable car to the top and the view was absolutely breathtaking."
Keerthy: "Wow, that sounds incredible. Did you try any Swiss chocolate?"
Pooja: "Yes, we did! It was so delicious." she looked at rahul and was blushing.
Ramesh: "I'm glad you had a good time. Rahul, I wanted to talk to you about something..."
Rahul: "Sure, what is it?"
Ramesh: "I'm a little concerned about your spending habits. You've been taking a lot of expensive trips lately and I just want to make sure you're being responsible with your money."
Rahul: "Oh, don't worry about it. It's all under control."
Rahul stood up and took a deep breath. "I have some exciting news to share with everyone. Pooja and I are going to be parents! We're expecting a baby!" Pooja smiled and looked at Rahul lovingly as everyone in the room congratulated the happy couple. Keerthy and Ramesh were thrilled to hear the news and couldn't wait to meet their grandchild.
Ramesh decided not to bring up his concerns about Rahul's spending habits during their family visit, as he didn't want to spoil the happy occasion. Keerthy also signaled to him not to do it today. After Rahul announced that he and Pooja were expecting a baby, everyone in the room congratulated the happy couple. Keerthy and Ramesh were thrilled to hear the news and couldn't wait to meet their grandchild.
The family celebrates by calling relatives and sharing the happy news. They spend the rest of the day enjoying each other's company and reminiscing about old times. Everyone is excited to welcome the new addition to the family and can't wait to meet the baby.
Keerthy remembers Simha and sends a text message with happy news to the number he gave her at Pooja's wedding.
[+] 2 users Like Hemuking's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lost Stories - Pooja a Housewife - by Hemuking - 20-05-2023, 08:35 AM
RE: Lost Stories - Pooja a Housewife - by Hemuking - 20-05-2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Lost Stories - Pooja a Housewife - by sri7869 - 20-05-2023, 10:49 PM