Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Ankita could feel Deepak's warm pre-cum leaking down. It was a natural lubricant and Ankita made steady rythm moving her hand up and down. Her fingers encircled his dick. Deepak was really struggling to resist the urge to hold Ankitas head and make her go down on him. He was feeling the pleasure looking at her massive cleavage. 

Her lotus petals like lips would feel nice around his dick.

And yet he was afraid! What if she gets annoyed and stops everything!

"Come on, Deepak," Ankita said. "Relax! Enjoy the moment! I want you to finish off in my hand!", Saying this she winked at him seductively!

"No, I can't," Deepak managed to say. "I don't want to cum now!"

Ankita took it as a challenge. She increased the pace of her handjob.

"But it looks so erect," Ankita said. "I just want to try tasting it a little bit."

"Please," Deepak said. "Go ahead!"

Ankita sighed and came closer to Deepak's dick. She closed her eyes and savored the smell of his dick. It was smelt like cologne. Clearly Deepak made sure he smelt nice.

Deepak looked down at Ankita and smiled. He loved spending time with her. She was always so much fun to be around. And she was really good at making him feel aroused.

"I think we're almost done," Ankita said.

Ankita opened her eyes and looked at the dick closely! It was almost perfect. She could see the veins around his dick bulge. Just a few more minutes, and it would be over is what she felt.

"This is amazing," Deepak said weakly trying to control himself. He could feel the volcano about to erupt.

Ankita made a delicious O with her lips and started touching her lips with her tongue in circular motion very slowly while staring at Deepak's dick. Her face was inches away!

"You know, Deepak" Ankita said wryly. "I need a favor first!"

She removed her hand from his dick but his dick still erect in the same position. It was that hard!

Ankita smiled and put her head on Deepak's shoulder. 

"Please delete the security footage! I am not able to get in the mood because of it!"

Ankita could see the disappointment in Deepak's face. 

"Do it for me Deepak! Please!"

"I'll show you heaven on this earth! This is nothing!", Ankita whispered in his ear.

Deepak was lost in thought.

After a few moments, Ankita resumed the handjob. She started moving her hand again..  slowly... up and down!

She again brought her lips near his dick. Deepak could feel Ankitas breath on his dick.

"I'm going to go wash up," Ankita said. 

"My hands are messy!"

She showed her palm covered with his slimy pre-cum.

"Don't go! Please," Deepak said. "I'll delete the footage!"

Ankita smiled at Deepak. A very big smile!

She held Deepak's dick tightly and then..

started rubbing it against her massive cleavage. His dick came in contact with her exposed upper breasts. Above the nipples. 

At the same time she was making up and down motions on his dick while the tip was still in contact with her upper boobs.

[Image: warsaw8.jpg]

This was too much for Deepak and he erupted whitish liquid on Ankita's cleavage. She continued masterbating him till his cum got emptied from his balls. 

"There! Happy?", Ankita asked Deepak. Deepak was relieved. He did not want to cum so quickly but still he got a nice release.

"I will go clean myself up. I will take a long hot bath. I will give you a nice massage and bath too! But first! We need to delete the footage okay!"

Ankita went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet. She purposely left the door open for Deepak. She splashed some water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were covered in cum, but she didn't care. She was just happy that she got what she wanted from Deepak.

Meanwhile Deepak walked up to his computer and started started logging in. It is an old computer and it took time for him to login. 

After she washed up, Ankita came back into Deepak's room. He was reviewing the footage. 

She silently tip toed and stood behind him. 

"That's the one," Ankita said excitedly. 

"That was the worst day of my life!"

Deepak started playing the footage from the morning of that day. The footage was divided by dates and again subdivided by hours. 

Ankita smiled. "Deepak! Can you get me something to eat! I am very hungry! please! go," she said.

Deepak who was completely in love with Ankita got up and walked towards the fridge. 

Meanwhile, Ankita quickly deleted an hour of footage where the incident happened and then copied an hour of footage from an earlier time where nobody was using the lift and replaced the deleted footage with it. It now looked like nobody was using the lift where the incident happened. 

Deepak came back with a heated samosa which Ankita took one bite of. 

Then, Ankita stood up. "I should probably go," she said.

"Don't worry about deleting the footage. Just don't mention anything about this to anyone! Okay!"

"Okay," Deepak said. "I'll walk you out."

Deepak and Ankita got dressed and walked out of Deepak's room and down the hall. They stopped at Ankita's front door.

"Thank you for coming over," Deepak said.

"It was my pleasure," Ankita said. "I had a lot of fun."

They both smiled at each other. Then, Ankita leaned in and gave Deepak a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight," she said.

"Goodnight," Deepak said.

Ankita opened the door and walked inside. Deepak watched her go, and he smiled. He was glad that he had spent time with Ankita. He got a wonderful handjob even though he wanted more than that! She was a great friend, and he was lucky to have her in his life.
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 17-05-2023, 11:30 AM