Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-05-2023, 11:34 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback and the analysis of the story and the characters. Really appreciate your effort. This is what I like, readers engagement in analysing the updates, the event and the characters which help me understand whether or not whatever I intended the readers to feel while and after reading, they have felt that. 
This kind of engagement is more prevalent in the English section of the story and I wrote my first story there only so I am kind of used to that and that is what I expect in the Hindi section as well. For sometime, I was thinking of writing this in the English section, but then I thought that writing this in Hindi will be more erotic and will reach a wider audience so I resumed in the Hindi section only. 
Thanks again for the wonderful feedback and the analysis. Keep it going.

Thank you for your reply. I will try my best and also requesting others to keep your engagement high. It helps the writer and also encourages him and also it helps other readers as well when they read various kind of narratives and views.

Also i am waiting when Anita will start participating in double meaning dialogue and Please sean This is my humble request, I would want to see and imagine Anita in wester outfits like how actresses wears. Not that I am not liking the way Anita dresses as of now like Indian outfits but it feels different when Anita will wear jeans, tops, skirts, short skirts, things high slit dresses and also Anita should not wear normal bras and panties, Anita must be in modern innerwear such as bikinis and thong. It will be more erotic for many readers I am sure when they will read Anita in a modern outfits getting involved with old-not so handsome, rough, raunchy, masochist males. I would like to see Anita twerking also.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 06-05-2023, 12:23 PM