Thread Rating:
  • 212 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ করছি -
(20-04-2023, 01:49 PM)Jupiter10 Wrote: I deleted all my posts of my stories. I request admin to delete my id. So that in the future it will not be politicized.

আমি ফোরাম ত্যাগ করছি। অ্যাডমিনকে অনুরধ করছি তিনি যেন আমার আই ডি টাকে নষ্ট করে দেয়। যাতে পরবর্তী কালে এটা কে নিয়ে কেউ রাজনীতি এবং কুলসিত না করেন।

Namaskar

I have recently learned of it, and it has come as quite a surprise to me!

For years, the renowned writer recognized by the username 'Jupiter10' has been contributing to the popularity and reach of this community by writing excellent stories. Certainly, his creations boosted the wider popularity of Bengali forum, making him one of the most popular writers, if not the most popular, on this forum. Jupiter10 not only authored fantastic stories, but he also inspired many others to begin writing in this community. He also gave many suggestions and important lessons on how to improve one's writing, and especially newbie authors benefited greatly from his writings and valuable instruction.

I'm also a writer and frequently contribute on this forum. I can personally attest to Jupiter10's excellence, merit, and commitment towards the readers.

Our dear admins and moderators of this esteemed community may kindly investigate why Jupiter10 stopped writing in this forum. They could approach him directly through his email or profile inbox to better understand the situation and provide appropriate justice.

I sincerely hope and pray that our enthusiastic admins/moderators may persuade Jupiter10 to post again in this community for the overall betterment, inclusion, and quality of the Bengali forum.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Heart  বাংলা চটি পড়ুন, ঠাকুরদা'র সেরা চটির সাথেই থাকুন  Heart
[+] 5 users Like Chodon.Thakur's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ করছি - - by Chodon.Thakur - 03-05-2023, 08:13 PM