Adultery My mom
It was a sunny Saturday morning, i woke up late, my dad had gone to work. He has holidays on a weekday, he works on weekends also. We had moved here recently from our village. I had joined a college in nearby town. My house was in the outskirts of the town. It was not a village like we were living but a little more developed area. My dad was a disciplined man, minds his business. He would wake me up for studying when he would be leaving for work early in the morning at 6. My mom is a housewife. She is very religious and old fashion lady. 
  As i was saying, i woke up, took my new activa my dad had bought me to go to college and went to sagar's house , picked him up and went to a shop to smoke cigarette. This was a new habit i had formed, smoking. Sagar is my neighbour he was a engineering student . 3 years elder to me. I was doing my 11th. He was the only guy i knew around. My mom and his mom were friends. His mom was a educated lady. My mom respected her a lot. She always used to listen and follow what ever she says. Sagars moms name was meena. They used to go to shopping, temples , morning and evening walks togather. My mom was not educated women. 
     As we were smoking, and drinking tea, suddenly raju came near us. He was a guy who had a small hotel kind of thing next to my house. He knew my mom and dad. I got scared when he saw me smoking, sagar saw me scared. Raju was elder than sagar, but they were friends. Raju saw me and said, oh you smoke also. Does your mom know. I said no, and please dont tell her. Sagar told he wont tell dont worry and laughed.This was our routine, raju as i heard from sagar is a womenizer. So everytime we are smoking, raju used to tell some story. It was our entertainment.  
   My dad used to wake me up at 6 and go to work. My mom would go for morning walk with sagars mom. Since no one was home i would sleep. Then my mom would come home and start scolding me ,because instead of studying i would be sleeping. I used to go to college with sagar at 9 and comeback at 4. Raju had become friends with my mom and dad. Since he was running a small restaurant, when my mom didnt cook, she used to buy from there and eat. As days passed, when we were smoking, raju was telling about some new women. He said he had seen her naked. She is trying to seduce him. He has seen her pissing. Sagar was joking about it and told "so you got a new aunty". Things were going smooth. After some time i started to realise something, after my mom came back home from her morning walks, she didnt wake me up. She used to let me sleep. And after i wake up she used to scold me.
           One day, my dad left to work. My mom went for her walk. As usual i slept after they left. I woke up a little early than usual thinking my mom will scold. My room door was closed, only a little gap was there. As i woke up and looked in the gap, i was shocked. My mom and raju were in the hall, against the wall. He had his hands inside my moms nighty , pressing her boobs and he was ruthlessly kissing my mom. My mom was kissing him and had held his dick in her hand. She was stroking his dick in a very lovely manner. She was just enjoying the moment. I could not belive what i was seeing. But i dont know why i was very horny looking at that. My dick was hard. I could have caught them and confronted but, i decided against it. Because raju used to tell that aunty is seducing me, that means it was my mom who seduced him. But i didnt understand how my mom could do anything like this. She would never dress appropriately, but raju had seen her in various forms of nudity. He had told us how this aunty would expose her thighs and pussy when she was washing clothes. Shamelessly spreading her legs , when she knew raju could see inside her nighty. Now it was too much for me to handle, but my dick was rock hard with all these thoughts. I started mastrubating as my mom was stroking rajus cock as he was kissing and pressing her boobs. The scene was too hot to handle, i came very fast. I then simply went and slept on my bed. Too many thoughts were running in my head, i could still hear my moms bangles sound , she was moving her hands very fast on his lund . I waited till they finished. After 10 or 15 minutes , i heard raju leaving. Then my mom came to my room, saw me sleeping, and started scolding me. I didnt even care, i knew she was just acting. So i went out, i wanted to smoke . Me and sagar went to the shop, and were smoking. I could not think about anything. Only that scene and the bangles sounds were running in my head. Sagar asked me if i was alright, what i was thinking about. I didnt tell him anything. Then suddenly i thought if sagar knows , The lady raju was talking about all these days was my mom . Then raju also came to smoke. He came towards us, i suddenly got scared looking at him. I noticed a smirk on his face when he greeted me. He always greeted the same way, but today it felt different. They were talking something, but i was looking at rajus hands, holding cigarette. Some time back he was playing with my moms boobs with those hands. I wasn't even listening to them, only these thoughts were running in my head. Sagar again asked me what are you thinking man, did something happen. I just told i have exam , and i didnt study anything. Raju suddenly " your mom told you wake up early and study everyday ". I dint answer him anything. I smoked and we went early. I didn't even wanted to go to college. There was no at sagar's house that day. I told him i had no mood to attend college since there was some exam. So we both bought some beer's, i bunked college, and we started drinking. After we drank one bottle, we went on house terrace to smoke a cigarette. That was 1st time i was going on his terrace. From there we could see my house, and our whole locality. My house was nearby, so we could see our house. As we were smoking, my mom got a bucket of clothes outside. She started washing. In five minutes, raju came near my house. My mom was sitting and washing clothes, raju and my mom were talking something. We, me and sagar could see them talking. Raju then went inside my house, after two mins my mom also went into the house. We were sitting and smoking on the terrace. Sagar was slightly drunk. Sagar said he wanted to tell me something. He said lets bring the beer to terrace and drink. We got the beers and were drinking , some time later raju came outside the house. He just came out for five mins , looked around and again went back inside. We saw this, i was quite and little embarrassed that sagar will also know what my mom and raju were up to. I knew what was going on. Sagar then put his hand on my shoulder, he looked at me and said, you know what is going on in your house right.i was also a little drunk, i didnt know what to say. I said what are you talking about, he looked me in my face, he knew i was lying. He just smiled and said so you dont know. I acted dumb and didn't reveal i knew anything. I was a little scared at this point. Does sagar also know about this , is what i was thinking in my mind. He asked me what colour clothes my mom was wearing. I was confused why he's asking me all this, i told him it was green colour nighty. Sagar than went inside to get more beer , i was drunk , scared, embarrassed. He came with more beers and we started drinking. Sagar than pointed towards my house, and said look now. We were both looking at my house, and raju again came outside. When he came put he was carrying my moms nighty in his hand. The same one she was wearing. Raju got it with him looked around and put the nighty in the bucket my mom had got to wash the clothes. I saw sagar, he had a smile on his face . Than asked me , now do you know what is happening in your house. I put my head down in shame and told him yes.
[+] 6 users Like Ravi@patel's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My mom - by Ravi@patel - 02-05-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: My mom - by Yondu - 03-05-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: My mom - by Cxer - 03-05-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: My mom - by rahul12 - 03-05-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: My mom - by bobby - 04-05-2023, 05:14 AM
RE: My mom - by veenaimo - 04-05-2023, 07:12 AM
RE: My mom - by veenaimo - 04-05-2023, 07:42 AM
RE: My mom - by Paty@123 - 04-05-2023, 08:04 AM
RE: My mom - by Cxer - 05-05-2023, 11:56 PM
RE: My mom - by tweeny_fory - 08-05-2023, 04:16 PM
RE: My mom - by Don13 - 03-06-2023, 06:28 AM