Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Shazia called me when she left her office at 5 pm. When she reached home, it was around 7:30 pm, Shazia was all drained up. She spoke in a low tone that everything was fine, except the long travel in crowded buses. She now realized that traveling in Bangalore for such distance was not easy. She had dinner and slept soon that night. While having dinner, she asked if it will be better if we shift to a place that is easy for both of us or she can shift to a PG for the working days. I agreed to think about it. The rest of the week continued with the same busy routine. That Friday night, Shazia went to Hyderabad to meet her family and spend time with her children over the weekend. While in Hyderabad, Shazia made video calls together with her parents and her children. She returned to Bangalore on Monday morning and headed to her office immediately after bath. Another week passed with little intimacy between us. Although I was desperately wanting to have sex, I never could do it seeing her anxious and stressed with her tiresome routine. One evening, she said that she is finding travel too difficult and is sometimes reaching office late. She had visited a PG where her colleague Rita stays. She said that she will share a room with Rita from Monday until we find another house. During weekends, she said she will be here with me and mother and will go to Hyderabad one weekend in a month.  I did not find a reason to say no to her when she had already planned and fixed it to be that way. Besides, I could see her struggling during the weekdays and we hardly had any interaction during her working days.

On Saturday morning that weekend, Shazia extended her sleep through the morning. When she woke up in the afternoon, she appeared to be more active and energized. We had lunch and we decided to go out to break the routine. Shazia wore a green salwar. We went for a movie that afternoon. After the movie, we took an auto to Lumbini Garden which is near to our home. We spent time in the Lumbini Garden.

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 15.jpg]

We did some boating and had fun clicking photos and videos. We sat hugging and spent a romantic time with each other.

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 19.jpg]

[Image: 20.jpg]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 4 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 19-04-2023, 06:30 PM