Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Days passed and Shazia finally agreed. We decided to have a registered marriage and a small function thereafter with just our nearest family members. Shazia applied for transfer in her company to move to Bangalore. Her parents agreed to take care of her children for some time so that their schooling is not affected. I also felt that was okay because I will be less burdened that way. Shazia planned to visit her parents and children in Hyderabad once a month until we stabilize. During my conversations with her, Shazia used to avoid any sexual topics. I ignored it thinking that it may be because we are still not married and she was feeling shy talking about it. Finally, we married. During our first night together, Shazia did not agree to have sex that night. She said she was not comfortable and wanted some time. Since she recently was divorced, I thought that his thoughts were blocking her. It was difficult for me because I was desperate for sex since a long time, but I agreed to wait.

Shazia started living with me and my mother in Hebbal, Bangalore. For the first few days, she was on leave. Everything went as expected. She was caring for my mother and handling the house responsibilities. After I used to return from work, we used to go out for movies and shopping. She started liking these moments with me. Our closeness gradually increased from hugging to kissing and then to more and more intimacy.

On one such Friday evening, when I returned home, I saw Shazia dressed in a beautiful blue saree ready to go out with me. The saree was quite transparent and she had worn it very beautifully. She was smiling and had a different glow altogether that day.

[Image: 73214329-460298781335450-5028789703464720619-n.jpg]

[Image: 75308308-585611018892216-3362462659765561339-n.jpg]

I stood speechless. She caught me staring at her beauty. She smiled asking, “what? Are we not going out today?” I replied, “yeah, definitely… let me freshen up…”  We booked an auto to Kammanahalli Main Road. We spent the whole evening walking through the streets. Shazia was checking out some clothes and earrings as we walked. We ate street food. While spending time with her, I was also noticing men’s eyes taking closer look at my wife. I could see their observation carried some lust. I caught some eyes taking a look at her ass as they walked by, and others look at her boobs area. However, I noticed most eyes taking glances of my wife’s hip, obviously because her navel was on display through the transparent saree.

[Image: 2.jpg]

I did not take it seriously and I felt was a natural, usual thing for beautiful women to be noticed when outside. Even I have taken interest in watching some women at times. While I felt somewhat proud being around this beautiful lady, I also felt the sexual desire for my wife grow within me.

We had our dinner in a restaurant there. Shazia was complaining that her stomach felt bloated after eating so much.  It was around 9:00 PM when we paid off and we came out. I tried booking for an Ola auto but I could not find any accepting the booking. The area was very crowded with people all around and some sellers occupying the footpath. While I continued trying to book an Ola auto, I noticed almost all who were passing by in front of us taking a glance at us. I ignored it at that time. I saw an empty auto passing and I quickly shouted him to stop. The auto was driving fast and he stopped much ahead of where we stood and looked back at me. I then asked her to wait at the restaurant entrance on the footpath telling her that I will first check and then call her. The moment I said “Hebbal” to the auto driver, he just turned away and drove. I turned to walk back and I my jaw fell open when I looked at Shazia. I now knew why people were looking at us. Shazia’s saree pallu had shifted to the side completely exposing her fair belly and navel to the public.

[Image: 3.jpg]

The bright lights outside the restaurant made the view more clear for all to see.

[Image: 4.jpg]

There was a pan shop just in front of the restaurant with lots of men standing there and smoking. I noticed them all stealing glances at my wife and giggling.

[Image: 5.jpg]

I thought Shazia may be unaware of it and I thought of going quickly and letting her know. Just then, I noticed another empty auto. I stopped him and asked if he is willing to come towards Hebbal. He asked to give 20 rupees extra of the meter charge. I tried bargaining and looked at my wife. Shazia was busy looking around and enjoying the night view. She did not even look at me.  Her navel was still getting feasted by men who were standing and moving around that place.

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

I thought it is not best to wait any further bargaining and agreed to the auto driver’s price. I waved my hand at Shazia and she now noticed me calling her. Shazia now had to cross in front of that pan shop to reach me. While walking past that shop, I noticed my wife suddenly look to her left at those men for some reason. Shazia put her head down immediately and I saw her somewhat blush and bite her lower lip. I assumed they passed some comment. As she walked slow and sexily, I saw her trying to trace the edge of her saree pallu with the fingers of her right hand.

[Image: 8.jpg]

She then caught her saree pallu and covered her belly. She got into the auto first and I sat next. Just as the auto started, I looked back and saw that few men in front of the pan shop were giggling and looking at my direction. Although I clearly knew what happened, I did not feel like talking about it and making her feel bad. I thought of just letting it go since it could have been an accidental exposure. I was also turned on with my wife’s sexiness.

We reached home. Mom usually locks the home and sleeps off before we return. We enter our home using my own key. Once we entered the bedroom, I pulled my wife close to me and hugged her tightly. I began kissing her neck and shoulders first. We then looked at each other and Shazia smiled. I kissed her smiling lips and she responded kissing me back. My hands involuntarily moved down to feel her bare hips. Her skin felt hot as I moved my palms on both sides of her hips and grabbed her firmly. We gradually moved closer to bed. I sat on the side of bed with Shazia standing in front of me between my legs. I caught her hips and pulled her closer to my face. Shazia started to moan and say “hey…”. I moved my right hand from her hips towards her back and placed it on her ass. With my left hand, I pulled off her saree pallu to the side. Shazia giggled and laughed with her hands behind me around my neck.  Shazia’s fair belly was right in front of my face. I admired the shape and her round deep navel.

[Image: 9.jpg]

I began kissing her belly all over. I licked her navel with my tongue. Shazia continued to giggle and say, “hey…stop..am feeling somewhat..” With both my hands behind her, I gently squeezed her buttocks as I continued enjoying her belly and navel. I began to inch downward to her pussy. I brought my right hand forward and started pulling down her saree as much as possible to reveal more of her soft flesh below her navel.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 5 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 15-04-2023, 04:49 AM