Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
"Deepak, I need to talk to you about something important," Ankita began, her voice wavering slightly. "I don't want this to come between us later, so I'm asking you now itself!"

Deepak looked at Ankita. 

"No matter what you tell me I will always think very highly of you! Ankita!", he reassured her. 

Ankita, hesitantly: "Deepak, there's something I need to ask you, and I hope you won't say no."

Deepak, curious: "Sure, Ankita. What is it? Why are you hesitating so much?"

Ankita, looking worried: "A few days ago, I accidentally bumped into someone in the building's elevator. I didn't mean to push them, but it happened. They fell down. It was a complete accident! I just found out that the security camera caught the whole thing, and I'm afraid it might cause trouble for me. Could you help me delete the footage?"

Deepak, surprised by the request, took a moment to consider the implications. He knew that tampering with security footage was wrong, but he also wanted to help his friend.

Deepak, cautiously: "Ankita, I understand that you're worried, but deleting the security footage isn't the right solution. It's not only illegal, but it could also lead to more problems if we're caught. The best course of action would be to explain the situation to the building management and say sorry if necessary."

Ankita, sighed: "You're right, Deepak. I just panicked and thought that getting rid of the footage would solve the problem. Thank you for making me see reason."

Ankita, feeling a bit flustered after her attempts to persuade Deepak failed, looked very sad and dissappointed. 

Deepak reached out to take her hand, offering support. "I believe you, Ankita. I've known you for a short time, and I know you're an honest and responsible person. It's hard for me to imagine you doing anything bad intentionally!" Ankita let out a shaky breath. "Thank you for believing in me, Deepak. It means a lot."

Deepak looked into her eyes, his expression earnest. "Ankita, everyone has their problems and moments of weakness, but that doesn't mean we are bad people. I know you to be a kind, trustworthy person. I can't imagine you'd ever willingly hurt someone!" 

Deepak squeezed her hand gently. "You're not alone, Ankita. I'll be here for you every step of the way. We'll get through this together. We can talk to the building management and see if we can come to an agreement before the situation goes out of hand!"

Ankita looking at Deepak. "You understand me very well! You are always so nice to me! Thank you so much Deepak!"

Ankita, feeling relaxed and comfortable in her towel, stretched her arms above her head and let out a contented sigh. 

Deepak, sitting next to her, couldn't help but smile at her carefree nature. "You really do look comfortable, Ankita," Deepak commented, amused by her nonchalant attitude. Ankita grinned back at him. "I am! It's so nice to just let loose and be cozy after a long day. You should try it sometime."

"See, I have nothing underneath", she winked at him cutely. 

"Why don't you change yourself into something comfortable! Just grab a towel and give me company!"

Deepak soon came back wrapped in a white towel just like Ankita and he sat down on the couch. 

"Let me get something to eat. I hope you have some snacks in your fridge!"
Saying this, she got up. She still had the whiskey glass she was sipping in her hand. 

"I am going to put this down! Be careful not to hit it with your legs okay!", Ankita playfully warned Deepak. 

She then bent down to put it on the ground right near the couch. As she did this her towel which was already short started riding up her ass. 

She was right in-front of Deepak and Deepak could see her bare ass and her pussy right in front of him.  

After putting the glass down she lingered in the same there for a few more seconds. Deepak was completely aroused and started sweating bullets. It was an unforgettable sight for him. There was a noticeable tent made by his dick. 

[Image: 8.png?10625385272054259166]

Ankita found a chocolate bar in the fridge and she ate half of it. As she was walking back to the couch she offered it to Deepak but the chocolate slipped through her hands and it fell right on Deepak's lap. Ankita reached out to grab the bar and her hand grazed past Deepak's dick which was already raised up. She then put the piece in Deepak's mouth and smiled at him. 

"Oh my God!", Ankita expressed shock pointing to Deepak's bulge! 

Deepak did not reply. Ankita started giggling. "It's okay Deepak! It is natural. We are both adults here!"

Saying this she became silent. 

"You know what! Deepak! Because you are a good friend of mine. I am going to help you this one time okay!"

"Don't get any ideas! Okay!"

Saying this she pushed the coffee table in front of her back creating more space. She then sat down on the floor right in front of Deepak. 

She then gently pushed Deapak's towel aside revealing his thick erect cock.

She then put one hand on the base of the cock. Her fingers circling it. The other hand she grabbed his balls. 

Deepak could not believe his luck. 

Ankita looked at him seductively and smiled. 

She still had the towel on and it created a deep monstrous cleavage. The deepest that Deepak ever saw. 

She slowly moved her hand up and down. Deepak grabbed the side of the couch very tightly. This was beyond his wildest dreams. 

[Image: Showing-how-to-give-a-great-handjob.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 13-04-2023, 07:17 AM