Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Amrish was in no mood to listen. 

He was enjoying the view and his dick became ultra hard. Seeing Ankita's big coconuts in their full thick free nude form bouncing side to side made him go wild and crazy. Ankita's breasts were perfectly made and her nipples were like cherries on a cake. Her aerolas were perfect like a small cricket stadium. Her nipples were thick and stood out like a lighthouse on her breasts. They were ready inviting to be sucked. It was one thing watching her fully clothed. But seeing her completely exposed like this made Amrish go insane.

Ankita, her face flushed with anger, tried stopping him: "Amrish! Please! It's unacceptable! Don't do this! Please!"

"Deepak! Deepak!",  Ankita was screaming on top of her lungs as she was resisting Amrish.

Amrish held Ankita tightly. Her thick and firm boobs were crushing against his chest. While he was hugging Ankita, with one hand he dropped his pants. 

His penis stood up erect. Ankita looked at him with horror.

He tried to push Ankita onto the floor and nearly succeeded but Ankita raised her knee and gave his dick a hard hit.

He fell down in agony. He saw Ankita trying to crawl away from him and he held her by the hips and drew himself closer to her. 

In the fractions of seconds that passed by he managed to get a perfect view of her magnificent ass, a tiny star shaped puckered asshole and her clean shaved pussy from behind. 

But he was still in pain. His hands were still around Ankita's hips. 

"Deepak! Deepak!", she screamed. She quickly gave him another hard kick from behind. 

Deepak was near the refrigerator trying to fix himself another round of whiskey when he heard Ankita's screams. 

He rushed towards her and saw her covering herself with the towel and getting up while Amrish was hanging on to her legs. 

Amrish wouldn't let go of Ankita. 

Seeing Deepak, Ankita started crying. 

Amrish was getting his dick ready even though he was still in pain. 

Deepak moved in swiftly and pushed Amrish away from Ankita. 

Ankita, still angry but wanting to put an end to the confrontation, warned: "Amrish, you should get out now! I will complain and get you arrested!"

Amrish quickly got into his senses.

Amrish: "Uh, I-I was just... I mean, I didn't mean to--"

Amrish quickly left pulling his pants up and shaking his head. 

Ankita, her voice breaking: "I just... I never expected him to do something like that. I trusted him."

Deepak: "I understand. I did not expect him to behave like this! I am sorry Ankita!"

Ankita leaned into Deepak and hugged him, her towel, which was still loosely wrapped around her body, started to slide. Deepak, noticing the towel slipping, felt aroused.

But Ankita did not react. She did not even hurry trying to stop the towel from slipping. 

Deepak, struggled to find the right words: "Uh, Ankita, I am sorry for what happened to you!"

Ankita caught her towel in just the right time but the majority of her breasts above her nipples and areola exposed. 

Deepak and Ankita sat on the couch. Deepak poured himself whiskey from the coffee table. Ankita was in a towel looking ravishing. She was holding on to her towel with both her hands tightly.

"Thank you for saving me from Amrish," Ankita said.

"It was no problem," Deepak said. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"I am, thanks to you," Ankita said. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there."

"You would have been fine," Deepak said. "You're a strong woman."

"I don't know about that," Ankita said. "I was pretty scared."

"I know," Deepak said. "But you handled it really well."

"Thanks," Ankita said. "I appreciate that."

There was an awkward silence.

"So," Ankita said. "What are you doing after this?"

"I don't know," Deepak said. "I guess I'll drink a bit more."

Deepak watched her still in a state of shock, then he got up and went to the kitchen to get soda to add to the whisky.

"Come on," she said. "Let's share the drink."

Deepak sat down next to her.

"What do you want to watch?" Ankita asked.

"I don't know," Deepak said. "What do you have?"

"I have a lot of movies," Ankita said. "What kind of movies do you like?"

"I like all kinds of movies," Deepak said.

"How about a comedy?" Ankita suggested.

"Sure," Deepak said.

Ankita opened Netflix and picked out a comedy. She turned on the TV volume.

They watched the movie for a while, but Deepak couldn't concentrate. He kept thinking about how Ankita looked in her towel. He couldn't help but stare at her.

Ankita noticed Deepak staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Deepak said. "I was just thinking."

"About what?" Ankita asked.

"About how beautiful you are," Deepak said.

Ankita blushed. "Thank you," she said.

Deepak leaned in and tried to kiss her. Ankita resisted, "Deepak, we are just friends! I don't think this is correct!".

"I am sorry!," he said with disappointment.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 10-04-2023, 01:32 AM