Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
We splashed around in water and finally he reached me and he hugged me from behind. I could sense his full hard on press at my back. I felt his warm breath on my neck. it was a strong contrast of the cold water against his warm body. I closed my eyes to savour the moment. I opened my eyes, With a naughty smile I turned around and pulled him even closer and my ample boobs pressing on his hairy chest. I let my hand run down and hold his erect member.
“Now hunk, tell me your fantasies”
“You really don’t want to know about it”
I gripped him even tighter, “If you spell it out, there are going to be nice rewards, if not…”
i let go of him and pushed away from his chest,
“I’ll consider that as you not trusting me enough, and you may sleep alone”
“That’s too much of a punishment on an anniversary day”
“Then, make your choice”
“well, you really wanna know, ok, my deepest and strongest fantasy is to see you make it out with someone younger than you”
“What?”
It took a while to sink what he was saying.
“Yes I do” said Ajit, and turned away unable to look at my eyes.
“You mean, you want me to sleep with someone else?”
I knew I am loosing my mind the thoughts were going with a whirlwind speed, “How can he think of me like a someone who can sleep with anyone? Didn’t he realize how much I love him?”
“No babe, don’t be so hard on me. That’s why I was so hesitant to tell you that, It was just a thought, may be you could get pregnant, I was thinking it would be best for you” he put on his vulnerable face and his it turned red and seemed very apologetic.

I have to hold down my emotions. Suddenly I felt betrayed. I felt meaningless and blank. I felt like crying. “Why Ajit, why? When you are there, why would I ever think of such a thing?, Don’t you know I love you so much? What’s wrong with you, are you thinking I am a slut just because I am a nudist” My complexities of emotions taking me over.

Ajit came closer and tried to hug me again, I tried to push him away. But not sure if my emotions are right. I knew I am feeling hurt, even more hurt because he wanted me to become pregnant with someone else.

I quickly turned around, and try to wade through the water.
“Babe, come on, it is you who insisted me to tell you, it is not fair that you are getting emotional about it.”

I avoided Ajit’s hands that were trying to hold me, and quickly got out of the pool, ran and picked up the towel and wrapped it around me. Ran to the bathroom and and closed the door. I had to control my emotions, I have to think rational.

I needed a few minutes to organize my thoughts. “Is Ajit feeling that he is not a man enough to impregnate me? Did I make him feel so low? Or is the thinking like this because of the pressure just like I do?” It just dawned to me that, may be he is too stressed about me becoming pregnant. four years of sex couldn’t get me even closer to the pregnancy. My gynecologist clearly said nothing seems to be wrong with me. I mentioned that to Ajit in a casual chat after the check up, did he catch that idea to think he is not capable?

With a new found clear thought, I walked up to Ajit, he was drying himself turning to the other side. I went behind him. Hugged him from behind, and punched on his back, “why did you say such things to me, you know that I only love you”
“I love you too”
“You are such a bad boy”
“I am glad you are back. Let’s not talk about it, ok”

I reach up and took hold of his flaccid cock and along with it his testicles. And pressed it, I felt something different on his testicles. I rubbed his lower part of the testicles with my hands. There was a strange scar underneath his testicles.

I realized, this is the first time ever I see him totally nude in broad daylight while his balls looked fine and the underside of his testicles seemed rough.

“Why is this place rough, I looks like a scar out of an operation?”
“Well you promise me, you won’t freak out again”
“Ok, I promise”
“Let’s get inside and we’ll talk”
“You are a bad boy, you always keep me waiting”

We walked into the house, he was holding my hips and I was holding his butts. It seemed to be the romantic walk just as it was on our honeymoon trip. Just the difference is now we are unclad and closer.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 09-04-2023, 10:33 PM