Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Now she focused on my six packs and then immediately shifted to my lower abdomen and started do slower and circular motion my ”big-black-python” rise up and made a tent. I heard her giggle.All of a sudden she lifted my lungi.I was stunned ”what the hell??”, leela;”its just the ritual to massage your complete body before the moon rises otherwise the matriarch will get mad at you”.

Me;” but how can I stay naked??, leela;”you can wear the loin cloth if you need”, she showed me, me;”but I never used it”, leela;” thats why I’m here’ she signalled me to stand up and she lifted lungi and brought the loin cloth and bring it up and tied the waistband around my waist then tried to cover my crotch with loin cloth, suddenly the lungi fell in and I tried to escape and she grabbed from behind and lift me up towards a corner and said”just listen up kid, I need to apply holy oil all over your body whether you liked it or not”, me ;”fuck you bitch!!!!!”

I tried to hit her and punched her with my elbow to her face she was stunned then when I tried to do it again she cupped my balls hard”aaaaahh”.. Leela;’yo’u better stop fighting or I will crush your big balls”, she squeezed more ”aaaahh”’, ”please leeala aunty!!!, it hurts”, leelaa;” if it hurt then stop fighting and co operate with me or I’ll crush your big balls!!!!”, me;”aaaahh”:

Leelaa;”I never saw a men in a decade, you are young and fresh, top of all you got big cock, just d what I say you gonna be fine or I will rip your ball off”: she squeezed hard, me;” I will do it, I will do it, just don’t squeeze!!!!!’

Leela;”good boy!!!’ then she starts to stroke my cock so hard and vigorously

That it may burst in to pieces: me;”aunty just give me a minute please I can’t breathe, please stop for awhile, please”, then she stopped it and ease her grip, I turned around and opened my palm and strike her pussy so hard, ””’thaaaahp phhthth”, she screamed a born chilling scream

”’aaaaaaaaa ahhhh maaaaa” I ran away from her mom and matriarch of the family and her female bodyguards just came to the back yard.

Leela shouted I’m gonna squeeze your big cock with my deserted pussy you bastard and ran towards me female bodyguards hit in her abdomen with their rifle butt stroke she fainted they take her away. Mo lift me up and I cried like a little boy.She saw the damage done to my genital,

Matriarch suggested, wash him off the dirt, mom washed me and took my genital in her palm and show it to matriarch she called her maids who brought medicinal oil.

Mom made me sit on her lap and poured the medicinal oil to massage my cock to reduce the blood clotting and swelling, it hurts a lot I cried the maids caught both my hands and the matriarch started massage my crushed balls to free up blood clotting it hurts I cried, then mom pored a lot of oil on her both hands massaged it gently: I felt relieved. It continued for a while then the matriarch said we have to take as much sperm as we can to free up the blood clotting in the urethra, hearing this mom increased her phase, I cried loud in pain.

The matriarch started to squeeze my ball hard and signaled mom to increase the speed mom stroked in a supersonic speed and then I reached the pinnacle I thrust my hip up in the air violently, and a jets of cum flew in the air and landed on my mom’s face, but mom never stopped, she continued that hurts a lot

I screamed to stop but instead she accelerate her stroke, I again thrust my hip in the air again it landed on my mom’s face she still never stop, she stroked it harder than ever I matriarch squeezed it so hard and signaled her to jerk quickly

I felt like there is nothing left in my balls I thrust my hip in the air and twisted my body violently up to ten times and collapsed then the matriarch tell mom to slow down .I felt relief it’s the most brutal, cruel, and barbaric series of orgasm I ever had that from my mom’s hand with the guise of as a medicine to reduce swelling in my balls.

I laid on her body totally spent like a dead meat, I cany even move a damn thing I’m tired and spent.

******** ”The dark moon has already rose up in the air, foretelling the imminent threat to arrive” ********rodites Of My Ancestral Village

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-04-2023, 02:43 PM