Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Bipasha:"You're so strong Suleiman ji"
Suleiman: heheh………Well frankly speaking you haven’t seen my actual strength Bipashaji
Bipasha: "Ummmmmmm.. I missed it. I love it. Yes do it"
He then squeezed her ass over the jeans, and this went for a while with them locking their lips again. He was feeling her ass over the jeans. He wanted his hands inside the jeans. Bipasha understood that opened the jeans bitton herself. Now Suleiman inserted his hands inside her jeans. he could fel her naked ass which wasn't covered by panty. He ran his fingers over the ass crack from behind, and put presuure on her asshole over the fabric. Bipasha started feeling his dick over the underwear and could measure the length and feel the heat of it

[Image: 60c5b5e31910e-want-to-take-a-look-360x180.jpg]

[Image: bwshfmjvqemasd.jpg]

Suleiman turned her around, and was moving his fingers over the V of the fabric. He then ran his fingers around the periphery of panty on the waist.

Bipasha: Haath ander daaliye na. It was a welcome move from Bipasha, and Suleiman obliged. First thing he felt that were no pubes, he was expecting them but there none. He didn't care about them either. He then felt the immense heat and stickiness inside the pussy. He rubbed his fingers overs the pussy. He took out his hands and licked and made Bipasha lick it as well. He then again put it inside her pussy and then put his middle finger inside her pussy.
Bipasha jumped saying' "Oouii". She could feel his finger was longer and stronger than Mayank's. And he started fingering her. Bipasha who was masturbating herself for last few weeks, was feeling as if she was in heaven. Suleiman was varying his space expertly.

[Image: fingering-at-ponderousrobot.webp]

He was making her enjoy that. Bipasha controlled herself while she was enjoying his fingers in her pussy. This was to let him know he can't just dominate her with these tricks, she was loving it and wanted to cum, but there was a bigger game for her to play. She then spoke after a while.

[Image: download-1.jpg]

[Image: bwshfmjvqemasd.jpg]

"You were swimming."
Suleiman: "Yes jaan, you want to join"
Bipasha:"Yes. But I dont want have any swimwear"
Suleiman: "Why do you need swimwear jaan? Let go in our birthday suit. Maine kaha tha na tumhare choocho me mujhe doodh bharna hai. I want to make you pregnant" With this crushed her boobs with his spare hands

Suleiman: "Shee ………..dont say such things with me …….ahh………….ufff…………..Main ek shaadi shuda aurat hu…..agahmmmmmmmmm………….please I ………am not ……..some cheap …………..shabab of yours………..ahammmmmmmm
Suleiman: Haa ek shaadi shuda aurat jisne apne husband se jhut bola ki she is going with her friends but then going to spend three days with her Boss…………Aur abhi chut me meri ungli le rakhi hai...HAHAHAHA... koi nahi aap special hai mere liye... and he started nibbling her neck...
(Suleiman was taken aback a bit. Usually he makes a woman cum in this much time and mark his dominance over her, but it has been minutes now, and she hasn't still squirted. He had to control the situation. He felt he was losing the game.)

Bipasha: Please Suleimanji …………….ahhmmmm.. Aisi baatein na kare na..."
She saw that she had succeesfully tamed him.
"Ek baat batau. Main bhi chahti hu ki aap mere boobs me milka ka reason bane, I want to get pregnant by you only but..."
Suleiman: "But kya jaan..."
She held his face & looked in his eyes & said' "I dont want to get pregnant yet. I want to have lot of fun. Lots of sex. Lots of sex only with you... jab tak aap mujhse bore nahi ho jaate"

Suleiman: "Accha"
Bipasha: "Haa... I want to explore the world of sex of with you. the world which Mayank couldn't give me. I know he cant make me pregnant"

Suleiman: "Sure jaan, tumhare har zarurat puri karunga or fir tumhari kokh hari kar dunga"
Bipasha: "Sirf ek se kaam nahi chalega.. I need more than one lil Suleiman's inside my womb"
Suleiman: "Pakka... Aur kuch"
Bipasha: "Nahi... ab bataiye.. do you have swim suit for me... Itne Shabab hai aapke swimsuit to honge aapke paas..."
He nodded, "Ha uss left wali almari me hai... They are skimpier but I will like it."

Bipasha: "Skimpier sa kya farq padega.. I am here to get fucked, dont I, but I want to swim first.. I haven't taken a swim for long & I wanted to swim the moment I saw this pool" and she turned to the bedroom.
Mayank didn't know Bipasha can swim. In fact her parents also didn't know. She learnt swimmimg in college when she was in hostel. her college was girls' college and it was free, so she learnt a little bit there.
Suleiman held her hand, & said, "Bohot English ho gyi... Ab Hindi me bolo kyu aayi ho...". He squeezed her boob and asked "Kya hai ye batao zara"

Bipasha: "Nahhiii naa.... "
He squeezed her boobs harder, and said" Mujhse bacche chahie to jaldi bolo"
Bipasha: "ye mere chooche hai"
Suleiman: "kya karwane aayi ho yaha"
Bipasha: "Main yaha aapse chudne aayi hu"
Suleiman: "Kiase chudogi...?"
Bipasha: "Jab aapka lund meri chut me jaega..."
Suleiman: "Sirf chut me logi" He was squeezing her boobs harder now

Bipasha: "Nahi muh me bhi,"
Suleiman: "Bahot badia, or iska kya" He squeezed her ass
Bipasha: "Isme bhi lungi"
Suleiman: "Ise kya kehte hai..."
Bipasha: "Ise gaand kehte hai..."
Suleiman: "Bohot khoob.. No more English words for these...." He then left her.

Suleiman: "Tumhe kyu lagta hai main tumse bor jaunga, abhi to shuru bhi nahi hua..."
Bipasha: "I know politcians. You get bored, & I dont mind it... I like it alot."

she was rubbing her boobs swiftly, Suleiman had shown the true power of his.

[Image: 10757300.webp]

She then started to walk off towards the giant bedroom of Suleiman’s. She turned back to see after seconds and saw exactly what she was expecting. Suleiman was feeling his dick over his underwear. He didn’t want to show the thing till he got her under himself. He was waiting for to join in pool.

[Image: Dz028-MHU8-AEh6-PL.jpg]

She turned forward and swayed her ass more.

[Image: Mediocre-Farflung-Halicore-size-restricted.gif]

She then went inside, with her bag and purse.
She went inside and saw the extra-large king size bed. She was so close to it that day. Today there will be no one to stop her here.

[Image: images.jpg]

She checked the almirah Suleiman mentioned and was impressed what she saw.

[Image: IMG-4003.jpg]

She kept her bag in there, and tried to look for a bikini that will help her raise the heat. She knew the duration for which she will wear it will be short lived and thus wanted to make a mark.
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 07-04-2023, 12:45 AM