Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
The Homecoming

Sunita left with me in the morning. The taxi dropped her off by her apartment. A brief kiss on her lips and she was gone.
On the flight home I was totally relaxed. Sunita had proven that that Taj Express night with Kavi was not random. I had overcome my feelings of inadequacy. Because Sunita never knew about my past issues, she behaved naturally. I never felt inadequate with Sunita. It gave me a sense of confidence in my own abilities. Somehow everything she had said and done with me, enjoyed with me, inspired me and made me feel confident. It had been the same with Kavi that night. Previously I would come too soon and would have to lick her to a climax. Wed just got used to that fact. Neither one totally satisfied, continuing my sense of inadequacy and her sexual frustration. I definitely felt that something had been lifted off my shoulders and mind.
The flight landed in Mumbai about 10.30am. I had to find a place to stay. So I went to the office, dumped my bags with the security guard and went to my office to use the computer. I finally settled on a studio flat at a new complex just beyond our existing flat. Then I called Dr. Vanitas office and arranged to see her later that afternoon. I picked up my car from the parking area and drove to the flat. Id have to see Kavi sooner or later.
As I walked up the stairs, I wondered where I would begin. I was at peace with myself but still had a sense of uneasiness. With Prem around, anything could happen. Dont say or do anything stupid, I told myself. Dammit! I still loved that woman! She was still my wife. Anyway, Prem would be at work at this time. So I had all my bases covered.
At the door, I decided to announce myself by ringing the bell rather than use my key. No sense in butting in on anything they might be up to.
The door opened and I stared into the face of my mother in law. I stood there unable to register why she was there. Seeing my surprised expression, she leaned forward with a big smile and hugged me, kissing my cheeks.
Namaste, beta. Was everything alright on the trip?
Namaste, ma. Everything was fine.
Then I was hugging my father in law.
Namaste, babu ji.
I was in a complete daze. I looked around and saw Kavi and went to give her a hug. Where was Gowrie?
Did you have a safe trip? Did you get the contract? she asked.
Finally, looking at her I asked, How are you, Kavi?
She wept and hugged me tighter. My eyes teared too and I hugged her back.
Wiping away my tears, I looked at my in-laws and asked When did you get here?
Two weeks ago. Kavi called us from the hospital on the Monday and told us about the mugging in the mall and that you were on a business trip. We took the first flight and got here about 5pm.
I simply stared at Kavi. So Gowrie and Prem had never stayed to look after her!
Unknown to any of us, she had wiped out the entire scenario that I had dreaded.
For two weeks I had lived under the wrong assumption. For two weeks I had made her suffer my absence and silence. This was my wife. She knew what had been bothering me and had taken a decisive stand right at the beginning. That Taj Express weekend indeed was magic, a renaissance. She wanted her Manu back!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 07:12 PM