Adultery Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1-COMPLETED
Room Service

The meeting with the client went without a hitch. Thursday afternoon was basically a great schmooze session. My return flight was scheduled for early Friday morning. I decided to have an early night and went up to my room. I had a shower and then started packing. Then I called room service for a light dinner and started to put my notes in order. Without much else to do I settled down in the small sofa to watch a Bollywood movie, Jununiyat. I had seen a part of it on my flight to Dubai and thought Id finish it off.
There was a knock on the door announcing the arrival of my dinner. I hurriedly put on the complimentary dressing gown as I hadnt bothered to put on anything after my shower. I opened the door and stepped back in surprise, What the heck?!!
It was none other than Sunita.
Room service, she said with a smile and a wink. The waiter came up the elevator with me.
She was wearing a simple black sari with a deep red blouse.
Well, well, well! To what do I owe this honor? I said smiling broadly as I hugged her.
When I left last time, you were clearly upset. And I hadnt given you the service you paid for
I laughed out loud.What a story!!
I liked you, I enjoyed myself with you, I liked how you made me feel, you didnt just think of yourself. A woman knows when a guy is decent. All the men I know here basically want sex and thats it.
Im a quick learner, I replied cryptically.
Whatever message you received completely changed your mood. If you remember there was an open invitation when I left. So I took a chance that youd have an early night before your departure and here I am.
Im glad youre here. Im just killing time before I go to bed. Have a seat and join me for dinner.
After dinner, we sipped some wine as we chatted and idly watched the movie. We were sitting comfortably together in the sofa with my right arm around her shoulders. I didnt know what it was about her but I felt at ease with her. Perhaps I no longer felt inadequate and she definitely enjoyed my touch. Well, obviously she never knew about my inadequacy.
Soon we were kissing each other. I was enjoying sucking and nibbling her lips while alternating with some tongue twisting. Somehow the nibbling made her lips feel very sensitive and she began moaning with pleasure. I pushed her away and got up to remove my dressing gown, my cock straining for action. She turned around and let me undo her blouse. Soon I had her naked and we enjoyed the sensations of our bodies rubbing together. She gripped my cock and slowly stroked it while my fingers found her gooey slit.
As I stooped to lick her nipples I glanced up at the TV. Pulkit was trying to convince Yami that she still loved him. I paused and Sunita followed my look. Pulkit had grabbed Yami by her shoulders and brought his face close to hers.
Look in my eyes and tell me you dont love me he said with desperation. Yami wrenched herself away from his grasp and replied is a strangled voice, No, I can never say that as long as I live.
At that moment my world stopped. The scene that was playing out was exactly what I had to do with Kavi. As to whether she would answer in the same way remained to be seen.
My eyes teared up and I slowly sat down. Sunita realized something had happened and sat down with a concerned look on her face.
Im sorry, Sunita. I had a fight with my wife before I came here and this scene just shook me to the core. I love my wife very much
Sunita, leaned across and hugged me. Then she sat on my lap and gently kissed away my tears.
Itll be alright. Youre going back tomorrow, she said began kissing and nibbling my lips, just the way I had done to her earlier.
The combined effect of her kissing and the feel of her crushed breasts on my chest brought back my arousal. I lifted her up and we went to the bed.
I lifted her legs, spreading them wide and dived into her soaking mound. It didnt take long to take her over the edge. She gripped my hair and forced my face into her as she bucked and moaned wildly in her orgasm. I tore her hands off before she could finish her climax and inserted by cock into her heaving, dripping pussy. I began a slow rocking motion, following Mangals technique. Sunitas moaning started to rise as I took her back to her peak. I prayed that she would come soon as I was not going to be able to hold back for long. Mangals technique worked and we came together in a roaring crescendo.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwanted Houseguest....Continued (the Mouse that Roared) by breville1 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-12-2018, 07:08 PM