Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Later evening when he reached home he was thinking of how to break this new to Bipasha. He thought making Bipasha go to her parents house, maybe that will bring her back to being a conservative wife but then she had just gone to her parents house last week, and it didn’t have much of an effect.

So he thought to put an idea inside Bipasha’s head to go for an outing with her female friends……..that would be better since she will be away from Suleiman for sometime.
As he reached home door was opened by Bipasha. Bipasha smiled at her husband and leaned forward for a hug. Mayank was happy that at least his wife is not treating him different. As they sat down for dinner Mayank thought of breaking the news to Bipasha.
Mayank: Honey I need to tell you something….
Bipasha: yeah tell me
Mayank: Well today my boss called me in his cabin……he said that I would have tag him along for the company’s annual event at the head office this coming Friday. Tickets have been booked. Plus I would also have to present about the new projects I just got on board the company
Bipasha: wow honey that’s great news…….see all because  gave you that new deal………..you should thank him…
Mayank cursed Suleiman in his mind. Even now she is complimenting Suleiman and not her husband.
Bipasha: So when are you leaving?
Mayank: My flight is early morning on Friday and I will come back on Monday evening
Bipasha: Ohh that’s great honey enjoy your trip
Mayank thought even Bipasha would ask him to join her too for the trio but here she was ok with the Mayank leaving for 2 days. Mayank thought of putting the idea of going out with her friends to Bipasha
Mayank: Honey I thought since I am not there for two days ………….I think why don’t you go with your friends Rishika and other friends for the weekends out somewhere. It would be a good break for you as well.
Bipasha: that’s a good idea Mayank its been long since I got in touch with my female gang ……..I will speak to them tomorrow ………..thanks for the Idea babe
Mayank was happy that Bipasha was complying to his idea. He was some what relieved about it.

Nothing happened that night between Bipasha & Suleiman. As Suleiman was in out of coverage area, she could do nothing. She kept checking her phone in a while but there was nothing. Slowly she drifted to sleep.
Next day the day before Mayank had to leave for Delhi he was busy in his office. He didn’t get time to see the live feeds in Suleiman’s office as he wasn’t there, he didn’t bother as well. He had kept it for recording though. He was expecting the day would go busy like yesterday.
Mayank was much into his work that the whole day he couldn’t log in the live feeds at all. He thought probably when he reached home then he would go through it …..he had his fingers crossed. On the hand, Bipasha was feeling bored. She didn’t have anything to do, so she also left a little early. The rest of the evening went like yesterday.
As he rang the bell Bipasha opened as usual she hugged her hubby. Mayank came in and went straight to bath and freshen up. As they both sat for dinner Bipasha asked Mayank.
Bipasha: Honey do you think I should start working out or like go to a gym or even lets say something simple like swimming or something like that…
Mayank was confused why was she asking such questions
Mayank: well I believe you look great honey (smiled at Bipasha)
Bipasha: ooo someone is in flirting mood………..hahah ………….No tell me ………….What do you think?
Mayank: But why do you feel the need to work out or go gymming in the first place?
Bipasha: No Now that I have little time after office and you usually ends up late from office…..I thought I would use that time for something productive like working out in gym or swimming like that..
She wanted to spend more time with Suleiman. He had a personal gym and the pool… Bipasha knew how to swim, but Mayank was oblivious of that. Moreover, She wanted to wear western and skimpy clothes in front of her boss. She thought that will her give more control over him, & Mayank is already watching, so it will be kinky.
Mayank: If you feel like joining a gym go ahead ……or for that matter some cardio inside our society will be good we do have a huge parking lot even a swimming pool at the society ………. swimming is good actually ……..its a good exercise and also relaxing at the same time after work hours.
Bipasha: No not the public pools. I think I will be using Suleiman ji’s pool. Its private, and has a great view. I can straight away go there after work. Its closer to home as well, and you’re always late. hmm…..lets c kya hota hai..
Bipasha was laying down her plan for the future events. Mayank’s throat dried listening to this. He had no revert. He just nodded.
Bipasha was thinking about something. Mayank saw her getting lost in her thoughts.
Mayank thought of following up on her regarding outing with her Female friends
Mayank: So have you guys decided yet where you are going?
Bipasha: Huh!! What where???
Mayank: your weekend trip with your female friends ……………..didnt you speak with Rishika…………how is she doing?
Bipasha: Ohh yes yes I spoke to Priti…….yeah after long time…………she kept on telling how her job is boring she is planning to leave but waiting for a good opportunity. Infact she and her husband are planning to start a family.
Mayank: ohh wow that’s great………so………where are you guys going?
Bipasha: actually we haven’t decided yet…………you know everytime Rishika does the planning and plotting things.
Uhh She said she let me know tomorrow by the time she will plan something and also check who else is coming…but she told me to keep my clothes ready for two days..
Mayank: Ohh ok that’s great honey…………I am happy that you have planned something for the weekend else you would have been bored sitting home alone for the weekend.
Bipasha: yeah (Bipasha again lost in her thoughts)
Mayank was happy that at least for the weekend she will be busy with her female friends and away from Suleiman. He was hoping that Friday would also go like last two days went busy busy busy.
Mayank wanted to check the recordings for that days feeds in Suleiman’s office but he was too tired plus he had to get up early to catch a flight. He didn’t think much about it he thought he would check it later at Delhi.
Next day Mayank got up at 4am got ready got his bags ready and left for the the airport at 4:45am. Bipasha was still asleep. He kissed her goodbye before leaving. Mayank reached the airport he met his boss there. Later they both boarded the plane and plane left at 6:30.
They reached Delhi by 8am and at 8:30 he was in his hotel room. He texted Bipasha he had reached Delhi... They straight away went to work and stayed busy throughout…. At 4:30 he got free. He wanted to check on Bipasha and called her. But her phone was unreachable. He thought she was out with her friends.
Then he was just going through random apps and also started that spying app.
When he clicked on it, he was shocked. He screamed inside his roomt “What the hell?”
After Mayank left, Bipasha was still sleeping. She woke at the sound of a text on her phone.
She opened the text without much attention. She was finding it tough to open her eyes. She was groggy.
But as soon as she read the text, all her sleep vanished. She jumped of the bed. She was happy. She was smiling wickedly. The text was Suleiman. It had,
“I was back on last night.
Don’t call, don’t text… heard your husband is going out this weekend, starting today. Meet me in my bunglow. Call my PA, tell him you’re sick.
Lets get milk in your Choochies”
She called older PA within that instant that she is feeling sick and won’t come next two days.
After that she texted her friend Rishika, that she won’t be coming as she is not well.

It was 4:45pm, And Mayank started the feeds of Suleiman’s bungalow. He was in for hot ride this evening.

**** End of Part 9****
Wait for Part 10
[+] 2 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 05-04-2023, 12:53 AM