Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Mayank saw Bipasha and Suleiman eating together in the same office but only the two of them.
They were sitting in a different table which was set up at the other end of the office probably for eating thought Mayank. But Why are they both eating together
Suleiman: so Bipashaij… kya laaiye hai aaj aap khane me?
Bipasha: Uhh nothing much Suleimanji… sirf roti aur sabji
Suleiman: ohh looks delicious can I taste some
Bipasha: Kyu nahi…. Ye lijiye
Suleiman: Aise nahi, aapko apne aatho se khilana padega…
Bipasha laughed : what is this Suleimanji.. har waqt masti..
Suleiman: Kya karu Bipashaji.. Aap itnii maal hai kya kiya jaye
Bipasha: please stop with the drama and please do help your self Suleimanji, people might drop in today. There are few meeting lined up today…..they might drop in any minute
Suleiman: nobody can enter my office unless I have granted them permission…..dont worry Bipashaji nobody is going to disturb us
Bipasha: please Suleiman ji… sabko chale jane dijiye na…
Suleiman: Aap agar apne haatho se nahi khilaengi to me nahi khaunga
Bipasha: Arey Suleimanji you also na like small kids………Acha baba only one bite
Suleiman became happy he opened his mouth and came close to Bipasha
Bipasha took a small piece of roti and sabji and fed Suleiman in his mouth. Suleiman took the piece in his mouth and licked her fingers as well.
Bipasha: Arey Suleimanji… haath chhodiye mera
Suleiman: Are rukiye na…. Bipashaji let me finish
Bipasha: Finish what
As Suleiman finished the bite in his mouth he pulled Bipasha’s hand closer and started sucking her fingers again
Bipasha: aooww Suleimanji what are you doing…………..it tickling …………hehhmmmhehe
Suleiman: truly Bipashaji there is magic in your fingers and I just cant let it go I wanted more…………ohh man what tasty fingers u got Bipashaji… Mujhe to paani ka taste bhi aa rha tha… isliye ruka nahi gaya
Bipasha blushing and laughing : Eishhhhhhh…bas kijiye.. koi aagya to, sabko jaane dijiye, fir kal ki tarah pilaungi.
Suleiman thought, she wont remove her panty today again.. Maybe because of the office. He thought he needed to do something, and get her in his bedroom during office hours.
With that Bipasha started to suck her fingers……………..the very fingers Suleiman just sucked.. She wanted to lick all his saliva, and after that gave a small peck on his lips.
They both were looking at each other seductively but then Bipasha lowered her head and got up with a smile on her face. She was feeling shy. She proceeded to wash her hands inside the bathroom. Just she felt two hands grab her hands from behind. It was Suleiman who got up immediately and stood very close to Bipasha.
Bipasha: Arey Suleiman ji kya kar rahe hai?? ( fake anger)
Suleiman: haath dhone me madad…
Suleiman was standing so close to Bipasha there was no space between them. Slowly Suleiman started to hump Bipasha from behind. Bipasha who was now washing her hands was feeling the poke from behind. She was smiling and enjoying the dry humping. Suleiman was enjoying the dry humping he was getting to this sexy housewife now his employee in heat. He too started washing his hands but Bipasha was still in the same position.
Suleiman: Aapko pata hai maine iss washroom mein kitni ladkiya chodi hai?
He finally used the word chudai. He thought, she already showed her every body part to her. He should get more dirty now.
Bipasha: Accha kitni? She knew this bathroom was used for fucking, & wanted to get fucked in both the personal bathrooms of Suleiman.
Suleiman: Ab mene ginti nahi ki….
Bipasha: To fir pucha hi kyu, and they started laughing.
Suleiman’s humping started to increase so much so Bipasha let out a small moan ahhh....

Bipasha imagined herself doing all the sexual activity in the bathrooms.

Bipasha imagining herself sucking Suleiman's dick in the bathtub
[Image: Capture-9.png]

Getting fucked on camod

[Image: tanya-tate-gif-fucking.gif]

Bipasha rubbing his dick while he fingers her pussy

[Image: thdgdgd.jpg]

Bipasha imagining getting fucked in standing position under the shower

[Image: 1663474377-1-titis-org-p-sins-shower-sex...akte-1.jpg]

Bipasha imagining getting her ass fucked in the bath tub.

[Image: 27678541.gif]

Bipasha: Ahh ………… please stop this your office somebody will come………ummmm…………..ufff
Suleiman: Kya hua jaan.. meri bandook mehsus ho rahi hai…(smirk on his face)
with that he gave a forcefull thrust from behind Bipasha almost cried in pleasure
Bipasha: Aaahhoooow…………Suleimanji Slowly…………ahaahhh please
Suleiman: I am sorry Bipashaji your beauty really turns me inta a mad animal.
She wanted him to be a mad animal when fucking whom she can tame…
Mayank’s head was spinning he could not do anything than to watch whats happening that too live But then to Mayank’s relief there was ring in the intercom stating the guests for the meeting has arrived.
Both Suleiman and Bipasha got back to their respective seats and suddenly when the guests arrived inside the office it was as if nothing had happened there. Mayank didn’t want to leave his alone with Suleiman at any cost but didn’t know what to do. Suleiman trying every luck to get inside Bipasha & Bipasha also wanting him inside her.
Later the entire day went as guests started to pour in Suleiman’s office. Mayank too got busy with his new assignment.
During one meeting it was decided, that Suleiman needs to go to a remote place on urgent basis and won’t be there on Thursday. They had no idea how long will it take to come back. There were chances that his phone would be out of coverage area all the while, and he must leave now.
This broke Bipasha’s heart. She wanted to feel and taste Suleiman’s dick today and feel his tongue on his pussy.
Mayank was happy that he could be at peace for tomorrow, and hoped Suleiman doesn’t come back till next week.
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 05-04-2023, 12:51 AM