Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
As usual Mayank would leave for office Bipasha would leave a little later since her new office is nearby she can reach in 10 Mins. He masturbated thinking his wife would suck her boss’ dick today or maybe get fucked itself, and he will be watching. But after that he was back in his original state.
Mayank noticed that whenever Bipasha is at home withhim she behaves like a good wife, a conservative wife for her husband. But now Mayank knows that behind his back his wife is completely opposite of being conservative. She is wilder than his imagination. She behaves like a slut in front of Suleiman.
Mayank no matter how much he thought about it he couldn’t understand this behaviour of his wife. Was she suffering from some kind of split personality disorder or some other thing??
OR did Suleiman hypnotise her ??
These were all the questions exploding inside Mayank’s mind. Till now he is not even close to getting anything against Suleiman. At least he knows that even he gets anything he can’t rely on the local security officer.
As Mayank was thinking of all this suddenly there was a ring on his office hone. Mayank answered the call.
Mayank: hello
Boss: hey Mayank, its me. It was Mayank’s Boss.
Mayank: Yes Sir
Boss: Hope I am not disturbing you
Mayank: Oh no na Sir, Please tell me, What can I do for you?
Boss: Well !! then why don’t you drop in my office, We can talk in detail
Mayank: sure sir. Coming
Mayank got up, got his tie ready and rushed to his boss’s office. He was happy due to the promotion and the recognition that came along with it. Now every person in his office would greet him. For Mayank this was the only good thing that had happened………….but then at what COST. Mayank reached his boss’s cabin and knocked
Mayank: May I come in Boss
Boss: yeah
Mayank: Tell me sir, how can I be of assistance
Boss: Arey relax man, have a seat. Well Mayank I have good news for you as you know there is an annual conference meeting happening at our Delhi Head Office. This time Management has decided to take you along for the meeting. They think that your expertise would also help in the brainstorming and forecasting of future projects to be undertaken. Off course it was my Idea ……You can thank me later… So How do you feel about it??
Mayank was happy but then reality struck him like a lightning. What about Bipasha?
When Mayank is with Bipasha still Suleiman would flirt with her But then If Mayank had to leave for two days cant imagine at what length they would go. Also he didn’t want to miss.
Boss: Mayank??? Are you with me?
Mayank: Ohh….Yes Sir,,,, I mean It’s a great news……wow I cant imagine……..Thank you so much Sir…….Uhh When do we have to go Sir ?
Boss: hehe…..Hmmmm We are leaving on Friday and we can come back on Sunday evening Isnt it great entire weekend at the Head office…..you will be able to meet a lot of our senior staff members too.
Mayank couldn’t understand what to do. He clearly was happy with the news but it was at the wrong time. He didn’t want to leave Bipasha alone. He tried his best to ask his boss about his wife
Mayank: Uhh Sir can we take our family as well
Boss: what !! NO Mayank this is an official trip not a family trip moreover the tickets have been booked plus we have to work on the presentation as well. Ok You may leave now.
Ohh OK !! Sure Sir, Thank you Sir
Mayank came out of the cabin. He was not sure whether he should tell Bipasha about it. But eventually he has to say it. Plus it was too soon for Mayank he needed more time to set things up. This was an unprecedented thing that just came up. Unfortunately for Mayank he had no choice but to go ahead with it. He thought he will tell Bipasha about it when he reaches home. Then next day he has to pack his things up and be ready for the day after because his flight was early morning. Mayank reached his office cabin shut the door behind him and started the live feeds of Suleiman’s Office. He had nothing to do at work.
[+] 2 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 05-04-2023, 12:24 AM