Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Bipasha: Suleimanji you were too much, its still hurting, you know (fake anger) & ) what if somebody saw us …….(smiling)
Suleiman: I told you na nobody would dare enter my office without my permission. Don’t complain about the pain, aapko bhi to maza aa rha tha…
Bipasha: (low voice) uhh…ummm….but then………you were pressing so hard………then……………Hmmf…I don’t want to talk about it
Suleiman: hahaha
Bipasha: so why did you leave so suddenly (trying to change the topic and trying to get closer to Suleiman’s deals)
Suleiman: well now that you are my employee …………I guess I can share it with you……..but don’t discuss it with anybody not even to your husband……okay?
Bipasha: ohh…….sure tell me Suleimanji
Suleiman: well there was a guy who used to work for me ………….later I came to know that he infact was a spy sent by the opposition party…….he left my work unannounced one day that’s when I realised that it was him and I was trying to find him somehow. I incurred a few losses because of him. Finally my men found about him. They got a tip from the local security officer actually.
Bipasha: ohh the security officer are in this too…..
Suleiman: Even though they are security officer. our area security officer people also work for me. So finally got a tip and this time I didn’t want to let him go and I personally wanted meet him one last time and look him in the eye. So that’s why I had to leave, , am so sorry jaan.
Bipasha: Ohh so……..what happened to that guy.
Suleiman: ohh don’t worry he wont be incurring losses to anyone now……………I finished him with my bare hands
Mayank just froze from where he was. He felt a chill rundown his spine. This guy was talking about finishing somebody as if it’s an everyday thing for him. Mayank realised this Suleiman guy was no small time gunda turned politician He was the real thing. He wouldn’t think twice about finishing somebody. Mayank had to be very careful about it on how he wants to get against him. He was a scared cat, a wuss.
Bipasha: Ohh…..Suleimanji you are very strong man …….you don’t let go of anybody that easily don’t you (smiling)
She knew he had murdered the guy. She felt hot.

Mayank wondered what kind of pleasure Bipasha was getting just by hearing him speak. He was stunned to know Bipasha reaction and to his surprise it didn’t stop there. Mayank by now was watching live feed from the other room with his earphones connected to his phone. He wanted to see Bipasha’s reaction. He saw his wife sitting on the bed and speaking with Suleiman. But one of her hand is on one of her boob and she was squishing it herself.

Bipasha: My god Suleimanji you are so strong……….hmmmmmm….
Mayank couldn’t understand what his wife was doing this was something new side of Bipasha he was witnessing. He felt a strange sense of fear from Bipasha.
Bipasha: uhh Suleimanji……!!
Suleiman: Haa jaan
Bipasha: I felt your bandook ………earlier we were talking about …
With Suleiman telling her that he finished a guy with his barehands, Bipasha’s horniness reached a new level.
Suleiman was smiling and knew what she was talking about.
Suleiman: Konsi bandook Bipashaji………..dhang se bataye na
Bipasha: wahi bandook… jab main apke god me baithi thi… aur aap mere boobs choos rahe the
Suleiman: Accha wo bandook…. Kaisi lagi meri bandook aapko?
Bipasha: well.. mene dekhi to nahi… sirf feel kiya tha apni ass pe………..I only felt it ……kaafi lamba aur garam lag rha tha
Saying this Bipasha had already removed her nighty. She was just in her panty now. she spread her legs, removed her panty covering her pussy lips & started masturbating listening to Suleiman. She didn’t remove her panty completely.

[Image: Capture-5.png]
[Image: Capture-4.png]
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 04-04-2023, 06:10 PM