Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Bipasha: Ow…….stop it Suleimanji what are you doing……..(fake anger) …………Koi aa jaega………..what about your PA?.....aaaoww………uff dheere na…….ummm
Suleiman still has his hand inside her pallu pinching and grabbing her navel.

[Image: Charmi-lovely-Hot-navel-kiss.jpg]

Suleiman: Don’t worry Bipashaji… Koi hume disturb nahi karega… I told my staff and security that I am in an important conference call with some VIP…and as for my PA……….I sent him home…he is old now should spend some time with his family…..you see Bipashaji I do take care of my employees very much.
Suleiman all this while was pinching and grabbing Bipasha’s navel But Bipasha had her hand on Suleiman’s hand so that she stop him from going further up.
Bipasha: Ohh that I can see …..you take good care of your employees Suleimanji (smiling) but why lie to your staff.. kisi ko shaq hua or ander aa gya to? Uff ummmmmmmmm……..please Suleimanji waha nahi………..ummmmm
Suleiman: My law is absolute in my office nobody defies me in here plus I didn’t lie to anybody ……..I am having a meeting with a very important person
Bipashaji………..smiling
Bipasha: Blushing ………uff stop Suleimanji .. Chhodiye na koi aisa karta hai kya apne PA ke saath…

Suleiman: Kal raat to ye PA welcome kar rahi thi.. aaj kya hua… aaj itne nakhre.
Bipasha blushed.
Suleiman: Kya baat hai aaj welcome nahi karna kya apne Boss ko. Dekh lia aapka welcome.
He left her suddenly. And in a harsh tone asked her to get back to her seat without looking at her.
Bipasha was shocked at this sudden change of behaviour.
She stood up from chair and said in a light voice, “actually I have a gift to welcome you.
Suleiman: without looking at her: Accha kya? Dikhaiye.. Hum bhi dekhe aapka welcome.
Bipasha made her mind about something, went to her seat and took her secondary bag and looked at Suleiman who wasn’t looking at her. Her resolve getting stronger. Mayank on the other hand was curious at what was inside that bag. For some reason, he was enjoying today’s actions.
She went to the washroom & Suleiman was confused, so was Mayank.
5 mins later, Bipasha came out of the washroom. Mayank couldn’t believe his eyes, and Suleiman had a crooked smile on his face. Bipasha walked seductively towards his table and bent down, she said confidently and very sensually, “I am your Welcome gift boss, as I said in the night”

Bipasha came out wearing the same gifted Saree by Suleiman. The red saree, the bralette, the thong, And the belly chain. This time she was also wearing her mangalsutra.

[Image: IMG-1879.jpg]

Suleiman: licking his lips while looking at her boobs: Bahot badiya gift hai jaan. (He again called her jaan)

[Image: IMG-1880.jpg]
[Image: IMG-1881.jpg]
geojson online map

She stood straight up, twirled around and said, “Won’t you unwrap it?”

[Image: IMG-1883.jpg]

Suleiman stood up & went towards her. He caught her, and pulled her closer to him, and felt her entire back. He mapped her entire back from shoulder to her ass. Gave a little spank on the ass, to which she said “Ouch”

Suleiman: Are you sure? Mai iss gift ko unpack kar sakta hu? And he grabbed her left boob with his right hand. Asking this question, he meant he was going to undress her.
Bipasha: Apka gift hai, aap jaise marzi chahe use kare.
Bipasha had planned this last evening itself, when she came to know that this washroom was for their access only. But she didn’t plan on getting naked this easily. But Suleiman’s behaviour in past few minutes made her change this decision.
They were looking in each other’s eyes, they both moved their necks towards each other and got themselves in liplock. This was a sloppy kiss from the beginning. Salivas were exchanged again. This went on for twenty minutes or so. Then they broke the kiss and started breathing. Bipasha’s boobs were moving very heavily.

[Image: monalisa-2.jpg]

Suleiman turned her around and grabbed her boobs from behind. “Ohh ye bhaari choochiya, pagal bana rakha hai.. pakka na unwrap kardu.. Ji bikul. He slid his hands from under her boobs and was able to feel her ample breast without any fabric. He touched her nips but wasn’t able to squeeze them, His fingers need space. He took out his hand from her bralette, and said,
“Jaan, I want you to remove you bralette just like they do in movies and tease me like in photos of yours”

Bipasha understood. She stepped ahead a few steps, her pallu was already on floor. She brought her hair to the front, exposing her entire back which just had the strap of bralette

[Image: Capture.png]

She then slowly reached out to her bralette and opened the hook. The two halves of bralettes hung on the sides for a while, exposing her back naked. Then slowly she looked at Suleiman, who was actually making a video, but his entire focus was on his gift. she was surprised, bt she didn’t mind. She threw the brallete away to a corner and turned around covering her boobs with her one hand only.

Suleiman stopped the recording. Suleiman reached to her,held her by her back, again kissed her sloppily, and then started kissing her globes from above. He stepped back a step, and asked her. “Apna haath hato na jaan”

[Image: Capture-2.png]

[Image: Capture-3.png]
[+] 4 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 04-04-2023, 02:58 PM