Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Bipasha on the other hand, checked out entire office area previous day. She saw that Suleiman’s cabin was huge. His table was huge, his chair was huge and the couch set there was also way huge. Older PA told her this is a new one, just came few days ago. Bipasha imagined getting fucked by Suleiman on the couch. There was a special washroom inside the cabin which was only accessible to Suleiman. Both the PA’s desk were there inside the cabin. He told Suleiman had allowed her to use that, but he will use the common one. It made her curious. When the PA went out she went to see the washroom. It was huge. Similar in Styling like the one he had in his bunglow. She bit her lip. A mischievous thought came to mind. She smiled devilishly.
Suleiman then moves towards his chair. He gets busy with his work. His PA informs him about the coming events and other important meetings for the coming days.
Even though both Bipasha and Suleiman are seated in the same room their seating arrangements were little apart.
Suleiman then calls Bipasha to his table. Bipasha gets up and comes near Suleiman’s table. Mayank could see Suleiman eyeing up his eye from head to toe. As mentioned she was wearing her saree very decently.
Suleiman: Bipashaji I hope my staff have helped you understand your job role here.
Bipasha: yes sir
Suleiman: that’s great…………….I have instructed my PA to guide you meanwhile before you take up the work individually. Till then you both will be working together
Both Bipasha and his PA nodded their heads in agreement.
The office timing for Bipasha and the entire staff is till 6pm. Mayank was in a happy & sad that nothing outrageous was happening. He understood that in front of Suleiman’s staff members both Bipasha and Suleiman was behaving professional with each other. He thought that todays day will go the way it is going and no sooner the clock struck 4:30 everybody including the Bipasha would have to leave for home. Mayank was about to switch of the live feed when he saw Suleiman calling his PA and discussing something.
He saw Suleiman discussing with his PA about something and then his PA took his file and his bag walked towards the door said good bye to Bipasha and left the office. Then Mayank saw Suleiman talking to somebody on his phone and then after sometime he kept the phone. Mayank couldn’t understand why Suleiman’s PA left so early it was only 4:30 pm. That’s when he realised the day was not over yet as he saw Suleiman calling his wife to his table.
Suleiman: Bipashaji can I talk to you for a minute.
Bipasha who was now going through some files got up smiling and started walking towards Suleiman’s table. Suleiman had already pulled up another chair close to his chair and gestured Bipasha to sit next to him. Bipasha smiled and then looked at the door and then slowly sat on the chair next to Suleiman.
Suleiman: So Bipashaji how was your day today
Bipasha: yeah it was good, got to learn a lot today.
Suleiman: Aapko mera office kaisa laga?
Bipasha: its really nice and spacious
Suleiman: thank you Bipashaji. Aap hi ke liye renovate kiya hai.
Suleiman confessed to what Bipasha was suspecting.
Bipasha: Mere liye… Kya matlab? (acting surprised)
Suleiman: well initially my PA’s desk was outside my office now since you would be taking his place in days to come I shifted the desk inside my office.
Bipasha: ohh…….why may I ask Suleiman ji? (fake curiosity but smiling at the same time)
Mayank understood why he did that & he knew Bipasha was just playing along she was actually enjoying the conversation.
Suleiman: So that I can see your beautiful face everyday my jaan…..I feel lucky when I see your face or whenever you are nearby
Saying this he got hold of Bipasha by her midriff and pulled her closer to him. He kept his hand on the navel area and was slowly caressing her.

[Image: monalisa-bhojpuri-antara-biswas.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 04-04-2023, 02:33 PM