Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Bipasha was sounding happy, Mayank could sense the excitement in her words, there was a gleam in her eyes thinking of becoming Suleiman’s PA one day. Mayank as it is didn’t like the idea of his wife working for Suleiman plus what is happening in the background between his wife and Suleiman now it all the more frightening for him that she would be his personal assistant that means she will be with him and also travel with him all the time. Mayank didnt feel like eating further he left his food halfway and got up.
Bipasha: what happened? you didn’t eat much
Mayank: not hungry actually
Bipasha: are you feeling ok……….probably the stress of work ………….you have been working continuously this week
Mayank: yeah maybe……..ok then I will get back to my work….I think it will take entire day for the work to complete then we can leave together
Bipasha: ok that’s sound great………..i will be waiting for your call…..take care……don’t take too much stress ok dear?
Mayank: yeah ok …….c u in the evening………..bye
Bipasha: bye
Mayank got back to his work and so did Bipasha
In the evening both went together home. Mayank asked how was the day for Bipasha
Bipasha: theres a lot to learn actually….but there are certain things that I am not permitted to or access to since I am newly joined. The Staff said only selected few are given access to such things
Mayank: what things?
Bipasha: uhh….i guess some files and documents
Mayank wanted to get hold of those files and documents he thought if he got hold of it probably he can use it against Suleiman when the time is right.
When the day was over, Bipasha understood what old PA does. It was impossible for her to mirror that work. She was sure she is going to work here as Suleimans Personal Sexual Assisstant. She was overjoyed. She came to know that Suleiman would be catching his flight at 10:30 pm and reach Mumbai at 12:30 am. She had a plan to steam things up.

[Image: c554d.jpg]
upload
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 04-04-2023, 01:26 PM