Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Mayank immediately approached his car and got inside got his earphones plugged in and enabled the call from his side.
Suleiman: Good evening Bipashaji how are you?
Bipasha: I am good Suleimanji …………..so did you speak to Mayank?
Suleiman: Yeah thank you for informing me about it
Mayank realised that it was Bipasha who communicated Suleiman about Mayank starting the work and it she who gave his number to Suleiman.
He went through the chat.
Bipasha: Good Morning Suleimanji. Mayank has already started working on you security system. Maybe you should talk to him when you've got time. He is also your employee now. Smile emoji. She shared his contact number on the chat.
This was send few hours ago. Suleiman called him at dusk.
Back to call
Suleiman: infact he still there working in the site
Bipasha: Yes Mayank is very hardworking and takes his work seriously………..dont worry he will get the work done.
Suleiman: I should thank you then Bipashaji
Bipasha: What thank me ……………I should thank you for giving Mayank this opportunity this was a big deal for his company and that too it came through Mayank ………he has been promised a promotion in next FY. Iam so happy.
Suleiman: ohh that’s good news ………………..fair enough it was because of me... so.. Mujhe kya milega fir? (Suleiman smiling)
Bipasha: Aaapko kya milega matlab? Mai samjhi nahi... (fake confusion sound from Bipasha)
She knew where this conversation will be headed now. It was quite evident that Suleiman was trying to flirt with Bipasha knowing that Mayank is not around plus Bipasha was also enjoying the attention but she didn’t want to give in.
Suleiman: Mujhe samajh raha hai aap samajh rahi hai.. lekin fir bhi clearly bol deta hu...as you mentioned that it was because of me that Mayank got this opportunity so then don’t you think its fair... ki mujhe bhi kuch mile.....am a politician Bipashaji I don’t do anything for free
Bipasha: Sulemanji... Aap na bohot naughty ho rahe hai.. Me aapko kya de sakti hu.. me to aapki new employee.. She knew what she could give to Suleiman, but her testing of him wasn't complete.
Suleiman: aap hi ke paas hai sab jo aap de sakti hai or mujhe chaiye... aapke saath bitaya wo ek ghanta main nahi bhul skata... khaaskar last ke wo 20 min (he made a smooching sound)
Bipasha: aap fir shuru ho gaye... Aisi baatein na kare (fake anger)
Suleiman: Apka matlab aapko mere haath apne choocho me acche nahi lage? Aapko hamara kiss (making sound) accha nahi laga... I am feeling heartbroken (fake acting)
Bipasha: hahaha…………..i didn’t know you could act Suleimanji....hahahaa
Suleiman: hahah………….anything for you Bipashaji. But acting to pool ke saamne bhi ki thi bhul gayi aap
Bipasha: Nahi mujhe yaad hai... You made me fall and grabbed my left boob. I liked your touch. (She made agasping sound)
Suleiman: Waah waah! meri kismat.. Ab kuch milega bhi yaaa?
Bipasha: Accha bataiye kya chhaie aapko? but it better not be naughty (fake anger)
Suleiman: hmmmm………….let me think………..since it will be after two days that I will be able to see you face to face how about you send me a pic so that I can see you beautiful pic and bask in the glory of your beauty
Bipasha: haha………now you started poetry….. (laughing)
Suleiman: your itni khubsurat hai Bipashaji, it makes want to sing dance
Bipasha: sing and dance …waaah………that would be a great sight to watch
Suleiman: anytime you say Bipashaji but it will exclusive for you, just like yours was mine.
Bipasha: aren’t I lucky? or shall I say you were lucky.
Suleiman: so about that pic I asked for ……………..but wait there is a condition.
Bipasha: Ab kya Suleiman ji.
Suleiman: I want you to wear something special for me. As you mentioned previously you used to get ready to impress me.
Bipasha: See I told you na no naughty things.
Suleiman: It not naughty ……its just I want to see you in better and beautiful attire which will bring the beauty in you. Obviously you are in home attire right now which would still look beautiful on you but I want to see you in a different attire…………I hope you have a nighty Bipashaji a sexy nighty m sure you would look hot in it...
Bipasha: I knew it……….you would want me to wear something naughty and then you would do naughty things
Suleiman: arey kaha naughty I just want you to look more beautiful and what naughty things your talking about Bipashaji
Bipasha: Wahi..what you did ……………in you room …….with me………you know.
Suleiman: Nahi Bipashaji …….Aap kis chiz ki baat kar rahi hai. Khulke boliye na…..Maine kya kiya tha……….Boliye na…………….Aapke muh se suuna chahta hu
Bipasha: Mujhe sharm aa rahi hai Suleiman ji... aap jaante to hai mekya keh rahi hu
Suleiman: Boliyena…….Aapke muh se sunna hai mujhe.
Bipasha: that you pressed my …..boobs, nipples and rubbed your face on my hips. You were dry humping me...
Suleiman: and …………..?
Bipasha: you….were kissing me on the ear and then we kissed each other(voice lowered)
Suleiman: yeah………. aapki naram choochiya, wo kamar or raseele honth.. So did you like it
Bipasha: like what (her voice lowered)
Suleiman: My abs and my muscles……don’t lie to me ……..i saw how you were looking at those.. Mere hatho se apni choochiya dabwana, kiss, mere muh aapki gaa... sorry apke hips me...
Bipasha: yeah … I liked every bit of it... You liked my hips?
Suleiman: Yes, very much... Your hips are in good hands. I will take good care of it (He had a ass licking fetish)
Bipasha: Thank you (in low voice)
Suleiman: I cant hear you Bipashaji
Bipasha: Maine kaha... mujhe aapke saath har lamhe me maza aaya
Suleiman: ahh it was my pleasure Bipashaji…..hahaha
Bipasha: please Suleimanji let not talk about it more
Suleiman: Accha thik hai... Fir wo de dijiye joo mujhe chahiye
Bipasha: Bataiye kya chaiye aapko
Suleiman always had a way with Bipasha which made Bipasha listen and obey whatever Suleiman wanted her to do.
Suleiman: Take a pic of yourself in the sexiest lingerie or nighty you have but the conditions are you must pose seductively so send more than one pic plus you must not wear any undergarments inside
Bipasha: umm,………… this is too much…………please don’t make me do this…………………….what if my husband comes …………I cant...
Suleiman: So if you know that you husband wont be coming for sometime then its no problem for you …ehh Bipashaji……….smiling……..naughty girl
Bipasha: uff….heemm………mera wo matlab nahi tha
Suleiman: don’t worry Bipashaji your husband is still at the site and I have told my staff to inform me once he leaves from the site. Still we have 15-20 mins. Plus Main aapki choochiyo ko bina kapdo ke feel karna chahta tha.. wo to hua nahi... to aise hi meri pyaas bujha dijiye
Bipasha: but ..then
Suleiman: come on Bipashaji………… Maine aapke pati ke liye kya kuch nahi kiya.. Iyna to mera haq banta hai……..I am not even going to touch you just see….plus am so far away……….please Bipashaji
Bipasha: umm………….ok then………..let me check
Suleiman Ok I will be waiting share them on whatsapp…………….dont worry I will delete the pics once I have seen them.. (he had no intenion of deleting them if they met his expectations)
Bipasha: ok
Mayank who was listening painfully to the coversations couldn’t understand this hold Suleiman has over Bipasha. She just blindly obeyed him. As usual he would first praise her beauty and then her figure and that’s it Bipasha is under his spell. Initial days of their marriage Mayank too tried to flirt but Bipasha never reacted the way she is reacting to Suleiman.
Mayank’s heart was pounding faster and faster he was anxious and scared will Bipasha really pose for him and send her half naked pics to this goon.
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 04-04-2023, 10:29 AM