Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
Chapter 6:-  Mom Anuradha’s Secret Lover Part 1 unbelievable revelations by Bablu
(Bablu reveals about Mom Anuradha’s secret lover, but what more he has to say that is more shocking)

As Myself and Bablu were having conversation he revealed in the previous part that there was a person who used to come regularly. He has been seeing that man ever since he joined our house as a servant. He described him as follows: “ That sir was almost 6 feet tall, he had slightly long straight thick hair covering his back neck almost touching his shoulders, he had worn gold round earrings, he is more than 45 years old. Always wearing suits. Nice bodybuilder kind but had a slight paunch. Clean shaven face, with thich sidelocks, nice personality he has. To my astonishment I had guessed who it was, but hoped it wasn't him because he was never like that and I knew him as a very good character. Hoping that i was wrong i showed his picture on my phone to Bablu. “Haan yehi toh hain” (“yes he is the one”). Oh my my, it was Sanjay uncle. My Father’s business partner from one of his business ventures. He was very close to our family and used to attend all of our functions and parties. He was more of a friend to Dad than a business partner. This man never even abused in front of us; he was a true Gentleman. How did he get into something like this?. I was so sure by now that anything can happen in this world, anybody can turn on to be of any character. Bablu further told me that he used to come home when I was in college. He always used to come with some papers and or files asking for some signatures of Mom Anuradha. He used to have tea sitting on the Sofa and after that immediately they used to walk inside Mom’s bedroom. Initially he used to go away after 15-20 minutes. It was after some weeks that he used to stay in for more than an hour. That’s when I had doubts growing in my mind and I did this. “What did you do i asked him” Bablu showed his phone to me. There was a short clip of my Mom and Sanjay uncle fucking in missionary position but due to poor camera quality it was not that exciting for me as i had seen the best of the Mom getting used to the maximum in the village. It was this clip that Bablu used to blackmail and fuck my Mom Anuradha. This was the second time he fucked Mom but i wanted to see her getting fucked by a servant. So I made a plan. I told him to ask Mom for sex once more, His tenure with us was getting over. It was only two days to go and Bablu would leave. I told him to blackmail Mom once again for the last time and promised to delete the video after it was done and do delete the clip after the action or else he would be behind the bars. Bablu accepted it. The plan was to fuck Mom in the night and leave the door of Mom’s bedroom opened so that I could see the action through the slightly opened door. I told Bablu to leave for home and get on with the plan. Bablu left.

Cut to night it was almost 12.30 post midnight, Bablu gave me a missed call before going into Mom Anuradha’s bedroom as decided. I tiptoed towards Mom’s bedroom and slightly slid the curtain and there it was. My Mom was smooched by Bablu but this time didn't suck her tongue as she did in the Village. Soon Bablu pressed her boobs and caressed her nipples that aroused Anuradha. He sucked her nipples for a while then he smelt her armpits and licked them like a Dog. Mom Anuradha didn't like him but was helpless. So soon Bablu fucked her pussy like a mad animal but Anuradha did not enjoy, he cummed inside his condom as he climaxed. After wearing his lungi he took his phone and showed the clip to mom and deleted it. Mom was relaxed. Next day Bablu left the job and our old maid returned back.

Now I have a friend named Rohan who used to use spy cams to spy on his mom and sister and aunties. I had something brewing in my mind to see the action of Sanjay uncle and Mom. I learnt how to use them and placed it secretly in Mom’s bedroom and left for college this was two days after Bablu left. Later when Mom went for her dance classes I took the Spy cam and connected it to my PC. Priceless footage of Mom Anuradha changing and applying her moisturizers on her private parts and  armpits was recorded but not the real action. This went on for a few days as a routine. Then four days later I was going through the footage leaving all the hopes of any kind of action, there it was. I saw what I wanted to see but to my surprise it was hotter than I Expected. I will reveal that in the next part
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 2 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 03-04-2023, 06:19 PM